1. News & Issues

Billy Booth

J-Rod: One Step Beyond

By May 8, 2006

UFO I have always seen the UFO subject with a fairly narrow viewpoint. That is, I deal with UFO reports, photographs, videos, and documents. Since something that flies normally needs a pilot, I include a high possibility of life outside of our planet as a very useful point of research. Alien activities can also include abduction, since there is so much documentation of them. I have been asked many times why I don't open up more and look at time travel, channeling, ghosts, and other paranormal activities. Well, the answer is that I just don't see these "fringe" subjects as having any probative value in my own research. Maybe I am too narrow minded, but the more I learn about UFOs, the more I see there is to learn. I see the other paranormal subjects as one step beyond.

MUFON discusses time travel gives you the details of a recent gathering of ufologists to listen to well known and respected Bill Hamilton discuss his views on one Dr. Dan Burisch, or Dean Cain. Supposedly, he is a microbiologist who worked at Area 51 on Project Lotus. Part of his work there was with an alien being named J-Rod. According to the report, J-Rod is a descendant of the human race from a time millions of years in the future. Naturally, this future is a "post-catastrophic" one. Well, I tell you, you just lost me. You just went out of my narrow mind of thinking, and entered the "one step beyond" zone. Maybe if I grow in the future, I can return and learn more about J-Rod. Actually, I have known a couple of guys named J-Rod, but the only trip they ever took was to a local bar, sitting right next to Billy Bob.

(photo © B J Booth)

Comments

May 11, 2006 at 4:41 am
(1) Drew says:

There was a light in the sky I witnessed on a warm summer night during the night of June in the Tampa region of the United States around 1997. We have been taking about G’s; positive and negative. If my I.Q. is higher than my shoe size, this craft I witnessed traveled at a rate impossible to mankind unless there was a reverse gravitational device aboard. Anyone privy to this type of information knows that this is the only way to explain how these crafts move. Physical distortion is not fun. I love some of the explainations I often hear, yeah dude. Whatever, like I have actually cracked a code. Drew.

May 15, 2006 at 6:32 pm
(2) The Flying Fisherman says:

I am convinced that there is a variety of phenomenon that is seen as ghosts. I have run across a few of these. A video of “ghostly orbs” which looked exactly like photos of fire flies, some ghostly looking photos that appear to be nothing more than flash off mist and may flies at a distant. On the other hand there are numerous stories that seem credible that may have more to them. The Bible has Samuel’s spirit appearing to King Saul and demons are said to be able to at least affect people’s minds. As of now I have no personal experience with any ghosts and am not seeking any.

May 28, 2006 at 7:58 pm
(3) alonzo a calvillo says:

i saw a video last night that was taken somewhere in mexico.it shows a horse high in the sky galloping in a circle.it was shot from some distance and at times video is alittle blurry but at some point the horse is clearly seen galloping it was kind of eerie watching the horse circling high above i havent been able to find anymore info on it on the internet i’d like to find out more about.

December 22, 2006 at 12:07 pm
(4) Teri says:

What a researcher your are, Mr. B.J. Booth.

The first thing is that Dan Burisch was never named Dean but was always Dan. Dan Crain precedes the new name of Burisch.

Also the J-Rods are from “thousands” of years in the future (45,000 and 52,000) to be exact and NOT Millions.

Those, Im sure, are just a few of your lackadaisical research ‘blips’. You really should get it right, you know? By the way, what DOES B.J. stand for?

December 22, 2006 at 12:13 pm
(5) Teri says:

To follow up with something I forgot to say in the previous comment.

It is ERRORS such as the onces I’ve stated above that Mr. Booth presents to be RESEARCH that diminish and belittle the entire field of UFOlogy. Everthing that he has stated here as HIS research has already been presented elswhere on the net. He seems to be one of a few others who has confused or not really paid attention to what was actually presented.

If your going to present yourself as a RESEARCHER than you should actually DO some research and or, at the very least, copy and paste what someone else has written as a ‘truth’and not bastardize it with inaccurate information.

May 19, 2009 at 5:59 am
(6) steph bolton says:

i love aliens, they take to me on night, they come down and vitist me sometimes. They are very kind creatures i just dont see why we cant all get along?!

September 22, 2010 at 5:07 am
(7) J Rod says:

Hi.
This is J Rod.

Ya all suck my dick.

October 28, 2010 at 1:15 pm
(8) zero says:

well my lil brother saw a strange object fall from the sky just about a month ago, he was out fishing with my cousins on an island called cayecaulker in belize central america at about 11 – 12 midnight when he claims they saw a big blue green light fall from the heavens. he said what seemed weird was that the size of it was too large yet so quiet. as the ball of light fell into the sea across the barrier reef he said they could smell the salt being lifted from the surface. they saw they sea get muddy and sting rays came close to shore this is unnatural for wild rays to swim so close to the island. he was accompanied by 5 other adults(fishermen) who claimed they would go out to see what it was but whatwuununfortunately

June 19, 2013 at 2:31 am
(9) Samantha Kramer says:

It might be hard for some to believe ,but i have had and have personal experiences with extraterrestrials often. The ones that visit me are very friendly and mostly take plant samples and soil samples.I cant see them, i only can hear them and sense them. i feel tingly when they are around.

March 11, 2014 at 4:25 am
(10) ARIELLA says:

Even though some may not believe that the J-Rod exists, that is because of the fear of the unknown. The things that scare people the most are the things that no one wants to know about like ghosts, for example, just because we cannot see them does not mean that they arent out there. So by saying that just because we, ourselves, have not see J-rod does not mean that he isnt real because in truth i believe that it is and so do a lot of other people