1. News & Issues

Billy Booth

Latest UFO Sightings

By June 16, 2006

UFO We received a report from Pyramid Cam concerning an image captured by their web cam on the 23 of March, 2006 at 14:04 hrs. The photograph shows an object near the top of the Pyramid of Kefren. The object is highly reflective and exhibits a clear structure. It is difficult to determine if it appears opposite or is positioned behind the pyramid. Puzzling that in the main photo the object seems to have circular form, in the captured image 47 seconds before it has quadrangular form. A thumbnail is seen to the right. I also received a photograph taken in 2005 in California which shows an unknown object, but after enhancing the photo I was still at a loss to explain what the dark, elongated object was. This happens quite often when an object just doesn't match anything flying. I also received a report of luminous spheres in Amatlán de Quetzalcóatl, Mexico June 11, 2006. They were of an oval shape, and reddish in color; again, nothing definitive could be determined at this time as to the identity of the unknowns.

The National UFO Reporting Center had a number of excellent sighting reports also. A report was received from Los Alamitos, California of two lights which came from one, and then the trio ascended out of sight. This took place over a 5 minute duration. Interestingly enough, in Redwood City, two spheres were seen hanging motionless in the sky. This was also a 5 minute plus event. Erratically moving night lights were also seen over downtown Baltimore, Maryland. The witnesses stated that the speed of the objects precluded them from being conventional airplanes. It seems that someone was watching objects flying over Cincinnati, Ohio, as witnesses saw searchlights lighting up the sky as unknown objects were observed with multiple colors. My home state of Texas also got into the act as witnesses in the Capitol of Austin saw a light formation hovering over Lake Travis from their balcony. The sighting occurred about 1:00 AM. There are more sightings coming in every day, so check back often, and until then, keep your eyes on the skies.

(Image © www.pyramidcam.com )

Comments

June 23, 2006 at 7:58 pm
(1) Bob Edwards says:

That is no UFO to everyone. The EV that you see in that pic is based on the pyramid design. It’s a salute fly over. As I posted about this EV on this site above, and is in quote below here.

“One, this “triangle” was not around before the 1990′s. You have old cases in which are fit into this “triangle” cult idea. Two, it’s not a UFO, at least not to the USAF. Three, that is a Collapible Composite Panel Dirigible, and nothing more. The three holes on the underside of the AV, and the holes in the back are thruster ports. The Thrusters were created
here. http://ludb.clui.org/ex/i/OH3149/
and vectoring was researched here http://www.qmul.ac.uk/
If anyone one wants to know anything more about it? E-mail me anytime, and just ask me anything about it.”

July 7, 2006 at 3:14 pm
(2) UFO/ALIENS says:

HI I WIIL LIKE TO SHARE A PICTURE THAT MI 9YR DAUGTHER AND I TOOK ABOUT A WEEK AGO. IN SAN ANTONI TX WE SHOW THE PICTURE TO OUR FAMILIES BUT THE DINT VELIVE WHAT WE TOLD THEM IT WAS 12:30 AM AND IT WAS REALLY DARK WE WERE LIVING FROM A RANCH WERE MY MOTHER LIVES AND THIS WEAR LIGTH CAME OUT FROM THE SKY MOVING REALLY FAST FRON ONE SIDE TO ANOTHER.

July 18, 2006 at 10:54 am
(3) ufo sighting says:

Nice :)

Mike
Paranormal video

January 3, 2007 at 12:06 am
(4) Dee says:

Here is a UFO that made head lines in the news… Both on Public Radio “NPR Station 90.1 and Made front page on TDS.net…Right now!!!

Here is the informtaion…This happened back November 7th 2006
Also….
On November 17,2006 “Holes in the clouds” where witnessed by someone driving through Steven’s Point WI.They claim they where weather related..But with this information This UFO left holes in the clouds, when it suddenly took off with tremendous speed. If you ask me…There is a connection with this.
Are UFOs leaving holes in the clouds and being thought of as weather related.I say maybe not to all weather related cloud formations ..But some! it could be.
Is what I am getting at.

January 7, 2007 at 6:52 pm
(5) Joe says:

I didn’t believe in UFO s either until one night at Sam Houston Jones park out side of Westlake Louisiana. My wife my two sons age 3 & 8 and myself were leaving after having a BBQ with my mom and stepdad.My 8 year old had locked the keys in the car and the park rangers locked the gate at 10:00 so we had to go to the rangers station and they called a deputy to come unlock our car door so we end up leaving about 11:00 pm.When we went to leave we got to road from the camping area my wife was driving I was on the passenger side I looked to the right and saw a craft hovering over the river I was in SHOCK it had a set of lights sets of 6 with NO BEACON light the lights were about 4 ft apart x 5 or 6 sets it was headed for us going VERY SLOW I had a shotgun and a 400,000 candle lite Q- BEAM in my car and started to shine it but my wife screamed NO and I then looked in my back seat and saw my 3 & 8 year old and
decided shes write this is to strange to mess with so we just turned our engine and our lights it just past very SLOWLY and QUITELY.I have never been able to get it out off my mind is there anyone else that feels this way after seeing a UFO? I keep thinking there really is some other life out there and WHAT was flying that huge craft ????? So for all you people that dont believe
they are real well I didn’t either,and it wasn’t a weather baloon or some military project because if it was we would have already taken care of IRAN and NORTH KOREA on the same day.If america has these why was it hovering 50 ft over some trees headed toward town
to advertise there secret to people.HMMMM I don’t think so!!

January 31, 2007 at 2:10 am
(6) Diane says:

I just heard on Public Radio…that a new type Being has been found by researchers and scientists.Yep!We are not alone after all.They don’t know what they are,They believe they where a different breed of human life form.They said their heads where smaller then our’s and their brains where also,but they believe they where supper smart and where well advanced because of their own intelligent.They where buried under ground.I was not able to hear where though.They thought maybe they where humans who where born with a defect ..but after measuring the skull and Brian area..They found that these beings where born this way with no defects.Now! How will they look at how humans came to be..That will be something to look forward to see, what they come up with, as to how this all fits in the scheme of things as our world evolved.I don’t believe we came from monkeys anyway!And if there are other beings being found.then that just backs the fact that life could be else where..Especially if they don’t figure how or where these guys would fit in in our own world.Maybe they came from another world and died and where buried by those who lived before here before us real humans evolved or where hear before the Indians came and found our land.Someone buried them..But who?Sisters and Brothers or what ever?
I guess we may have some alien in us after all also!…
Time will tell ..and the truth will be found.

July 6, 2008 at 3:27 pm
(7) PsyKlown says:

People will say anything for attention, where is your proof??

August 1, 2008 at 12:28 am
(8) Daniel Batchelar says:

er, multiple witnesses? military and professional pilots? decades of photography, including those validated by the u.s. gov’t under project bluebook? video? radar pings? physical evidence (collision vs. airliner over mexico city and elsewhere vs. trees and ground at landing sites)? fragments from exploding ufos (ubatuba, venezuela), electromagnetic effects on automobiles consistently described around the globe? countermeasures vs. hostile military craft (iran, u.s., puerto rico, netherlands, for example)? need we go on? there was resistance to the heliocentric model of the solar system in the late middle ages/early renaissance, resistance that dismissed all evidence to the contrary notwithstanding. same deal. a hundred years from now, you’ll be buying hot dogs from aliens at the ball park.

October 10, 2008 at 11:27 am
(9) believer says:

my undeniable sighting was back in 66~67, as a child on a play ground, when everybody suddenly got quiet, and was looking toward the sky. it appeared, and slowly arced from one cloud to another. Saucer shaped, bright metallic, with a discernable bulge in the center. A vision that will stay with me for the rest of my life.

December 13, 2008 at 4:18 pm
(10) Cole says:

I live in Crofton and my sister and her friend recall seeing a UFO above our house. Now that I see this info I believe in my sister and her friend.

December 21, 2008 at 5:53 pm
(11) guy abrams says:

I WOULD HAVE NEVER BLEAVED IN UFO’S OR TOLD ANYONE I THOUGHT THEY EXISTET INTILL I AND SOME OTHER PEOPLE WITNESS THIS QUIT LIT UP DISK HUBERING OBOVE THIS LAKE JUST BELOW THIS BRIGE TWO HOUSE FROME WHERE I LIVED AT THE TIME.IT WAS A SUMMER NIGHT WHEN WE SEEN OBJECT

December 27, 2008 at 5:48 pm
(12) tony says:

Some of this stuff I can’t read right because of bad spelling or grammar

January 8, 2009 at 8:48 am
(13) rob warner says:

declared sceptic -me and the wife at about 20.00-20.30hrs on 25 december 2008 saw about 14 orange aircraft type lights travelling at speed and height from the east to west, most in single file but a group of three and a group of two were included, this stream of “craft” were visible for several minutes and disappeared over gatwick, another local saw us watching and also made a comment?

February 5, 2009 at 2:39 am
(14) Robert Wilkins says:

I have been interested in the UFO subject for quite some time.
I am absolutely a believer.
And this is w/o any serious sightings of my own, I’ve had a few, but nothing as serious as some of you have described.

I just know, and have a “gut” feeling that there is some truth to this subject.
I have faith that other intelligent life exists…and frankly I find anyone who thinks we are “alone” in the universe to be extremely egotistical and stupid.
Life must exist elsewhere, and it is not too far of a stretch to assume that they have been visiting us for a very long time.

I hear the skeptics constantly finding anything and everything to use as a debunking tool for the UFO sightings, and granted I do believe some of them could very well be our own military testing secret aircraft.
But there are plenty more sightings that have no explanation what-so-ever.
And I think blaming “swamp gas”, or the planet venus is just plain ridiculous, it is an insult to our intelligence and they are fools to think we would fall for it.

Now…I will share my best personal UFO encounter.

This occured a few days after 9/11
I want to bring up this point first, because as we all know, commercial aircraft were grounded for a few days after 9/11.
So because of this, what I saw could not have been a jet liner.

The only thing that could have been in the air at the time was military air craft, and I am willing to consider that this might have been just that…but it was not like anything I had seen before.

I was working at Wal-Mart as a shopping cart collector, in Colorado Springs, CO
As I admired the view of the mountain range in front of me, I saw what appeared to be a small silver ball come quietly flying over the store.
It than, made a slight turn in front of the mountain range, and started going North towards Denver.
It eventually stopped, and just sat up in the sky.
It was like a silver X-mas tree ornament, like the balls you put on your tree.
I’m not sure how big it was, did not seem too large, but it was large enough to see with the naked eye.

It started to fade in and out of sight.
I don’t mean it moved, I mean it seemed to dissappear, and than it would slowly re-appear.
It did this for a few minutes, and than all of a sudden another one showed up from the direction of Denver.
And this one was RED !!!

It stopped right across from the silver one.
It also started to fade in and out of sight.
Than they both began to switch positions, meaning that the silver one would dissappear and than re-appear were the red one was, and the red one would do the same thing, but appear were the silver one was.

They did this for a few minutes, and than faded completely out of sight.

It was pretty amazing

February 17, 2009 at 1:44 am
(15) Ernest says:

Dear Good PEOPLE stop think about aliens and get on with living your lives,take care of your families,there is no area 51 and no Aliens flying around in or outer above the Earth take Ernest.

May 25, 2011 at 7:20 pm
(16) Gordon says:

And I suppose you speak for God, maybe another devine son no one has heard of since you are so sure. If you are so sure produce the evidence (scientific and medical) that disproves the existence of UFOs or Aliens or both. Or else quit making such stupid, unproven comments!

February 17, 2009 at 1:59 am
(17) Anon says:

Read about it all here: http://www.thejinn.net

February 17, 2009 at 2:39 am
(18) Pete Hasty says:

I just have one thing to say. With all the hundreds of thousands of other planets out there,”You would have to be a complete idiot to even think we are the only ones” I feel sorry for those people, they chose to live in their own little world. Truely Sad!

February 17, 2009 at 3:00 am
(19) JOSE R.RUIZ says:

LATELY SOME SIGHTINGS IN COSTA RICA ALSO.AT LEAST ONE PUBLISHED IN A NEWSPAPER

February 17, 2009 at 3:36 am
(20) qqrfqwfeq says:

loser!!!!!

February 17, 2009 at 9:01 am
(21) R Coyle says:

Please, Please ppl. . you have to learn to spell. You make this whole thing stupid because you all write like children. We are not alone . . OK. Go back to school. We are in some real trouble.

February 17, 2009 at 9:16 am
(22) Bob R says:

The nay sayers never fail to amaze me with their foolish refusal to accept the fact that we’re not alone. And yeah the triangle shape of aircraft was around in the early 70′s under heavy wraps. Alien technology is a mind blower. When you actually see one (or in my case 3 over the course of my lifetime)you will stop this swamp gas mentality and join the rest of us who realize the obvious. Its funny how main stream science and religion agree only on this one issue of life outside of this planet or that we’ve been visited for eons. Wake up! The world is not flat!

February 17, 2009 at 9:21 am
(23) james says:

Obviously from some of these comments we are not alone, seems like some of these comments on here were written by aliens with their own language cause I can’t decipher a word of some of them. Where you all go to school, Pluton Elementary on some distant planet. (&%>H”:}+P_+) In alien terms that means those idiots from space

February 17, 2009 at 9:36 am
(24) roberto says:

Stop lying. UFO does not exist. You’re just fools thrying to fool yourselves or others who like it. No one with his head complete can believe in UFOs…

February 17, 2009 at 9:41 am
(25) roberto says:

Dear believers; stop thinking about aliens and get on with living your life, take care of your families, there is no area 51 and no Aliens flying around within the Earth. Go back to school, learn to spell. And there’s millions of planets with life in it, for sure, but not UFOs visiting us. Stop lying to yourlselves.

February 17, 2009 at 9:57 am
(26) R. Coyle says:

IF YOU ARE GOING TO LEAVE A COMMENT. . MAKE SURE YOU CAN SPELL THE WORDS ! IT’S DUM. .HAHA GET IT

February 17, 2009 at 11:01 am
(27) jim says:

if one thinks we are the only intelligent living beings in the universe, i think that you have an ego problem. the milky way galaxy is one of trillions of gallaxies in our universe. the milky way includes 1/2 trillion stars most likely with planets circling them. you are more likely to flip a coin and have it come up heads millions of times in a row than there not be life elsewhere. for those who say the distance is too vast for beings to travel here, i say to you that less than a century ago traveling by air across the ocean was a pipe dream. today, thousands of people fly across our oceans everyday. if a group of beings has a 1000 year headstart on us, maybe they can fold s;pace to trek the great distances we currently cannot. we will get there eventually!

February 17, 2009 at 11:32 am
(28) dee 2 says:

i agree with not being able to read half of the things on here. learn how to talk and type correctly!

February 17, 2009 at 11:55 am
(29) christine says:

In 1988, I believe it was fall, I was driving home from a junior college after a three hour battery of tests. At that time it was a rural area. The road was winding and hilly. I was coming upon the upward side of a hill. On the crest of the hill I saw a light flashing on and off. The light lit up the sky as if it were daylight. As I came upon the crest, my mind was turning, attempting to process this visual imformation. When I arrived on the top of the hill, I saw what I thought was a small aircraft perhaps about to crash land. Then after a brief period of time I thought to myself, “Oh no, I know what this is.” I saw a shiney silver metallic craft that looked, oddly enough, like a flying saucer in one of those funny, but hokey 1950′s sci-fi movies. The light source was coming from the dome of this saucer like craft. It was moving absolutely quietly and slowly at tree height, slightly over the left side of the road. My heart was pounding in fear as I was attempting to process all of this. I was terrified and stepped on the gas. I decided if this was what I thought it was, I would certainly be no match for it and for all I know I maybe coaco crispies to these far advanced creatures. Where is a movie camera when you need one? And why are you always alone when events like these happen? I don’t know if this was an alien craft. I mean I have gone over this event in my mind millions (well, maybe thousands)of times.Perhaps due to the stress of the testing I had been hallucinating. But to the best of my knowledge I have never hallucinated before or after this event. It certainly was an UFO, meaning an unidentified fly object, at least to me, because I certainly didn’t know what it was. And it sure looked like it was flying. I don’t know what it was. I just described what my mind saw, that’s all.

February 17, 2009 at 12:55 pm
(30) RAJ says:

Hi
Its high time that people stop this “Giggle factor’ and come out of “green little men ha ha ha syndrome” and being foolish and superficial about ufo’s. The probability of life else where in the universe is 1,000,000,000( 1 billion).
The non believers are not to be taken seriously as their brain development is minimum and they would have never have believed if some one had told them in 1950 that man can land on Moon , or heart transplant is possible, and cell phones are possible or hologram is possible.So allow their brain to develop and get ready to face aliens and UFO’S.
RAJ

February 17, 2009 at 1:49 pm
(31) MjR says:

It would be foolish to think ourselves as ‘The only ones’ I have seen three things that could not be dismissed as weather balloons or swamp gas. Let’s stop & think that maybe not all UFOs are from another planet. Let us consider that some might also be terrestrial. Some time in the future a craft might be able to not only traverse space but time. Some of these UFOs just maybe a history class on a field trip. Any theory is possible when we don’t have the answers.

February 17, 2009 at 2:13 pm
(32) Brian B. says:

We have on one hand the facts – thousands of unexplained observations by reliable witnesses.
They stand as a monument to the limitations of our understandng.

Vacques Vallea

February 17, 2009 at 2:38 pm
(33) Gwawr says:

When I was 9 years old, I had gotten up to use the restroom. Afterwards, like I usually do, I looked out the window just to see what I could see. This night, some time in the summer of 1979, I saw something I could not explain. It was huge, round and close enough for me to see the larger details of the hull plating of the craft. It coudn’t have been more than 300 to 500 feet above the trees. As far as I am concerned, the question of “are we alone?” has been answered. For those that say, yeah, right, you’re lying, etc….wait until it’s your turn to witness something that you cannot explain and then tell people and have them tell you that YOU’RE lying or seeing things.

February 17, 2009 at 3:09 pm
(34) Daniel says:

Have you considered that they are the fallen angels, disguised as aliens in ufo’s, acting as agents of deception? It is written, “The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders, and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie, that they may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

2 Thessalonians 2:9-12

A Trojan horse awaits the faithful of these “gods of the skies”…

February 17, 2009 at 3:33 pm
(35) Johnny Boi says:

Im from Rabun Co Georgia and last friday nite Febuary 13 i believe i seen a UFO for the object in the sky that i seen was not of possible earthly origin for it was green and moving to fast for any conventional aircraft it had no tail to it was just an orb of some sort.

February 18, 2009 at 1:19 am
(36) SUZIE says:

Daniel have you ever considered that Adam and Eve were tranplanted aliens, brought here by the Guardians Of the Destroyers (GOD) To intermingle with the creatures of this planet and the bible that you read was a handbook on how to live on this hostile planet?

Have you ever seen all the ufos in ancient paintings of Jesus and Mary? Doesn’t the book of Exodous sound like Moses followed a ufo in
the sky? Who were “the sons of God” who looked upon the women of earth and found no suitable mates?

Sounds unbelieveable, well to some so does your “story”.

Ok not to incite a riot, but if religious persons are going to make statements about demons, angels and quote the bible to discound UFO and galactic beings, then believers in ufos and galactic beings can “spin” a tale too.

February 20, 2009 at 4:41 pm
(37) Daniel says:

Suzie, May you receive the gift of spiritual discernment.

February 20, 2009 at 9:27 pm
(38) Dennis says:

You people who think that it’s not possible that there is life elsewhere are just idiots or blinded religious freaks, plain and simple. There are more stars in the universe than we can count, and many have planets.

I saw a UFO in 1968, when I was 11 years old, with 2 cousins younger than me, 1 cousin who was 17, her boyfriend, my aunt, uncle, and two of their friends. The thing was hovering about 1000 feet away from us, disc-shaped, about the size of a house, glowing pure white, and complely silent. After about 5 minutes it slowly flew away until it was out of sight, again, silently. This was no military craft, no balloon, and certainly no helicopter. When you’ve seen something like this, there is no mistaking it, you know it was something very much out of the ordinary.

February 22, 2009 at 2:38 pm
(39) Daniel says:

“He counts the number of the stars; He calls them all by name.” Psalm 147:4

Blinded by pride, the haughty in spirit speak by self-appointed authority.

We were created to worship God.

February 23, 2009 at 4:06 am
(40) nick sitko says:

wow!!!

nick sitko

February 24, 2009 at 1:36 am
(41) SUZIE says:

DANIEL been there done that, saw miracles, healings, slaying in the spirit but it’s not enough! There are too many secrets and excuses for everything. If God was as loving and caring as Christians say he is, free will or not he wouldn’t be so cruel to people on this earth! And If He is so perfect, why are his creations such crap?

February 25, 2009 at 7:25 pm
(42) Daniel says:

Fallen sinful nature needing to be regenerated by faith- an act of will- in His word and promise. Hence being born-again of the Spirit. The new man. In fact there is evidence that He manifested in the flesh, and died on a cross, to pay the wages of sin for us. For God has said that the soul that sins shall surely die. Sin being anything that falls short of the glory of God. We are all sinners. Yet He died for us. In God we find hope and strength. The suffering in the world is the result of sin. Adam and Eve made a conscious decision, albeit tempted by the Adversary in the form of a snake, to disobey God. How much easier is it to make a conscious decision to receive His gift of salvation and eternal life by faith?

In the old tongues the name “Yeshua” literally means “Savior”. I thank God for the hope, love, and tender mercies He has shown me- and an opportunity to share the good news with others. Take care Suzie.

ps what all this has to do with ufo’s still relates… “There are more things in heaven and Earth than are drempt of in your philosophies Horatio”….

March 5, 2009 at 1:10 pm
(43) Dave Kane says:

Air Force Vet
1998 Suffern NY. At 0200AM on my way home from work a saw a triangular shaped object
that had a red steady light at each tip of the object traveling in a southerly direction about 2000′ high. I stopped my vehical and
turned off the engine as it came directly over top of my vehical without making a sound and traveling at a very slow rate of speed.
The unidentified object was large, at least
the size of a jetliner.

March 19, 2009 at 2:20 pm
(44) Bob R says:

I just love your site Billy. I have witnessed more than once, over the course of my 57 years, objects that are clearly not ours. I could also revisit close encounters of the 3rd kind but it would only appear contrived and probably ring hollow. In any event, keep up the good work. The truth is finally becoming apparent to all but the ostrich which, as you know, likes to bury it’s head in the sand.

March 19, 2009 at 2:33 pm
(45) Bob R says:

Okay, upon review I am seeing where about 3 out of 9 bloggers are held hostage by a religious dogma. Christ was appauled by this mindset. So am I. When you look out at the stars at night, do you not say to yourself “I’m here!”? Well, so are they. The universe and universes are teaming with intelligent life. Spiritual beings living their lives just like us. They have families, homes, worlds and an understanding of physics we don’t yet comprehend. Christ said “I have other sheep”. He also came here to tell us the truth and paid a hefty fee for it. Religion is mind control. Christ was all about faith, freedom, forgiveness, salvation and unconditional love. Get over it! He knew the truth and big time religion has been trying to keep it buried for the sake ofa buck ever since! Rock on Billy Boy!

May 19, 2009 at 9:27 am
(46) chrisd says:

In the uk there are scientists who work for the mod, and the european space programme which have concluded the probability factor of not detecting life outside our planet – can be scaled to walking into any major city in the world and expecting to see nobody ever, at all, not one soul!!
This should help the sceptic’s understand the unlikelyhood that we are the only species in the solar system, on a mathematical scale.

June 18, 2009 at 2:09 pm
(47) Art Champoux says:

Well for those of you who do not believe….you better tell the astronauts. Buzz Aldrin saw them. Gordon Cooper in one of the space shuttles saw them and other asdtronauts have admitted to seeing them also.

July 2, 2009 at 9:56 am
(48) M.D.Hier says:

There are UFO`s. Anything that is flying and is not identified(at the time of the sighting)are Unidentified Flying Objects,(UFO`s)Most are identified,eventualy,and are later classified as(IFO`s).Some are not at this time,therefore are still UFO`s

July 18, 2009 at 6:35 pm
(49) sandy grave says:

I had an UFO encounter almost the same as dennis above. Around 1976 witnessed with others at 13-14 yrs old. Even at that age you know that nothing of this world (still today) can match the size,quietness,slow-fast speed of this machine.I believe now. Hypnotized- bob welch

July 20, 2009 at 4:56 am
(50) Wayne says:

October of 1989, a Sunday night about 11:00 PM … Aprox. 10 mi. due so. of Edwards Airforce Base, (West Coast Shuttle landing Site) on hwy.14, North bound. Beautiful, clear night (visibility aprox. 5-10 miles). We were driving home to Tehachapi, CA. after visiting relatives in Los Angeles. My girlfriend Stephanie was curled up asleep next to me & our best friend Susie (a 7 yr. old Border Collie ) was asleep on her bed in the back of my pick-up. My camper had a sealed crawl through opening from camper shell, through to cab of truck, so we could crawl through at any time. Traffic was light (normal) for a Sunday night. We had driven this same route a hundred times under these conditions. Everything was normal, routine, until I noticed what I thought was a bright ‘yard light’ at my one o’clock position, just off the hwy. It ‘appeared’ to be approximately 1/2 mi. away. I thought it was a new ranch, recently built in that area since I hadn’t noticed it before, but as we got closer, the light seemed to grow taller (still thinking it was only a yard light on a pole). That is, until two wierd (to me) things seemed to happen at the same time…The light started to get larger FAST & change colors (bright but fuzzy greens & yellows & blues)! AND, at the same instant, Susie jumped through from the camper to the front seat, landing on Stephanie. (something Susie NEVER did without letting us know by wimpering or ‘asking’ us 1st. As I asked Susie “what was that all about”? I saw that she was now looking out the windshield, with both paws on the dash…LOOKING AT THE LIGHTS… and whining! The only time she acted like that was if or when I’d leave her & Steph in the truck at an unfamiliar location. And of course, Stephanie was now wide awake wondering what the hell all the excitement was about. As Steph bolted upright she followed Susie’s gaze and asked…”What IS that Sue!?…What IS that Wayne!? We were still driving at the same speed (the limit) as far as I remember, moving toward it. I answered Steph…”I think it’s a helicopter, I found myself saying. It was getting bigger & bigger, brighter & brighter. Then it crossed the hwy. & STOPPED! Low, Over a Small hill top (roughly 450 ft’. Now it was on the left side of the road. All three of us sat there, eyes locked on ‘it’ as we literally drove underneath it. As we passed under it’s right edge, Stephanie said “roll down the windows! I followed her command. We almost said it together…NO SOUND! NO HELICOPTER!. It was easily as wide as the Hwy.(100yards from shoulder to shoulder). The dark grey almost black underside seemed to have an appearance of intense movement ( like looking at honey bees moving over honeycomb. The area on the sides & top (where the lights eminated from seemed transparent, like looking through a windshield that had glare & shade at the same time. It left me with an impression of ‘seeing into’ it. As we passed & Susie lost her visual from the right side of the cab, she jumped back through to the camper. Stephanie said “she’s looking at it through the back window”! It never moved again, instead, WE moved away from it until it was out of our sight. We didn’t stop until reaching our destination (home). For some reason, we (all three) slept for two days, straight! Didn’t talk about it until the 3rd day, when we decided to separately sketch what we saw… we, not being artists, still drew all the same basics! To this day, I can not believe I didn’t pull over & stop…We weren’t afraid, in fact all three were quite excited. Two Footnotes worth mentioning…The Hill that it ‘hovered,stopped’ over is now GONE! I was told it was ‘mined’ for gold. Second, Susie lived another 7 healthy, happy years. On the night she passed, she Stehanie & myself sat outside, staring up at the stars as we often did after that memorable night in October of ’89. I think it had a profound affect on Susie as well as on us. We, at least Steph & me never tried to label what we saw, but it was an experience I’ll take to my deathbed , if I’m not brain dead.

July 31, 2009 at 6:03 am
(51) Steven says:

I was a non believer until recently as thw amount of sightings in the past year. Ministry of defence cant explain and neither can other authorities. The same type of objects and the same sort of movements of objects. There are so many plannets out there not within our solar system who knows whats out there. If we can fly is shuttles and planes how do we not know they can fly. There has been to much sightings over the years, they cant be all FAKE it’s just not a theory. People laugh when I tell work collegues and friends I believe something is out there and believe that there is such things as ALIENS ” if thats whats they are realy called “. But I believe and believe that the amount of sightings there has been lately who says we wont have evidence or even meet or capture one of these UFO. Look at Rosewell in the 50′s the Americans claim they have a UFO and even bodies. I believe they defo have soemthing in Rosewell or AREA 51!

Email if you believe or have evidence of UFO sightings !

August 2, 2009 at 2:00 pm
(52) c green says:

In the middle nineties I was driving home from Christmas shopping late one night.It was cold and clear outside.I live in a small town (rural residential) outside a larger city so I was basically driving past wooded and pasture land.Without warning an INTENSELY BRIGHT BLUISH WHITE LIGHT flew over my car so bright it lit up the inside then another of the same description came over right after(like 1second apart).I was startled and it happened so fast but I did turn my head to the right just in time to see 2 basketball size balls of light travelling into the semi wooded field – they were not falling as a meteor would- definitely travelling in a bobbing up and down fashion(one behind the other)!!!
I told my husband about it a few days later(I don’t know why I waited so long???)but he was not impressed.A decade later and I am still wondering.By the way this occured a few miles south of a nuclear power plant and they were going in the direction of the plant!I FIND THAT CURIOUS!!

September 12, 2009 at 1:51 am
(53) harry-o says:

I’m a USAF Vet. I’ve never seen anything in the sky I couldn’t identify. The pilots however, have some very strange stories they tell from time to time.

September 23, 2009 at 2:41 pm
(54) Dodie says:

Wonderful comments from what seems to be a variety of wonderful people! If you’re interested in fascinating encounters( though perhaps more about inner-space rather than outer) do read Robert A Monroe: Journeys Out of Body.

September 24, 2009 at 12:39 pm
(55) Michael Q says:

i saw 9 ufo’s one night a couple weeks ago. i thought it could have just been jet flying really high. but then i realize they had no radar blinking light.so me and my son’s mother and her brother went out side and watched, within a 30 minute span we witnessed 9 ufo sightings, and two very close shooting stars. at first i was kinda skeptical about aliens, but think about it, we cant be the only things in the universe.

September 26, 2009 at 2:29 pm
(56) amcstella says:

take a look at http://www.thediscloserprodject.com they have it all and more

September 26, 2009 at 2:32 pm
(57) amcstella says:

SORRY LOOK UP DISCLOSERPROJECT CHEERS

September 28, 2009 at 12:52 pm
(58) paulthespark says:

after reading the views from everyone on this site i have come to the conclution that you are all living on a different planet from me, [no pun intended].where do you all get your hard evidence from, your imagination.until a alien interups the news at six and says hi we are from the planet zog from the andromeder galaxy and have come to save the human race i’m not going to beleive any of it.

October 21, 2009 at 1:27 pm
(59) mark winfield says:

i seen somethind last night i cant explained. It wasnt a airplane

February 18, 2010 at 3:15 pm
(60) John Walsh says:

dear sir
a number of months ago i was watching a program about Egypt past on national geographic when the presenter was talking to the camera out side i think luxor down the Nile when an object just like a UFO popped out from near the top off the structure . properly somebody is playing a joke . i wish i could rember the name of the program. it was on tv 6 months ago . I did tape program but it was taped over .

February 18, 2010 at 7:12 pm
(61) Al Clarke says:

My daughters were playing in the garden back in August 1987. They both called me to come quick. Joanne who on seeing anything in the air would say it was an old Dacota, even if it was a fast jet, said,”What is it dad?” It was quite clearly a flying saucer. My first thought was, is it an elaborate balloon? I quickly dismissed that idea as it was tracking south to north (my garden faced due south). doing about 300mph and there was a strong north easterly wind blowing at about 25mph. It was compleatly black (sorry folks, not a single light) Then I noticed that the mid upper section was actually a series of flat panels, and were ticking round at a rate of one a second. You could just make it out because, you know how if you brush velvet one way, then another it reflects light differently, well this was the effec on these panels and just made their outline visable. It was absolutely silent, and I sure of one thing. If we had the technology that was keeping this in the air, we would be using it and not be burning all that fuel. It was not a UFO, it was quite clearly an extra terestrial vehicle!

November 17, 2010 at 9:27 pm
(62) Henry Carlisle says:

I have seen a ufo before. I was not alone when i saw it. It was two red spots in the air. notice I did not say lights I said red spots. They were about 5 to 6 feet off the grond and about 6 feet across and the one on the left was blinkng as if it were a car with the left turn signal on. when we approached them at about 10:00 pm. on a friday night in our car the spots would not let the car head lights shine on them. the spots immediately started going just ahead of our car lights. we floor boarded the car and got up to bout 100 or better. we startwd to brihten and dim the hd. lts. and the spots turned bright red and just disappeared in then air.

November 19, 2010 at 6:35 pm
(63) Steve says:

A guy told me he saw strange lites in Kansas maybe in oct. or nov. Any reports from Kansas?

December 7, 2010 at 3:02 pm
(64) Exactly says:

They absolutely exist! Look up every so often and you might get lucky and see one.

December 11, 2010 at 9:56 am
(65) MAHENDRA says:

I wonder why all the ufos are just aimlessly roaming up and down. All these reported cases are just peoples imagination or just plain hoaxes. However for a moment i do not doubt that aliens exist but the day they come it will be the classical case of crying wolf – MK

January 13, 2011 at 4:19 pm
(66) Gremlyn says:

I have read many books on this subject over many years and am absolutely convinced that we are being watched over by a race or races of beings vastly more advanced both technologically and spiritually. Those who are sceptical – you are entitled to your own opinions of course, but do some research before dismissing the testimonies of those that have genuinely experienced something. There is no smoke without fire, and while many sightings can be explained, there are still many that can’t. The evidence is there, we just have to look for it! It is statistically impossible that this planet is the only one that has a developed civilisation. The universe is three times older than our solar system, it is teeming with races that have millions, perhaps billions of years of a head start than us. Of course they’re here, there can be no doubt of it, and they’ve been here a long time – the Old Testament is full of it for a start – just read it, it’s one of the first studies in ufology.

February 27, 2011 at 12:25 pm
(67) kinglee says:

Yes we are not alone, I have seen their ships on more than 1 occasion, and so have many friends, also I don’t think non believers are stupid but just poor in expanded thinking. As not more than 10 years ago science had the arrogance to say that we are the only ones with water, now water is throughout the universe. And that we maybe the only planets. Now we learn that there are many… maybe millions throughout the universe. My we have still alot to learn, we are infants, and we will be staggered with what we may learn from beyond our cozy little insignificant corner of the sky. I feel like the CIA knowing this privileged information.

March 13, 2012 at 7:30 pm
(68) Leo says:

Ive seen them orange lights on 2 occasions now once in Uruguay and in Australia they exist trust me i dont really care if u dont only trying to enlight some of these skeptics that think humans are the only intelligent life form in this vast universe pls get over yourselves we are mere monkeys and our intelligence is prmitive in nappies still we will never reach theyre level with the way we carry on ruining the environment and so. Forth i think anyone that thinks we alone are either blind ignorant or simply jealous of alien races capabilities or just too monkey like to comprehend what i find funny that there is not 1picture or video of god but everyone still believes in him but many of ufo pics n vids but you say i seen a ufo or believe they exist and u are labelled crazy pls get over youreselves ignorant primitive monkeys Aliens and ufos EXIST i seen them ive never seen or heard god wake up or we will become extinct bcos of the environment!!!!!!