1. News & Issues

Billy Booth

Timothy Good has UFO Proof

By November 6, 2006

One of the strange things about how we humans think is evident in what we believe and why. Evidence given to us depends more on the source sometimes, than the content itself. I suppose that experience and public exposure is very important to us. If a friend of yours tells you that he knows that UFOs are real, that is one thing, but when a well regarded researcher tells you the same thing, you wake up and listen. Such is the case with well known and highly regarded UFO researcher and author, Timothy Good. We are in need of more just like him, who tells it like it is, without worrying about the feedback. Good has been chasing the truth for many years now, and built a reputation which is second to none. I found a recent article on the NET very revealing, and wanted to share it with you.

Timothy Good Offers Proof is a nice, little compact article that gets straight to the point, without making excuses. Good claims that he has proof...proof of the existence of UFOs. He claims to have discovered the facts he needs in military and intelligence reports. He also gives us some of his theories on what these UFOs may be. For starters, he says that not UFOs are of an extraterrestrial origin.

"That's very important," he says, "and it's known that up to 90% of UFO reports can be explained in conventional terms... that still leaves tens of thousands of reports."

Although calling it an "outrageous theory," he believes that some of the UFO activity comes from our own planet. An advanced civilization, which still remains hidden, may be flying the UFOs overheard. This theory is shared by others, and may explain some of the many UFO reports that seem to defy explanation. This assertion does not preclude the idea that some of the UFOs are extraterrestrial, of course.

(image © http://www.abc.net.au/queensland)

Comments

November 6, 2006 at 7:33 pm
(1) Paula Thorneycroft says:

I myself having witnessed many sightings and so called abduction events over the years believe whole heartedly that the existence of many non-human species is indeed real as well as the fact that mutilations and terrible abduction attacks are orchestrated by some humans here to inspire the rest of us to feel fear for those who are different or more advanced than our species. My true account of contact “Eye To The Sky; A paranormal Odyssey” contains the last 13 years of my experience with many none human entities and my filmed sightings that many have tried to cover-up continue to this day. I plan to set up my own web-site to post all the amazing footage I am video-taping so I can add my own documentation to the arena of public debate. Once we have filmed enough and bombarded the world with proof of these truths there will be no choice but to accept that we humans are the least developed intelligent species in the cosmos and we should fear our own species rather than these amazing and remakably benevolent beings.

November 7, 2006 at 11:40 am
(2) Terry Taylor says:

Hey Paula I would like to offer my services to build your website free of charge. I am also an abductee and felt compelled to respond and offer to help. I have left a link to my resume. Think about it and feel free to contact me if you would like to accept my offer. If you can’t afford a webhosting company you can always use a free service temporarily. Hope to hear from you soon.
Terry Taylor

November 13, 2006 at 2:13 pm
(3) Frank Schoemann says:

Assuming UFO’s are under intelligent control (reasonable assumption), said intelligence is very advanced over our technology (not too unreasonalbe)–How far in advance are they–500 years, 1000 yrs, 50,000 years or 1,000,000 yrs?, and what reasons would they have for not interacting openly? Being far advanced, they would have nothing to fear from us. If a co-existent colony exists on earth, again why the lack of interaction?

November 13, 2006 at 2:43 pm
(4) Anita says:

I agree with and understand your frustration as to why there is a lack of public interaction, for all the world to see. There has been plenty of interaction between humans and aliens, although not necessarily willingly on the humans’ part. And why do the aliens choose people without any political power whatsoever and declare that that human has to do something to save the environment? Why don’t they contact Al Gore, or someone with real influence and the means to do something about global warming, etc.
However, I think that some aliens are communicating with us at the present time through the use of crop circles.

November 13, 2006 at 2:59 pm
(5) jeff hixson says:

tell it to someone whose been face to face.

November 14, 2006 at 3:24 am
(6) ed maidens says:

To the stars orto the unknown, we try to discover the truth about UFOS but run into dead ends when it comes to investagation. They can try to blanket the world with their stories about weather ballons and earths strange energy but they will never chang what I know about these crafts from here and up there. They will not convince me that abduction is a state of the mind that took place in early years fore untill they live it like I do there all unbelievers. to cotact high class citizens is tabo to them fore why give these power hungry men the power to destroy what they haven:t already detroyed. I know why they are here and why they are abducting normal people but that ir another story.

November 27, 2006 at 3:16 pm
(7) Dude says:

The boomerrang shaped object is the new B2 Stealth Bomber – notice it’s always seen near AFB’s.

January 18, 2007 at 2:14 pm
(8) Ed Towers says:

Date: July, 13, 1979
Sighting Location: Santa Clarita Valley, California, United States

Summary: Close up sighting of extra terrestial craft by wife and I.

Date Reported: 5/1/2005

Sighting Time: 09:00
Day/Night: Nighttime
No. of Witnesses: 2
Duration: 45 seconds

No. of Object(s): Single
Urban or Rural: rural

Size of Object(s): 75-100 feet in diameter
Distance to Object(s) & Altitude: 50-75 feet
Shape of Object(s): disk
Color of Object(s): silver/white metallic

Full Description & Details

It was one warm summer Friday around 10:00 PM in the evening in California’s Santa Clarita Valley. I was brushing the swimming pool with a long pole and attached brush so that the kids could swim the following day. The pole requires you reach up to push down. I was standing on a high platform next to and overlooking the pool and about 4 feet over the rest of the pool area. As I reached to upper end of pole, I saw a craft approaching the house from about 1-2 blocks away and from the West and heading South East.

I knew right away that it was not a helicopter or plane. It seemed flatter and wider and with lights in a circumference of the main frontal area. I ran towards the house and called my family to see it. Only my wife came out. By that time it was directly over our house and pool. It was approximately 75-100 feet above us. We stood along side of the pool deck. It made no sound whatsoever, and it was at a complete stopped over us for about 40 seconds. The only motion was a slight wobble and when it moved and tilted downwards at an angle. I took this as some form of acknowledgment. During the entire time, we were frozen in disbelief. It is a strange sensation knowing that what you are seeing is not supposed and very foreign. It was seeing a Greyhound Bus floating over your house!

The craft was about 75-100 feet in diameter. It had small porthole and lights around it in the upper dome section, it was solid, metallic and shiny. There was a dome in the upper section attached to the body with no visible separation, as if it were molded as one solid craft. The under section was concave towards the center and had two rectangular shapes along side each other and the length of the concave under-section. The rectangular shapes were about 7-10 feet in width and as along as the craft’s concave underside center. I also noticed ski like devices on the front and on each side of the front leading edge window. What caught my attention was that the devices were not in the center or the “center of gravity” for the craft’s length and design but very forward. The skis were S shaped with the top of the S facing forward but a design I could not replicate. Upon the craft leaning in a downward motion we could see a window or cockpit like glass that was situated in the underside, it was on the front lower edge of the round craft. The rectangular window was approximately 4 feet in height and possibly 12-15 feet in length. There was a glow of soft orange and blue lights from the inside but we could not see anyone or any controls.

It remained at a forward and downward angle for about 10 seconds. We both had the sensation of being watched. As it was angled, I noticed that light was emanating from the upper section that was not facing the swimming pool lights. Thus, it seemed to generate light through skin of the craft as the lights that first attracted me faced forward and were much lower than the upper section of the craft.

My wife and I did not say anything to each other during the experience but she kept saying “oh my God” over and over again. The craft then left slowly at 30-40 MPH. I jumped on a wall around our property to continue seeing for at least 7-miles. I instructed my wife not to discuss it, to draw what she saw and then we would compare drawings. They matched, although mine had more detail and accuracy.

My background include Group Propulsion Systems and later as an executive with several major computer companies. What we saw was close, real, solid, and a beautiful designed craft. I know from my aeronautical engineering background that mankind has no such technology

Witness Background

Certified in Group Propulsion Systems, Studied Aeronautical engineering, business management. Executive in computer companies, cofounder of international management consulting company serving large European companies, real estate investor. Retired.

February 18, 2008 at 4:05 pm
(9) jeff thompson says:

A little independently verifiable proof would be nice. Never seems to happen. Even with all the broadcast-quality video equipment out there, all we ever get is shaky, blurry video of “lights,”, never anything close-up, never anything that holds up to serious scrutiny. Also, with dgitial technology being what it is these days, the possibility of hoaxes cannot be discounted. I remain unconvinced.

Jeff Thompson

December 10, 2008 at 5:47 pm
(10) Trevor says:

UFOs are 99.9% conventional/secret craft and the intelligence communities are supporting the ET hypothesis to keep their sh*t secret. There’s no proof of ET visiting. They might be, but the government doesn’t know.

February 16, 2012 at 12:51 pm
(11) robcat2075 says:

“page not found”

Is there really an article at all?

February 19, 2012 at 5:18 am
(12) get a shrink says:

Hello “believers”!!

1: Why are almost ALL sightings in the United States of Aliens??
Because you probably believe everything that is given to you..

2: If you are “obducted”..it’s probably a psychic matter…get a shrink, you are having nightmares!!

It’s only human (well…more to say American) to believe things we cannot explain, to be alien..however..has there ever been any physical proof??
No there is non what so ever…vague photos (with all the modern digital technology) are not proof..but only food for complottheories.
Pure science has proven, that it is actually impossible to travel this far whithout any damage to the body..so..abductees who claim to have been in space, whithout protective gear had a nightmare..and HOW convinient is it, that aliens breathe exactly the same atmosphere??

Conclusion??..proof or shut up! (and no..i’m not a US citizen..i’m from a country that believes in things we can see..Holland.

February 6, 2014 at 9:29 am
(13) Dave Ball says:

Timothy Good is an amazingly brave man who’s writing and research spans decades well before the internet, he, like me has the power of the no, so if you dont know, then get to know your allready two decades behind. Warning if you are unsure, dont speak.