1. News & Issues

Billy Booth

Can UFOs be Invisible?

By June 20, 2007

I just wanted to get your take on why some UFOs/USOs present themselves "naturally" to a person for viewing, and why yet others only show up on digital cameras/cell phones, etc. without them ever being seen by the person taking the picture. I visit your site every evening to check on new & updated reports, & have really enjoyed your site. Keep up up the good work!

John P.-Idaho

There are two different avenues to go down to fully answer this question.

One is that most of the UFOs that are seen and then photographed could have been seen by anyone if they were looking at the right place at the right time. But, the newer digital cameras have such a good eye that they will capture an object that is so small that the majority of people don't notice it at the time. Had someone else pointed out the object to them, and they had binoculars or a telescope, they COULD have seen it.

Secondly, there are reports from sane individuals who state without pause that they have seen UFOs which seem to appear and disappear right in front of them. Some researchers propose that UFOs possess a "cloaking" device, like something right out of Star Trek, which enables them to render themselves visible or invisible at will. This could explain some of the photographs where the UFOs were not seen by human eye, but were visible to the electronic eye.

Comments

June 22, 2007 at 12:39 am
(1) Matt Mikulla says:

It is possible that they operate in different ultra violet frequencies. Digital sensors can be more sensitive to the UV spectrum and therefor capture what is truely there but unable to view by the human eye.

Imagine what all the soldiers that have night vision gear are seeing over the desert in Iraq.

June 23, 2007 at 3:59 pm
(2) James Warner says:

I remember seeing something about some UFOs only being visible in infra-red light. There was a guide to convert a standard webcam into viewing IR only, and one was pointed at the sky alongside another normal webcam. This did, as I recall, yield a somewhat obscured anomaly on the IR that the normal webcame did not pick up.

June 25, 2007 at 3:10 pm
(3) Omar Fowler (Derby, England) says:

I have been investigating UFO sighting reports for over 30 years and during this time I have come across several instances of witnesses ‘seeing’ a UFO event, while people around them were unaware of what was going on. It seems that some people have a psychic ability to ‘see’ in another dimension similar to ‘remote viewers’. I also know of an instance where an American interceptor aircraft was vectored over West Germany during the ‘cold war’ period to investigate a mysterious radar return. When he arrived in the area he could not see the ‘target’ but the radar returns showed that he was flying around the ‘target’, while it was completely invisible to the pilot.

June 25, 2007 at 3:34 pm
(4) The Flying Fisherman says:

My hobby is photography and what is being said here relative to cameras is correct but there is more to the issue. I found a UFO in an old photo that I scanned with a good film scanner. I was able to enlarge what looked like a dot and found a flying disk. What was said about digital cameras even lower Mega Pixel cameras is true. I found one UFO on one of my digitals. On the other hand many mysterious items are really lens flare, so be cautious. Most diaphragms in cameras have six blades and flare often appears as a vague hexagon. Lens flare is also responsible for “ghostly orbs” as well. I don’t mean that all orbs are from lens flare but many are. Lens flare can take on different shapes including broad lines. This is often seen from the sun.

As for sightings there are many reasons why one person will see a UFO and others will miss them. One is simply sight. As a former bird watcher I can pick up items in the air more than some others. I have also seen airplanes ‘disappear’ and reappear. This is simply how the light hits them. I think being a long time abductee has something to do with it also. I get a sense and look up when a UFO is present. I have even seen UFO’s that disguise themselves as clouds. One when I was abducted I was flown up to a solid looking cloud and entered through an opening only to find myself in a room full of aliens. Another time I saw a cloud that looked completely different from other clouds. I took a picture of it and it was posted on this site. I have also read some evidence that indicates that they can cloak themselves at times.

June 25, 2007 at 3:48 pm
(5) Larry Piliavin says:

I think the UFO’s have the ability to bend light. No light; no vision.

June 25, 2007 at 5:54 pm
(6) L. Roly says:

Ask him about that time. That time the “Flying Fisherman” was abducted into what seemed like a cloud. As a “return-to-earth” present, the adductors presented him with a beautiful aquarium filled with gorgeous alien fish; as a remembrance. He may still have it – he was so proud of it. Trouble is the fish are invisible, just like his abductors who periodically come to visit in their invisible flying crafts. They still drop in to see him and always bring a fresh supply of invisible food for the fish in the aquarium.

June 25, 2007 at 6:41 pm
(7) victor gibson says:

the reason why some show to all and others do not is that ufos are of many different types and some appear when they deem fit and others cant do this. and still others exist in a semi quasi physical state so only those with meditation work and extra sensitivity developed will see them,.

June 25, 2007 at 6:42 pm
(8) victor gibson says:

I have seen aliens face to face they came to me at work in smauel whittar steel in detroit michigan and they brought their ship down in front of both me and an eye witness ( as if im not one lmao) eric arniel who lives in mt clemens michigan and was a total doubter till he saw it. i cant help the rest of you blind doubters!

June 25, 2007 at 6:42 pm
(9) joe lomeli says:

I have noticed several times when I was alone and then looked up and I’d noticed an orbe or what I thought was a silver ballon and it would just sit in the air and not move for a while as soon as I turn my eyes for a secound the item would dissapear from sight,so yes I do agree that they have a way of bending light and not to be noticed.

June 25, 2007 at 7:49 pm
(10) Tony Anthony says:

How many of us really walk around looking up at the sky all the time. I tried it once on my day off running my errands and almost tripped; almost got hit by a car; kept running into things; and was asked by someone if I was drunk. It’s only when I have sat on my roof at night with binoculars that I have seen some pretty srange things in the sky, but then I run the risk of being arrested for being a peeping tom.

June 26, 2007 at 8:58 pm
(11) carlos k. says:

the aliens do have a cloaking device on their ships.I witnessed it one night back around 1981.the ufo was about 40 feet in the air,when it started blending into the night sky.The ufo then slowly flew over a drive in theatre and took off into the sky.

June 19, 2009 at 5:02 pm
(12) Michael Birchall says:

Just what a thinking somthing Simular to Star Trek. But if u saw a UFO then a suppose it would said yea i want u to see my Craft or not a would said yea they can go invisible only when they don’t want you to see them. I think that UFO visit Plannt Earth Invisibly somethimes they can put Sheids that block people from Detecting an unknown object in sky so for example England RAF they proberly not be able to scan on Radar for Craft in area becuase UFO ships more advanced on Tecnology and so hard if they don’t know so no one know if UFO been on Earth of not. My aswer to Invisible UFO yea a say they show for a while and then go invisible for time there Visiting.

February 23, 2010 at 1:28 am
(13) Will says:

A very simple experiment. Take your tv remote and point it directly towards your cell phone camera. Press any button and you will see the infra red light becoming visible to your cell phone camera but your eyes cannot see the infra red. Conclusion: We were made by God to experience the color spectrum only ie the rainbow colors thus other forms or light exist but they cannot be detected by our eyes because of the frequency they operate in. We are in a 3 dimensional world where we only need our 5 senses to exist as human beings. Most Animals can hear sounds we cannot and see stuff we can’t. There is a lot out there…A LOT

June 6, 2010 at 10:29 am
(14) VICTOR GIBSON says:

I know why they appear to some and not to others. I got to see the aliens FACE TO FACE and speak to them.
I have done and seen more it seems than almost every human on earth however i know there are some who have seen more.
I know why I know the answers to many of the questions people still think are unanswered. i will tell anyone who can hear v7howkloosh@aol.com

June 10, 2010 at 6:06 pm
(15) victor Gibson says:

ITS NO MISTAKE WHY UFO’s appear to some and not others. It has to do with FIRST NON INTERFERRENCE and aliens present themselves to humans who have raised their consciousness high enough and dropped the sensless fears. I have had them come to me FACE TO FACE and I asked them to do something to slow down the ridicule I received for speaking of seeing them and their ships, where I worked. The alien was HUMOROUS and very NON THREATENING and actually brought their UFO for ERIC ARNIEL TO SEE WITH HIS OWN EYES. Humans need to stop assuming the only way to travel is the way that silly NASA does thats HORSE AND CARRIAGE compared to the travel capabilities of ADVANCED BEINGS. HUMANS ALSO must stop assuming THEY ARE HERE TO GET SOMETHING. NOT ALL ALIENS ARE AFTER SOMETHING, higher evolved beings have motivations humans just won’t understand until humans do more than sit around speculating.
I sat in a motor control room for a steel Gaging mill at Samuel WHittar Steel in detroit michigan and it was about 3am I got a feeling to open my eyes instead of closing them for meditation and then an alien head peek out from around the alcove corner I was sitting next too. Then it went back behind the control panel then side stepped out into full view. I spoke to the alien thru my mind and no mouth words were spoken and they actually did this for me.
I have done so much that most think is supernatural I wonder why so few have learned yet, because if I can do these things everyone can. Victor Gibson

June 10, 2010 at 6:08 pm
(16) Victor Gibson says:

They appear to whom and when they choose they do this for non intereferrence reasons. They will present themselves to you if you raise your consciousness high enough and drop your baseless fear.

June 16, 2010 at 12:37 pm
(17) victor gibson says:

WE can see beyond the rainbow spectrum and no God did not make us LIMITED. The truth you can find out but speculation isn’t that truth. I can see way beyond what most humans see and i can travel into realms most humans can’t even fathom exist. Your being controlled and a real alien presence is doing everything to keep you dumbed down. YOU CAN DO INCREDIBLE Things far beyond what you can imagine but to do so you must first beleive you wont look you wont learn unless you first beleive its possible.
always ask yourself this question
What are my conclusions based on? My own made up iideas and notions? if so they could be totally wrong.
v7howkloosh@aol.com

June 16, 2010 at 12:41 pm
(18) victor gibson says:

ALiens have technology beyond what you can imagine. Do not think your attempts to explain it are all there is. The mind is the key. THE MIND IS FAR MORE THAN YOU KNOW AND ALL HUMANS HAVE A POWER WAY BEYOND WHAT THEY CAN IMAGINE IF THEY WOULD STOP IGNORING MIND mind is not your brain. Aliens use mind way beyond what anyone can dream of BUT NOT BEYOND WHAT YOU TOO CAN DO.
ITS A HUGE WASTE OF TIME TRYING TO SPEND every minute arguing over camera anomalies its just ridiculous. We who see them and have had them come to us face to face know the silly notions humans use to discredit anything that will change their ideas.
if you live in new york los angeles tel aviv or london or tehran get out by 2016 if you don’t you will not be around after 2016.

April 20, 2011 at 5:28 pm
(19) glen says:

hay vic i dont know if what you said about 2016 is true but i know that the want we call aliens are doing something is going on ther awful busy i can tell you that for the last five year iv been watching them they dont seem like ther a threat.they seem interrested as how i can see them. its pretty neat they come around all the time and they do have invisality i dont fear them but they steal dont trust me i dont think because they have had plenty of chance to meet mei wish they would i get tired of flashing flash lights at them but they signal me. and ther is away to see them but idont think i will tell any one because iam afrald for they what athur pepple mite do to them. thanks for haveing a place that i could share this with.

June 19, 2010 at 9:40 am
(20) Victor Gibson says:

I want to thank and commend the web site here for whoever is running it is allowing free speech most sites try to edit and censor comments that go beyond the usual. So I want to thank those running this site for their open mindedness and their ability to allow full comments without deciding oh your talking too certain and we don’t like your manner. Thats so lame and illogical its always proof they are not into this for truth but for the promotion of their own ideas. THANKS! for being different v7howkloosh@aol.com

July 2, 2010 at 5:44 pm
(21) Victor Gibson says:

Humans can be invisible. Humans can teleport. Humans can do many incredible things when they learn the truth of reality. I know because not only have I done these things I have had my worst ridiculers eye witness these things happen and more.
Your mind is not a play thing if you learn what it truly is and learn to focus it and learn what the basis of all life is you will do more amazing things than I have just referred too. Victor Gibson v7howkloosh@aol.com

July 8, 2010 at 6:12 pm
(22) Victor Gibson says:

One reason why the person doesnt see the ufo but the camera does is because the ufo is blocking mentally the vision of what is really there so the mind block works on the human but not on their camera and that is a fact. Mankind will still be acting like it doesnt believe when the full blown manifestations are in our faces. then everyone will know they have been silly stupid

July 23, 2010 at 2:47 pm
(23) Carrie says:

Last night, something weird happened to me in the evening approximately 1:30am.
My room is connected to the washroom, while I was taking off my make up, I saw something black/dark, fly across my room (inside my room, since the blinds AND the window was closed), but the lights in my room were turned off, the lights in my washroom was lighting part of the room, that’s why I could see something fly across the room.

At first, I thought I saw WRONG… so I stared into the darkness of my room for a while (approximately 20-30seconds)… and THAT THING, the black/dark object flew the other way!! I freaked out and ran to my brothers room and I thought it was a bird. The black/dark flying object was the size of a crow… so it’s not HUGE, but not tiny either…

My brother and I then went back into my room to search for the bird. And we then walked through the whole house to find NO BIRD nor any flying objects in the house.

Now my question is… did I see an UFO?? Can they even go through walls? Can they appear and reappear? Will they return? Did I ‘frighten’ them with my scream? Please send me an email!! tsangccw@hotmail.com

I neeeeeeeed to know what’s going on.

January 28, 2011 at 10:11 pm
(24) Yeah says:

Why would they ever want to be “visible”? Seems to me if they are trying not to be seen and they possess this cloaking technology, it makes no sense for them to ever become visible.

March 24, 2011 at 10:40 am
(25) Draven Gage says:

this site banned me for life it says. Which is proof its not a good UFO site. You can always tell when a group or site is a disinformation site it will ban anyone who has true real contact and has real knowledge about Aliens and ufo’s.
There is no reason why this site banned me for life. Its ridiculous I havent even posted on this site for months then one day thought to go to it and found out I was banned for life. Interesting how stupid and ignorant the sites administrator is since anyone can see I even commended this site for being in the open and discussing this topic.
I am victor Gibson I do know far more than this site or most humans on the planet because I have had FACE TO FACE CONTACT AND CONVERSATION WITH ALIEN BEINGS