1. News & Issues

Billy Booth

Meet the Alien Hybrids

By April 16, 2007

Have you ever heard of Omnec Onec, or how about Milagros Garcia? Well... me neither, that is until I read this bizarre story on the Net. These two women, if I can call them that, share one very unique quality-they are both not really human, or so they say. They are alien hybrids. That's right. Mrs. Garcia has this very strange DNA that scientists are calling "alien DNA." Mrs. Garcia claims to be an offspring of alien-human reproduction which occurred during an abduction.

The story gets even more bizarre when you consider the case of Omnec. She claims to be from Venus, and states that she has been on Earth since 1955. You see, she was born 246 years ago, and was raised on Venus in the town of Teutonia, of early contactee legend. At first, she didn't have a body-she lived on an astral plane. It seems that Omnec took the place of a seven-year-old girl who unfortunately was killed in an accident. She lived with the revived young girls grandmother in Chattanooga, Tennessee. Well... I can't go on with this any more. You'll just have to read the rest of this strange story at Two Alien Hybrids. And I thought my family was weird.

Comments

April 16, 2007 at 1:18 pm
(1) Josie says:

wow, thats really strange. Alien hybrids? Apparently the human DNA is dominent and Alien DNA recessive…unless the whole staying in “host’s” thing is true. Thats just kind of creepy.

July 4, 2011 at 4:14 pm
(2) Rob says:

anything IS possible. it pays to keep an open mind as far as unexplained phenomena goes. we’d be foolish in believing that life only exists on earth. there are things that DO happen – which have no viable explanation.

April 16, 2007 at 10:15 pm
(3) hank peterson says:

That is pretty weird. I’ve heard other things like that. What do you make of this Google Maps image-I caught it on an anomlies site this morning. What is it?

April 17, 2007 at 5:50 am
(4) earthpages.org says:

IMHO it’s possible that she is being influenced by some kind of spiritual power, just as yogis, gurus and saints claim to be informed by powers beyond the personal self. But whether or not it’s really from Venus, a planet mythologically associated with love, who can say…

I wonder if there’s an equivalent sneaking around out there from Mars, the god of war… ;-)

April 19, 2007 at 12:34 am
(5) the other one says:

She is for real. We walk about you all the time. We are here, For years you only see what you want.

The other one

August 1, 2011 at 8:06 pm
(6) Kaci says:

I feel different can u tell me why like I am supposed to do something people think I am werid and can do cool stuff cause I can make sounds cause know right before something happens and I itch alot not on my head mean my legs and my sides

April 24, 2007 at 12:49 pm
(7) Sam B says:

Omnec Onec… not even worth considering IMHO. Classic 1950′s “space brother” lore a la Adamski and any other number of alleged contactees. She even tries to look like one of the Venusians whom Adamski claims to have met.

Milagro Garcia is a bit more interesting, although her DNA, while very unusual, is not unknown among humans. Here is a link to a page with some info on Omnec Onec and Milagro Garcia, among others.

October 8, 2007 at 4:55 pm
(8) Susan L. Cerdan says:

Omnec Onec is not a hybrid but a Venusian, walking amongst us! According to Lt. Col. Wendelle Stevens, “Of all the extraterrestrials I have met, she is the only one who remembers how she got here.” Her book is astounding and wouldn’t be selling for $1400.00 if her story wasn’t true. This is one of the rareist of books as it details her life on Venus and her gradual climatization here. A true gem and worth its’ weight in gold! Hard if not impossible to find!
Susan Cerdan
Founder/Director
The FURST Group

April 2, 2011 at 9:23 pm
(9) Gene says:

Greetings there:

Should you desire, please write back to my emaill at gpcampod@gmail.com

Namaste!!

August 5, 2008 at 2:36 pm
(10) Charlie says:

Why are aliens so shy? The vast majority of us do not walk around with guns or bombs and after the initial suprise, would probably just want to sit and chat like you would when meeting someone from another country/culture on earth – imagine the reactions of the europeans and africans upon first discovering one another. And yet the various government groups with the finger on the button seem to be the only ones with any ongoing contact! It doesn’t make any sense! I don’t believe most/any aliens would want to do harm to us (or we would have been erased a long time ago), so why not hang out with the average citizen instead? Do we smell or something?

Any aliens reading this – my home is your home and I make fantastic cake! Bring your mates and we can party like it’s 2999!

September 3, 2008 at 11:23 am
(11) adam Fawcett says:

Hybrids are an interesting species, they pose a human form and have abilities to change into a reptilian form most world leaders and govenment consist of alien hybrids. Aliens in reptilian form come from the underground lairs throught the world, ask Phill Schneider. They abduct humans and use there genetics using the hybrids in govenment that rule the world to do so. Thay can also give orders to the foot solders on earth though the mind. I believe they have been on earth many thousands of years and once ruled on the surface before going underground, as seen in ancient text. If anyone thinks that humans did build the pirimids then try and build one today with modern human technology, and see how far you get. 100 years ago man could hardly fly in the skys and now man is in space, sudden technology boom in a short period and evidence suggest its trickled down. The world is a funny place, I have seen and documented lots. I believe that the reptilians may have come from mars or other dead planets. Hey but dont worry the reptilians I think could be our friends, but they aint mine because I am human and I know about them. how they quite get away with it is astonishing mind blowing infact. I am surprised my head has not exploded it is unholy, but it’s damn true.

March 25, 2009 at 8:17 am
(12) Orion says:

Clearly both of these women have had psychotic episodes. It is likely that they are both schizophrenic.

November 15, 2009 at 1:54 pm
(13) Karen says:

If that were true how come we don’t life on Venus I have heard of the hybrids but as a christian I was told these things are part of satans evil plan and which I believe they are evil I guess seeing is believing..

November 15, 2009 at 2:02 pm
(14) Karen BAPTISTE says:

I believe in the word of God and prophecies and they are demonic.

December 29, 2009 at 12:57 am
(15) Sup says:

Karen BAPTISTE stfu

January 9, 2010 at 10:40 am
(16) Killer Smiley says:

They are just helping us make the leap to a telepathic society… an essential next step for human society to progress to the next level without self-destructing.

In a telepathic society, we would no longer need the internet nor cellphones – as we would all be connected to all information and all people all the time.

Terrorism would be impossible. War would be impossible. Everyone would know what you were thinking – and vice-versa. Privacy would be gone forever. Anti-social behavior would be gone forever as would criminal activity of all kinds.

The next level of technology would require us to be a telepathic society as high power engines and warp speed transportation become realities…

Imagine if everyone had the power to destroy the world in their car engine? You would have to know what everyone else was thinking. The incredible power required to propel a ufo cannot be made available to a non-telepathic society – one nutcase could wipe out a whole city with it – with zero warning.

January 19, 2010 at 5:12 pm
(17) TheeObskure says:

Ya’ll believe this because your day to day lives are . . . Boring.

There’s a sameness to your days, and you will latch on to anything that appeals you to assuage the feeling that there really isn’t anything beyond this life.

It’s sad, as the very fact that the universe is here and you exist should be more than enough wonder for a thousand lifetimes.

April 1, 2010 at 4:07 am
(18) lactosis says:

although we have bipedal brains we still pe fur I thng U.

June 13, 2010 at 3:57 am
(19) no says:

memory or fanticy?
I remember they had fire for a while but they finely reached the numbers were thier collective insticts brought them together for breading. Funny how they would build huge fires even in the rain. They were still covered with long hair but most of the giants were dead and the young ones would kill any giant they found usualy. I remember wishing it was my time for breading but my mate and I were to young. It didn’t feel that way but the makers had taken bits of one type and bits of a nother and made my body. But the real key was taking a bit of thier mind and a bit of monkey mind. That makes it work. and if they made the body them they know the time of maturity. But then I thought that they have done this same thing with these monkey things a few times over countles years and the monkeys would grow and grow in number and then they would kill themselves off no mater how civil they grew. This is not what the makers want. have I said to much? Does anyone care?

August 23, 2010 at 10:24 pm
(20) Lorrie Ozbey says:

Can someone please inform me as to what is so rare and/or unique about her DNA?

September 18, 2010 at 12:18 am
(21) 11:11 Woman says:

Recently I was hospitalized for almost two weeks – admitted with extremely high blood pressure (260/120). They couldn’t understand how I survived that bout without any damage. After extensive testing I had one of the doctors come to me and ask me what planet I was from, because there was little about my anatomy or tests that suggested normal human. They weren’t kidding, they actually asked me if I was aware of being a human/alien hybrid.

I remember not believing my parents were really mine. As a child, I would stay awake into the wee hours staring at the stars. I thought I could fly and would seek high places to jump from. I could read at age 2 – newspapers at first, then onto anything in the library. School was beyond easy and a place I learned to blend in and not appear the freak.

I was in the hospital to have my tonsils removed at age 17. Two ‘doctors’ came to my room very late the night before, sedated me and likely took eggs. I had the worst ‘period’ of my life, even though the real period was only two weeks before.

I had a miscarriage at age 21 after seeing an alien craft. My husband was sedated and remembers seeing the rapid lights and then sleeping for 20 hours.

When I had a hysterectomy, the doctor told my daughter he’d never encountered something so strange in his life. He was the first who mentioned my unusual anatomy. I have a different blood type than both of my parents. That’s supposed to be impossible.

Do I have answers? No. Do I have clinical abnormalities? I sure have plenty of evidence there. Do I know my true parentage? No, and I will always wonder.

June 12, 2011 at 2:18 pm
(22) Starkissed says:

I’ve had numerous strange experiences, but aside from that, in Feb ’11 I experienced a “period” 2 weeks after my actual period. I didn’t think about it too much, mostly just hoped my fiance and I weren’t pregnant. In either April or May 2011, I started having strange (end-of-the-world type) dreams followed by ufo dreams. Shortly after I discovered 3 bruise-like markings that formed a triangle on my thigh. One of my dreams included a triangle ufo, not sure if this was connected, but it is coincidental. A couple weeks afterwards I had a constant, but not too painful, headache for about a week. Anyway, I never thought that my funky period was part of this. Interesting.

September 25, 2010 at 11:25 pm
(23) LaKiera says:

Ok, 11:11 Woman, I have only one thing to say, well maybe not one. I too have stared out the window at night as a child only I would be crying and asking “Why did you leave me here?” I could be going for rides in the car with my family and looking out the window, the rides were usually for about an hour or so to visit family and friends, but they would have to practically push me over to get me out of the car, I did not remember ANY of the drive there, no matter how long it took. My family would be out of the car and waiting for me to get out but I was just staring off, not even there.

I was also told that my anatomy was “different” than the “normal” human, my heart is not quite right. When I was 17 I had an accident where both my feet and ankles were crushed. After the X-Rays were taken a doctor came and told me and my mom that I would never walk again. I called him a liar and told him he was wrong. But he said the X-rays didn’t lie, and told my mom I was just in “shock”.
That night I reached out my hand and asked them to help, I fell asleep with my arm straight in the air, and could feel someone holding it. The next day they took more X-Rays, my injuries were not as bad as they initially saw, within a few months I could walk and run. Also, I actually had several doctors tell me I should just lay down because I was already dead, those comments were taken after they checked my blood pressure, extremely low, no one should have been able to survive with pressure that low.

As a child, I too, liked being up high. I would climb to the very tops of trees and just rock back and forth, everyone was afraid to come up after me, but I was laughing and enjoying being up there, I never wanted to come down.

April 2, 2011 at 9:38 pm
(24) Gene says:

Your story is fascinating to say the least. Some of the things you mention reminds me of my childhood as well, specially looking at stars at night up the sky.

My childhood and even now, I am always fascinated by looking at the sky and stars and always wondering about things; and now that i think about it, i can’t quite recall what i was thinking about!…

Anyway, enough of my story since it may be boring you, however, should you want to know more, please do write back

Namaste!!!

September 25, 2010 at 11:27 pm
(25) Lakiera says:

Continuation of comment to 11:11 Woman –

I have always known things before they happen, I even “walk in my sleep”, one night when I was a child, my father wasn’t home yet, so I went looking for him. I headed out the front door and walked down the sidewalk, heading right for him, but my mother followed me out the door and turned me around and took me back into the house. I say “sleep walk” because that is what it felt like. The next day I found out my father was right where I was heading, he had fallen, but eventually made it home.

I know for a fact my mother is my mother, but to this day I do not know who my father is, and there was apparantly some discussion about that when I was little. I know this because of a conversation I overheard as a pre-teen, however if you ask today they will say that conversation never took place and EVERYONE goes to great lenghts to try and convince me of who my biological father is. I just let them believe that I believe them, it is easier for my mom that way.

November 26, 2010 at 9:01 pm
(26) David says:

What I wouldn’t give to meet an alien

February 21, 2011 at 9:08 pm
(27) Wow says:

Wow! What a bunch of crazy freaks you all are.

March 19, 2011 at 11:09 am
(28) leenda says:

wow…wtf people, every person has strange experiences, but thinking that you are an alien just because you sleep walk that is the most stupid thing i ever heard…i mean come on!!! i also have a feeling about things before they happen, for example i remember i dreamed about a huge wave hitting the city that i live in and i remember i woke up terrified, i never heard or read about such a nature catastrophe before, and just some days later a TSUNAMI hit indonesia, apparently a huge wave is called a Tsunami, i never ever heard about such phenomena before, and yet i dreamed about it….so does this make me an alien? or let’s say when i know that some thing is going to happen if i do a certain thing? its called intuition…hello
and yes when i was little i too was very intrigued with the whole alien stuff, i used to watch the stars too and kind of felt a nostalgia i dont know why, i guess its because the stars decorate the sky in such a beautiful way that it makes you wanna go up there and never come back to earth, but that doesnt make u special….we are kids who grew up watching cartoons and reading every kind of comic books and stories and it is OBVIOUS that at one point we were going to feel like we dont belong here or that our parents are not really our parents ….come on people, unless you are going to show me some real proof that you are some kind of hybrid, to me you are just some attention whores

P.S. excuse my language, no offense.

May 29, 2011 at 7:28 am
(29) bilby says:

I once saw a documentary on alien life. One of the men on this said he had been employed by secret govt agency to back engineer ancient alien space craft. Ancient is the give away here. Then a couple of nights ago i saw that show called “unsolved mysteries.” It showed a story of an u.f.o crashing near a town somewhere in america. Most of the eye witness were still around and one gentleman said the markings on the craft were like egiptian hyroglyphics. There are lots of things on the internet that talks of and shows footage of earth, shooting down and or defending the planet against ufo’s and the fact that they monitor the shuttle etc. I think they came here a long time ago from a place that was comming to an uninhabitable end. The first ones live here and are the very high up leaders and goverments, and they defend their world as they now see it from others from their past civilisation. We are the aliens and we are trying to stop others from our past place from comming here and overpopulating.

July 31, 2011 at 9:27 am
(30) Nathan Belomy says:

Good info. Others were selected at birth for the process.

August 1, 2011 at 6:01 pm
(31) Kaci says:

I wonder if I am a hybrid I wonder who a hybrid. Cause i amalways itching at my legs and around me say I am werid

August 27, 2011 at 7:47 pm
(32) Marta says:

I did an interview with an Alien Hybrid…very much real and genuine.

February 17, 2012 at 7:38 pm
(33) sindey says:

Jjust finished reading The Threat by david jacobs… frightening!
Then, I guess that’s just human evolution and you just gotta learn to live with it.

April 13, 2012 at 2:51 am
(34) Cobber Campbell says:

I wa s having a Bible teaching froma pastor a few days ago and he has seen these hybrid humans who are usually in political and high positions in government. They are adamant about evryting.
The Nephilim in Genesis ch 6 saw that human saw they we beautiful and had sex with them. After the flood they bred with the survivors and had hybrid kids. The giants ,aliens and UFO are all to do with them.
Sidroth.org had na expert last week who has seen them and a doctor who removed micro chips from people who said they were abducted by aliens and the micro chip shown on film being removed is an unknown metal which changes your DNA.Go to the archives 2 weeks back and watch it, TRUE

May 20, 2013 at 2:11 am
(35) tommi says:

I just found out I am a Human-ET hybrid. I’m still trying to figure out what this all means. I have felt different all my life. I look human, but I do have very compelling eyes. I am very attractive.

July 13, 2013 at 3:42 pm
(36) atx says:

The ET races are master geneticists. They can make their DNA recessive in humans. My mother was abducted many times and she has 5 hybrid children. I am one of them. I am a somewhat normal human being except that from a child I felt very different.

It is true, we actually are ALL hybrids, but the DNA has gotten diluted over thousands or even millions of years. However there was a hybridization program that took place that upgraded the DNA. Its a lot to go into, but the world is not what most humans think it is.