1. News & Issues

Billy Booth

Christians and UFOs

By September 19, 2007

I'm a Christian and wouldn't normally believe in UFOs since it contradicts all I believe in yet I've seen some pretty weird things including a UFO of my own. I'm getting fed up about it all and believe that there are UFOs and maybe aliens but that goes against Christianity.

I hear constantly that they are made up then they are real from others, millions of people talk about their sightings each year and they can't all be lying!

I want to know the truth! All the photos that I see have the possibility of being forged and are all fuzzy yet... what do I think when they scare me heaps even though I know that both they and God can't be real!I I just want some answers because I need to know if they're real or not.

Well, I have been a Christian for over 40 years now, and used to teach Sunday School, and I have studied the Good Book for many years. I did for quite some time wrestle with the idea that belief in aliens would be an enmity against God. But I finally realized that the Bible concerns itself with mostly our Earth, and that God's creation is vast and far beyond our knowledge.

With the fallen angels, the Nephilim in Genesis 6, and other unusual characters like Melchizidec, I see that there is so much that we don't know, and we must view the UFO situation with the common sense that God gave us. If any of our readers would like to comment on this, please do so.

Don't think that all photographs of UFOs are fuzzy. See our UFO Photo Gallery.

Comments

September 19, 2007 at 2:45 am
(1) Sharon says:

Why is that you think ufo’s are a contradiction to your Christian beliefs?

I read in one of the scripts ‘Knowledge comes..then the mind is disturbed..then understanding.’
Sometimes answers are sent before a person even realizes that they have asked them. Doubt, fear… He knows the heart.

September 19, 2007 at 7:28 am
(2) Hans says:

Hi, let me recommend some read for you!

COME SAIL AWAY:
Online Ebook->

September 19, 2007 at 9:50 am
(3) Steve says:

You said that “both they(aliens) and God can’t be real.” What if they are? Our perception of the “aliens” has been confined to the concept of “little green men” or our psychic “space-brothers.” I believe aliens are not actually inhabitants of other planets, but something else.
As a christian, you believe in Christ,
and you believe in the opposing unseen forces of good and evil. Satan has formed new religions, viewpoints, and influences to deceive people, to prevent them from seeing the truth of the Gospel. I believe the UFO phenomenon is another tool Satan uses to distract people from the truth. Many religions have been formed as a result of alien encounters, and, as we know, anything going against the Bible is Satanic and false.
These aliens are fallen angels, in the service of Satan, and are doing his bidding. They want nothing more than to be perceived as “little green men.” For with the truth covered, the threat is real. Those who follow any religion other than the Gospel of Jesus Christ are deceived, and, if not shown the truth, will pay eternally for it.
I recommend the book “Alien Intrusion.”
If you Google it, you should be able to find the publisher.

September 19, 2007 at 10:09 am
(4) gary says:

i believe in science

September 19, 2007 at 10:10 am
(5) Jay says:

According to The Bible, planet Earth was created in 7 days and dinasours never existed. I’ve got a news flash for ya: The Bible is a load of crap. Do yourself a favor and never read it again.

April 5, 2011 at 4:49 am
(6) dominic says:

Nowhere in the bible it sais that dinosaurs didnt existed. Dinosaurs did existed but died in the flood. That proves you havent even read the bible good. U probably believe in evolution, well ive got something new for ya, life only creates life and no life cant create something living. Evolution tells us something as complex as a cell (which is even complex as like 1000 enceclopedys) originated out of no life and by chance. It had to be perfect just 1 word missing would make the cell useless. The chance of that happening, and of evolution from that to a human happening, is scientifically 0 (0,000000001). So i rather believe in a God that made everything then some nonsense like that.
God bless you.

September 20, 2011 at 8:59 am
(7) joyceburke75@yahoo.com says:

HELLO JAY, YOU DUMMY. I GUESS YOU REALLY HAVEN’T READ YOUR BIBLE CAUSE GOD CREATED THE EARTH IN 6 DAYS AND RESTED ON THE 7th. DO SOME READING AND MAYBE YOU WILL FIND OUT THAT THE BIBLE IS NOT A LOAD OF CRAP!!!! MAYBE YOU ARE!!!!

September 19, 2007 at 10:31 am
(8) Linda says:

Perhaps the universe or multiverse is both infinitely large and small and completely interconnected (as above, so below – microcosm and macrocosm reflect each other?) There is nothing that is not God or the Creator – the creative force. My belief is that none of our religious systems are sufficient to hold and to explain the wonder and, from our current level of comprehension, the mystery of creation and its Creator. And the mystery is plenty deep enough to hold many secrets.
We are able to imagine and to conceive of worlds and conscious, intelligent life forms that are much different than anything we know. How is it that we have that faculty to imagine, to envision – where does it come from? Perhaps it is a gift from the loving intelligence that created us?
We have been killing ourselves, destroying each other over religion and politics for centuries. My hope is that we survive and tap our full potentials for creativity and community. Whatever “aliens” might turn out to be, the concept represents a symbol that invites growth if we engage it with willingness.

September 19, 2007 at 11:55 am
(9) Kathi says:

I’m a Christian too, but I don’t necessarily think that it’s wrong to believe in UFO’S. There’s mention of fiery chariots in the Bible and Daniel described it in Ezekial. Elijah and Enoch went to Heaven without dying. Elijah in a fiery chariot in the heavens.This could be a UFO? I think it is. Enoch might have been zapped up in one? He just disappeared. Who knows? I think It would be arrogant of us to think that we are the only ones out there. God made them too. God with his infinite wisdom made the Universe with it’s awesome beauty for a reason.

Kathi
Comments: Sept.18,2007

September 19, 2007 at 3:20 pm
(10) Kurt says:

There is quite a bit that we as humans don’t know. I’ve been a christian since I was very young, but there is one possibility that nobody has ever adressed. Since the remains of dinosaurs are obviously here, and the Bible DOES state that the animals were made before we were…why couldn’t God’s days be millions of years long? For all we know, we could only be in God’s 8th or 9th day.
I’ve seen several unexplained things in my life, and also think it would be really egotistical of us to think that out of the millions of stars that there could be NO other planets with life. In time, there will be answers.

May 6, 2011 at 10:22 pm
(11) deane says:

exactly IN peters letters ” a day is like a thousand years and a thousand years is like a day”

September 19, 2007 at 9:13 pm
(12) Sharon says:

How wonderful to hear FAITH.
The Old Testament speaks of the Lord making ‘visitations’ to the people.(Ex 24:16…Ex 40:30) They had to actually go to a place to communicate..then..A.D became the spiritual connection…this bringing me to my point.These ‘visitors’ may come and go and different life forms do exist but, they are not God..they are under God. Do you know of any other religion that states ‘I am the ONLY God.. and there is NO other god besides Me’? He has spoken of His coming..Luke 17:22-35.

‘Come sail away’ is of an oppressive abduction where the author has called out to Jesus and the events ceased…see…works the same way!

September 19, 2007 at 9:59 pm
(13) Steve says:

I’m a Christian as well, and have struggled with this question. It didn’t help that other Christians and fellow Americans also had made up minds and that UFO’s didn’t exist by proclaimation, not by investigating the facts. I have seen two of these things back in the late 70′s, very clear and up close no fussiness to them. My faith in God is not shaken at all. I trust God, i don’t trust my fellow man, they will let you down and sellout in a second. The Bible on the other hand is about God, and His holiness, goodness, grace and love. So what if he did create aliens what do we have to say to God about that? Should we complain to God and say why did you create these ugly aliens? Or why did you make them smarter and more advanced then us? God cares about our hearts. Someone mentioned fallen angels, well think about that for a second, 1/3 of all the angels fell. Isn’t it amazing that the eyes of all of creation are on the earth now? to see how will become the “sons of God”
the replacements of the fallen angels, men and women who will take there place, because these men and women and children have choosen to love God and spend there time with God instead of worshiping Money, materialism and pride. Don’t worry it won’t change anything. Be thankful that God keeps the aliens from taking over.

September 19, 2007 at 10:03 pm
(14) Sharon says:

Kurt
It is written ‘With the Lord, a day can be a thousand years and a thousand years can be a day’. There’s that Time thing again scott! I think that speaks for itself. Kurt..stop and think how that thought\feeling was in your head in the first place if you hadn’t already read what I have just quoted?

September 20, 2007 at 9:17 am
(15) Steve says:

Why must UFO’s be a stumbling block to some Christians? As I read it God is almighty,without end,and to belive we are the only ones is like beliving the earth is still flat. You see I belive God is quiet capable of having multaple creations at various stages of advancment. Perhaps respect for God’s other creations is why they don’t mess with us to much. Face it,if they ate people,there wouldn’t be so many great cities on this planet. Why not just belive that “He Is” and concern our selves with each other. We can panic when they land!

September 20, 2007 at 6:46 pm
(16) Pete says:

I am a Christian and I do not want to waste too much time deliberating and theorising about them. I believe myself that they are a deception, or else why dont they just land somewhere and say hello?? Why can’t we once and for all stop these guessing games? Before I became a believer in Jesus Christ, I saw Close Encounters years before. I was totally sold and had a near religious experience watching that movie. I was obsessed with all things UFO. I came to my senses when i became a believer in Christ, or else I would have ended up like one of those loony tune cult members(scientology anyone?). If I saw a ufo now I would pray it out of the sky!!
BTW have any born again believers witnessed a ufo??

November 10, 2011 at 12:48 pm
(17) Rita says:

How about the apostle sPeter James & John.

September 20, 2007 at 10:04 pm
(18) Sharon says:

It seems that some are wondering whether the ufo\aliens are friend or foe to the Christian faith. There is a place in the Bible that speaks of this type of concern. ( 1 John 4:1-3 ). TEST THE SPIRIT…It is written ‘You are either hot or cold…warm, and I will spit you out of my mouth.’ ie..He doesn’t have time for those who sit on the fence. You either believe or you don’t.
You are either hot(Pro-Christ) or you are cold(anti-Christ).

I believe there is both hot and cold out there.

September 20, 2007 at 11:28 pm
(19) Sharon says:

Some believe it is a deceiption of satan.Just remember..all demons are subject to the Lord..He has ABSOLUTE authority over them.
Micheal and his army cast satan and his angels OUT of heaven to the Earth…then locked up for a thousand years..then let out and gathered up an army ON THE EARTH.(he sounds pretty much GROUNDED to me).

Just test the spirit.

September 21, 2007 at 3:12 am
(20) Lesly says:

Well, dear sir, I can feel that youíre pouring your heart and soul in this existential question and I am always moved by this kind of intellectual honesty. Iím happy to give you my most honest humble opinion. You see, one of the problems that Iíve always had with the Bible (and most religionís holy book) is the rejection of, wellÖ.intelligence basically. The great tree of knowledge is forbidden by ĎGodí itself; ĎItí the omniscient, omnipotent God who created us in its image. It seems more to me this would be the wish of Satan. If we donít know about evil, how are we supposed to fight it? When I say knowing about it, I mean with all our emotive and rational intelligence. Intelligence is a great part of our consciousness and ultimately what we call the soul. Our soul is constantly desiring, seeking for truth and If God is truth, how can it ell us to deny our soul?

God who is supposedly above all, has surely created these beings that seems to play little gods with us. Why would it be OUR duty to fight them? Why would God allow them to deceive, abuse or destroy us? It would be more logical for God (who loves us more then thriving on being a puppet master) to let us know about them so we can accept them for what they are and move on. Itís not about looking upon aliens as our savours or our nemesis; it is about the great mind deliverance knowing about their existence will bring. But perhaps God does want us to know and that the Bible has just been Ďbasterdisedí by the primitive nature that Satan has infested us with. We donít have to know everything to know good but the cultivation of ignorance only feeds evil and evil ALWAYS keeps us in the dark.

September 21, 2007 at 1:46 pm
(21) Chris Augustin says:

I personally do not believe in god, or any sort of creator in the traditional sense. Instead, I believe that the human race was genetically engineered by a highly advanced extraterrestrial species and that over time, as they visited us less and less, our interactions with them turned into fables, myths and stories and eventually morphed into what our religions talk about today.

September 21, 2007 at 9:10 pm
(22) Sharon says:

Chris,
Isn’t ‘genetically engineered’ just another small area of ‘Creator’? Most of your idea is on the right track…He is way beyond this world’s understanding..He did create mankind…Adam, from the ‘dust’ and Eve ‘genectically’ ie..from Adams rib (DNA). It is also told by those that speak of abduction, that somethimg like ‘invitro’ is being performed. We now know how to ‘clone’..yes, even this generation has discovered one way to create another being…BUT God is far beyond any science of today and science is just one of His many servants..Everything is ‘made FOR Christ and THROUGH Christ’…(it’s what we do with it that determines whether it remains pure.)That quote alone says that He is the overall master of EVERYTHING…and this is the thing that over-rides all of the tecnology of any species anywhere.. and I mentioned that in comment 9 and 14. This life is so, so short compared to living in a ‘perfect place’ for eternity…have you really thought about what eternity is? Chris..if I was to ask you now if you are Pro-Christ or anti-Christ, could you REALLY say that you are the latter?

September 22, 2007 at 1:01 am
(23) Linda says:

The commenter at 18 is asking the commenter at 17 if he is pro- or anti-Christ. A cursory reading of 17 makes it clear that the commenter is neither. And the commenter at 18 seems to see herself as an authority on who is or isn’t on “the right track.”

September 22, 2007 at 1:48 am
(24) Sharon says:

Kurt,
You did say that you don’t believe in God didn’t you? First line????

September 22, 2007 at 1:56 am
(25) Sharon says:

Comment 20 is for Chris..not Kurt.

September 22, 2007 at 3:08 am
(26) Linda says:

Is believing or not believing in something the same as being for it or against it? For instance, I could believe there are aliens who abduct humans to study them and harvest tissue samples but I wouldn’t be in favor of anyone having to endure such a horrific experience.

September 23, 2007 at 6:36 am
(27) scott says:

The bible only is meaningful to Christians. To Buddhist, Christmas is a day to party and drink alcohol (I’ve been told this, but I imagine it’s true). I can not understand why so many people take the bible word by word like it was written by God or Jesus himself. It’s possible Jesus might have existed, but in my opinon he might have been just and ordinary man. I admit it’s hard to shake what you’ve been taught as a youngster, but you must trust your mind first and stories you’ve been told as a youngster second. Many of the people above are stilling quoting biblical quotations like they are sure it’s absolutely true. Hindus, Buddhist, and Muslims all believe in their own stories and they are sure they’re right also and that the rest of the world is wrong. I think religion’s influence will lesson in the next thousand years or so, and a more realistic understanding of a possible God and the relationship to life in the universe will develop. Maybe that’ll help stop some of th wars. “With the fallen angels, the Nephilim in Genesis 6, and other unusual characters like Melchizidec,” What in the heck are you talking about???

September 23, 2007 at 11:14 am
(28) jojo says:

Scott I agree with what you said about everyone people believing that “they’re” bible or religeon is the ONLY way to believe. People truly need to think outside of the box. I have personally seen things so those that say they are Christian and don’t believe in other beings. How closed minded is that? I believe in God but how do we know what God is…holy cow the universe is HUGE.

Sides if you believe in the King James bible it talks of fallen angels, Giants and so forth…hmmm that seems a little more scarier than other two legged creatures from another planet.

September 23, 2007 at 11:26 am
(29) steve-z says:

A comment for # 13,yes I am a cristian and I have witnessed several UFO’s. During the mid seventies I lived a while in the Utah,New Mexico area. It was a rich time for sightings and cattle mutilations. I saw several things that I still cannot explane but refuse to let it cause me to doubt my God. Mine was also comment # 12. For # 23 the Books that make up the bible have been the guiding light for better than 95% of humanity for thousands of years,and many of these people are themselves our brilliant scientist and leaders. Nothing about being a christian means you are slow. I know because I have known a few of these people. I belive our Universe is a buisy place not just a dead hole with only us and nothing else.

September 23, 2007 at 7:59 pm
(30) Sharon says:

Scott,
As I have already asked..What other ‘religion’ has said …’I am the only God and there is NO other God beside me’? What other religion speaks of what is going to happen in the end times? What other religion says NOT to accept any other doctrine? What other religion speaks of eternity? What other religion speaks of the ‘spirit of anti-Christ’..ie those against the belief\trying to turn others away?
You sound like you’re struggling so hard against the Bible..maybe you’ve been brought up believing something
completely different…All I can say is that I don’t believe in coincidence..I believe that everything is meant to happen..maybe you’re meant to think about it.

September 23, 2007 at 9:10 pm
(31) Sharon says:

Some get the impression that the Bible is JUST written by people. These writings were written in a number of ways..one way was ‘in the Spirit’..ie . one form of communication with God. Another way is through ‘visions’..ie.communication through a type of dream..some actually had GOD HIMSELF speak to them..in His presence!!!!(Ezekiel for example). So this Book isn’t ‘just another religion’.
I once heard an expression that made me laugh..’When we talk to God, it’s called praying…When God talks to us..it’s called ‘crazy”.
Don’t be so quick to judge the writers in the Bible.

September 24, 2007 at 2:56 am
(32) Linda says:

Scott, Great points in your post! And I hope you are right that the influence of religion will lessen over time.

September 24, 2007 at 10:48 am
(33) Bruce says:

What if aliens are the God of the Bible? What if they did send Christ, Buddha, etc? The bottom line is the moral code we have been given. It’s about love, goodness, rightiousness and forgivness. It is good. As a Christian this concept still would not shake my faith becuase the bottom line still teaches love and rightousness between mankind.

September 24, 2007 at 2:17 pm
(34) Tojo Melville says:

I, too, am a Christian. Did God make the Earth and the Heavens? Yes….God made everything. He loves us and every being he has made.
Why are we so arrogant to think We are the only race God created?

September 24, 2007 at 2:22 pm
(35) Robin says:

Christianity and ufology don’t have to be mutually exclusive. It’s possible that God created other worlds as well. Why would he think he had done the best he could with humans?

September 24, 2007 at 3:24 pm
(36) Omar says:

There are many questions raised in the Holy Bible that may refer to ‘Alien’ intervention.
When the body of Jesus was found missing from the Sepulchre, there was a figure in a “glowing white” gown in the tomb that spoke to Mary. Who was this person..an Alien? (Surely not an Angel…no wings mentioned!)
See Matthew 28: 1-7, St.Mark 16: 2-8, St.Lke 24: 1-8 (2 entities present)
‘Star of Bethlehem’ was not stationary, but MOVED across the sky!
Matthew 2-9 ‘The star which they saw in the East WENT BEFORE THEM TILL IT CAME AND STOOD OVER

September 24, 2007 at 3:50 pm
(37) wayne freeman says:

Put yourself in the shoes of someone during the time when Israel was 40 years in the wilderness for a moment. You’re trying to describe something you see hovering above you for 40 years. If what you saw was a UFO, how would you describe it? Think about a prophet who comes to our time & watches a jet take off & land; how will he describe it when he returns to his own time? A giant screaming eagle? How would he describe a helicopter?

September 24, 2007 at 3:51 pm
(38) Benie Tjandra says:

In the Bible said there is being on Earth,under the Earth and on the Sky.

September 24, 2007 at 4:08 pm
(39) Joan Miller says:

Please go to UFO Bible Connection. I am a Christian and I found this web site and it really is interesting to me.

check it out

September 24, 2007 at 6:57 pm
(40) Lee Graves says:

I can’t believe this posting….. being a Christian does not mean you have to check in your brains at the door!

September 24, 2007 at 7:17 pm
(41) Yvonne M. S. says:

Hello I dont think any Religion plays any part in any thing to do with U.F.O.S people see what is there, why would someone just dream up a story that they saw flying U.F.O.S. Blessed Be Yvonne

September 24, 2007 at 9:03 pm
(42) The Flying Fisherman says:

The Bible actually predicts the coming of the alien grays, Daniel Chapter Two. Jesus said in His prophecy concerning the end times, Mathew 24:31 that His angels would gather together His elect from the four winds and the ends of the heavens or universe. I address the Biblical issues in more detail in my narrative. http://www.ufocasebook.com/outofnowhere.html. There is no contradiction between the existence of aliens and the Bible but narrow minded people think we are Godís only creation. This is silly. The God of the Bible is infinite why do we try to confine Him to a spec of dust in the universe? I have always thought that God created other worlds besides ours. I suppose that has something to do with having contact, unwilling contact, with them since I was a child.

September 25, 2007 at 2:18 pm
(43) Ramon Antonio Sanchez says:

Alien is a term to describe something that is not of our realm, that is, of an unknown nature. UFO’s are flying “things” or objects not recognizable.
The Bible clearly and explicitly talks about unknown beings not of the realm of the writer such as, angels, demons, powers, spirits. See Daniel, Paul, etc.
The Bible also talks explicitly about flying “things” such as wheels, stars that stop, the sun that stops, carriages that carry people. See Elijah in Kings, etc.
So I ask, where is the issue in our understanding of Aliens and UFO’s? The Bible is posibly the BIGGEST recolection of sightings in human record. And as any christian knows, we are now living in the era of expectancy.
I for myself, do not consider there is any incompatibility in the issue.

September 25, 2007 at 8:49 pm
(44) jeff hixson says:

i cant picture your being that confused.ive had children with aliens and im a christian and can even trace my lineage back to joseph of aramathea then to king david then to ruth.its probobally a perception problem.i remember reading about oppenheimer and his brother asking the question “who am i”after feeling small by building a bomb that could destroy cities.finally they grasped who they were in this new world of nuclear weapons.

as to who i am,i have biblical characters in my tree and caesars,and possibly aliens,and was fortunate enough to have children born into far more advanced cultures giving them a jump in their lives over what exists here.and realizing that the genome sequence between dogs,monkeys and earth humans is a very small difference and thus the difference between the humanoids and my person was not seen as a problem by me.

September 26, 2007 at 2:32 am
(45) Sharon says:

A site that might interest some readers,
‘ufos in ancient art’. Just remember that these artists had never even seen a hot air baloon… yet they have painted ufo’s as people still describe them today.

September 26, 2007 at 5:15 am
(46) Yvonne M. S. says:

Nostradamus has predicted every thing that is going on in the world, and it is happening. The Prophesied End-Time by Ronald Weinland believe there will be a World War 3 look for the signs it is all happening. Apocalypse 2012 by Lawrence Joseph is a scientific investigation into civilizations end. Blessed Be Yvonne

September 26, 2007 at 2:08 pm
(47) Mark says:

I cannot believe the ammount of insane babble going on about God. The whole Hipochristianity thing is a farce, the “good book” says do not believe in false idols but, the bible is a fairytale so that means u are all doomed. (if you beleive in that crap). Hopefully the aliens take god hostage and blow all you idiots off this planet.

September 26, 2007 at 7:38 pm
(48) Sharon says:

Mark,
1 John. 4:3. See, even you got a mention in the Bible.

September 27, 2007 at 4:55 pm
(49) Everett says:

Why would you think that a UFO goes against the teachings of the bible, god, or Jesus. I personally think God made all things. That includes Alien civilizations. The possibility of other civilizations in the vast universe God created should not be taken as a threat against the bible, or God. They are mearly other creations from God.

September 28, 2007 at 1:23 am
(50) Jesse F says:

I agree with Scott. I am a Christian myself, but I also accept the fact I cannot say I am “right” and anyone else is “wrong” in their beliefs. Thats just plain ignorance. Many will say I am not a Christian for believing that, or believing there are UFO’s or aliens. To think God created this Universe, and only created us is undermining His power, creativity and ability to love many different creatures. I also do not believe the Bible word for word. It was written by man. Man is corrupt, so you can only take it as a guide and not as “the word”. God gave man free will did he not? Those men who wrote the Bible may have used there free will to perpetuate what they wanted in the Bible.

September 28, 2007 at 10:11 pm
(51) Sharon says:

Jesse,
One thing that God does say is ‘I am a jealous God’. That is..He loves His people so much that He is turned to wrath when satan trys to take them away from the truth. This is called ‘adultry of the spirit’. I think many people would know the feeling of being ‘cheated on’…this is not much different…when a person turns their back on God, the Holy spirit departs and satan grabs hold..this is the ‘captivity’ that the Bible speaks of. Only when a person crys out to God again, can he\she be realeased from that bondage (if it is God’s will). Without going too deep into all this, my point is that there is a spiritual battle for souls and God speaks of this battle when He says…’this is not a physcical battle but one of morals and principalities’. Having ‘false gods’ arise in other religions is part of that battle…even up to the end of the Bible..it says that ‘idolaters will not be allowed into Heaven.’ God will not tolerate that..even to the point of refusing people into Heaven. The Bible says that if you accept any other doctrine into your house, other than that of Jesus Christ, then you take on their belief. He has ABSOLUTELY no tolerance for worship of any other!
Just to quote a couple..’How long,O men, will you turn My glory into shame? How long will you love delusions and seek false gods?’…’Blessed be the man who makes the Lord his trust, who does not look to the proud, to those who turn aside to false gods’…This is one of my favourites…In the end times ‘When you are standing in front of your Maker, hold up your chrystals and see how much help they will be to you then’! All these other false gods have been part of that ‘moral battle’. One of the battles of ‘principles’ is happening now…the ‘spirit of anti-Christ’ is now trying to supress people speaking of God in public areas so as not to offend those who worship false gods! Think about it.Some people take that as just having ‘good manners’ and respect..but that is the deceit..The Lord commands no respect for idols!
Just remember jesse F, that we already know who the winner and loser is..why take losers side?

‘Blessed is he who believes before he sees.’

September 29, 2007 at 12:43 am
(52) Linda says:

What does post 47 have to do with the topic of this blog, which is ufos? I am sick of the attempts of a few people here (are they people or programmed automatons?) to use this space as a place to spout off their religious beliefs and proselytize. We are a country of sanctimonious people. No wonder we are so, so screwed. We want to tell people what to believe, how to think, and condemn them to whatever our warped idea of hell is if they deviate. Land of the free, yeah right. It is my fervent hope that the whole planet is invaded by aliens before global warming fully kicks in. Better to be destroyed from a recognizable enemy from without than by the festering, unacknowledged fascism that dwells within. People who want to shove their religious beliefs down the throats of others are fascists, plain and simple. ET where are you?

September 29, 2007 at 11:01 am
(53) Sharon says:

There’s that supression again readers..just as I stated.

September 29, 2007 at 3:29 pm
(54) Linda says:

There’s that denial again.

September 29, 2007 at 3:45 pm
(55) Linda says:

supression is spelled suppression

September 29, 2007 at 4:26 pm
(56) Linda says:

http://www.religioustolerance.org/reac_ter9.htm Looks at fundamentalism that hs infected different systems of belief.

http://roundtownufosociety.com/qanda.htm Questions and answers Concerning UFOs: Addresses frequently asked questions about UFOs. Short and informative

September 29, 2007 at 4:28 pm
(57) Linda says:

Short, informative Q&A re: ufos

September 29, 2007 at 9:15 pm
(58) Sharon says:

Jessie,
I hope my comment was some help to you …When Christians speak of ufo’s, it all boils down to…don’t take God\Jesus out of the equation. Mr. Booth opened up this discussion and the majority had pretty much the same veiw..(although some were not patient enough to want to allow both subjects to be discussed).
Mr. Booth may have been helped with the thoughts and questions that he put
across also. The majority of the commentors spoke with respect, understanding and patience.

September 29, 2007 at 9:45 pm
(59) Linda says:

Comment 47 made no mention at all of how Christianity does or does not allow for the possibility of intelligent life forms not from our planet. That was one of my objections to that post.

September 30, 2007 at 2:34 am
(60) wheezer says:

I’m 57, a Christian since the age of 9, seen 2 UFO’s and absolutely believe (more than ever) that Jesus is exactly who He say’s He is and that the Bible is totally true and can be depended upon. And as far as the creation story goes, the original Hebrew wording for the creation timeline translated means EON’s of time, not days. But really, should that issue, 7 days or millions of years, or whether UFO’s exist or not, determine how you’ll believe, or even if you’ll believe at all? Absolutely not!
Doesn’t this really boil down to the most basic of questions, “does God exist?”, and most surely if He does, then ALL of creation, including UFO’s & the little green guys who ride in them, come under His authority.
Honestly, I believe it takes a whole lot more faith to accept God’s non-existence! If you don’t agree with that, check this out. The Scientific Therom states (as I recall in High School…yikes!) before a theory can be taken as fact, every level of supporting data, from first to last, much like building blocks, has to hold up under the most strict scrutiny or the whole thing collapses. With that in mind, and applied to the big bang vs Creation, take a good look at the scientific (atheists) view of “the beginning”. That event, the Big Bang, begins with (conveniently) a super condensed ball of matter, which exploded, etc, etc. OK, now here it comes…and this question hAS to, it absolutely MUST be answered….your entire belief sytem, atheist or not, hangs on it!! Where did the matter composing that super condensed ball which then exploded…the swirling gases & the stuff that you & I are made of, come from? Don’t scoff & blow this off, cause’ it’s at the core of what YOU believe in, God or no. (btw, one of the worlds leading astro physicists, an agnostic, when asked that very question stated “…well, I guess that’s really a theological question, isn’t it..”) Put simply, if you don’t believe in God then you believe that all matter, the ingredients of the big bang and EVERYTHING that has since come of it, just showed up somehow….at some point coming out of nowhere…from nothing, essentially. Kinda scary, but as an atheist, that IS EXACTLY what you hang your hat on. It doesn’t take more than simple logic to understand that something (someone!) had to be there prior to the big bang/creation to kick start the whole thing. Otherwise, you must accept the “fact” that everything you believe and trust in as an atheist, started from nothingness….just somehow “poofed” into existence. Not very “scientific!”….magic maybe?

PS Oh, and as far as the alien question goes, I believe there are many verses in scripture speaking or alluding to them. Check out the “son’s of God” passages in Genesis, who when (the Son’s of God) looked down upon Earth’s women, decided to breed with them (yes, it’s in there!) creating a race of giants called the Nephilim. Oh, and the “Son’s of God” can’t be angels either for scripture says that angels don’t procreate. Doesn’t sound too “earthly” to me! LOL!
Another verse sounds interesting. “…I will gather my elect from the four corners of the HEAVENS….” Who are the elect?
Bottom line, with all that’s happening in the world today, if you’re a believer…then “hold fast to that which you heard from the beginning”. Don’t redefine your faith for anything that comes along…UFO’s included.

God bless!!

September 30, 2007 at 10:45 am
(61) Linda says:

There is nothing that is not God, the Creator, the Creative Force. None of our current systems of belief are sufficient to allow us to comprehend our Source. Our best scientific models are proving to be insufficient to describe the how, the mechanics and the dynamics by which our Universe pulsed into being. I am obviously not an aetheist. Beliefs are a choice, no matter how much sense they make to the believer. And belief systems are ultimately limiting. They constrain awareness, thought and spirituality. I am humbled by That which is beyond my understanding and I revel in the curiosity that is part of me as part of Creation, to explore the mystery. If my mind can conceive of intelligent beings that are not from this planet, that is only a tiny comprehension of what God can conceive. I choose to live in awe.

September 30, 2007 at 1:05 pm
(62) Sharon says:

Wheezer,
Seems like most of the Christian comments are thinking along the same lines..funny thing that!
‘And the wise will see’

September 30, 2007 at 5:02 pm
(63) Linda says:

Neti, Neti

September 30, 2007 at 9:27 pm
(64) Linda says:

Comments can think? Wow. Funny thing, that. Thou Art That.

October 1, 2007 at 6:48 am
(65) Jesse says:

This is exactly why I do not go to church, I do not need a man(or in sharons case, woman) telling me what a certain passage in the Bible means. It is up to my interpretation, just as it is to a preachers. However I believe that if you think the only way to have a relationship with God is to go to a church, then you are the one who needs saving. You are being no different than someone who follows a “leader” in a cult who tells you what to believe, what to think etc.

I agree with Wheezer on Nefilim/annunuki. Who is to say they were not what we call “aliens”??

October 1, 2007 at 10:09 am
(66) Sharon says:

Jesse,
To start with…I don’t go to church. You stated that you couldn’t say that you’re belief was right…all I did was state fact…I shouldn’t even have to attempt to explain what it means?…it
doesn’t need ‘interpretation’…it’s a
plain statement! ‘Don’t worship any other god’! Why would it even need explaining? How would you interpret that? This is all tied in to what has been discussed..God is the only God and everything else..ie aliens ect..are under Him and are not to be worshipped. If you don’t agree with that then that is your choice.

When one of the prophets from the Bible bowed down to one of the beings(angels)..even he told him not to do that…’only worship God’ was his request. If you want to be warm..that is certainly your choice.

There are some out there that have already been shown things beyond this worlds capabilities…don’t be so quick to judge their intentions.

October 1, 2007 at 5:38 pm
(67) Linda says:

Re: post 62. Has anyone here mentioned that they worship aliens? I didn’t think so.

October 1, 2007 at 8:16 pm
(68) Sharon says:

Oh, How I long…

October 1, 2007 at 9:33 pm
(69) jojo says:

Ummm excuse me…but who “was” talking about worshipping aliens? wow this really has gotten off of the subject by a few…

Sharon what does oh How I long …what? to see an alien?

October 1, 2007 at 10:02 pm
(70) Linda says:

To jojo @ 65

See comment 62 re: worshipping aliens? Here’s the quote “ie aliens ect..are under Him and are not to be worshipped.” None of the comments I read said anything about worshipping aliens.

October 1, 2007 at 10:04 pm
(71) Sharon says:

jojo,

Ummmm… where did I accuse anyone of worshipping aliens??????? I said that ‘the worship of anything other than God..ie aliens.ECT..are against what is written. Who did I accuse of worshipping aliens????? Also, I’d like you to explain how speaking of God and aliens is ‘off the tract’. Aren’t we speaking of Christians and ufo’s?…didn’t Mr. booth say he struggled with ufo’s being an enmity against God? What are you talking about????!!!! Nit-picking,spelling corrections..ect..is just grabbing at straws..just means you have nothing better to add.

Oh, how I long even more now..!

October 1, 2007 at 10:35 pm
(72) jojo says:

My dearest Sharon I haven’t corrected anyone on their spelling.

So my question that I can’t find in your post…Do you or have you seen other beings?

I’m not trying to argue with you.

October 1, 2007 at 10:48 pm
(73) Sharon says:

October 1, 2007 at 11:00 pm
(74) Linda says:

From what I’ve seen in the comments on this and other posts on this website, Sharon has a tendency to either attack or dismiss anyone who questions or challenges her statements.

October 2, 2007 at 1:55 pm
(75) Daisy Varela says:

It’s terrible! The religions instead of reunite you(as is supposed to be),is taking you apart!The people of this world is fighting against each other because of a painfull missunderstanding!The aliens have been here since the beggining of the times.It doesn’t need to be pretty smart to know that.The universe wasn’t created by any big bang or by magic…for a very realistic and semi-perfect humanoid being it was necessary more than prayers to create it.I’m an open mind person,not a any fanatic.I don’t go to any church or cult to hear anybody to tell me what I should do or not with my life.I had red the bible from A to Z,and my conclusion is that there are many discrepancies on it!I’m not against those christian people,not…what I would like is that they could open their minds and stop those stupid wars and start helping each other to make of this world,the blue quartz planet,a better place to live!Please, don’t destroye it!
The aliens are out there,but they don’t show openly because they have another strategies and ways to communicate with us.I’m afraid that the global warming is causing a lot of harm already,and we should be more concerned about it,than to be awaiting for an openly close encounter of the third kind!Nobody knows for shure when they are going to be able to open up to the world and speak up of which are their intentions or plans with us,but the day will come,and I hope it doesn’t cause any pandemonium!I’m afraid that they will come to pick for the good seeds,and throw away the bad ones!(Like the bible,writing in metaphores)
Have a good day,and help the ones in need.
Sincerely
Daisy

October 2, 2007 at 9:10 pm
(76) Sharon says:

No..’THEY’ won’t be picking the ‘good and bad’ seed…THE LORD WILL! (Don’t you go worshipping those aliens now!!!!)
It’s alright to say Peace! Peace!…but there is an actual battle going on out there… The Bible quotes that ‘God is a man of war’ He has led, to victory, many peoples’ in the past..(From the sky might I add) He also is described …’In RIGHTOUSNESS He will make war’!So don’t stick flowers in your hair yet! The battles between different beliefs are the battles between good and evil! Christ and anti-Christ! That is why they continue! The anti-Christ trying to drag people away from the doctrine of Jesus.(Just the way you’re thinking right now.)
The Lord actually puts forth a challenge ,in the Bible, to anyone who
claims that it has dicrepancies…He says..’prove it’. From the experiences I have had, I have found that the only time you might think there is a descrepancy is when you are not reading in ‘the Spirit’…because then it is all so clear!!!! As I have said before..’eyes and ears opened’ is a ‘higher understanding’. Just because you can’t understand it, doesn’t mean it’s a discrepancy…take on God and He will win everytime!
Talk of global warming? Let me just compare that to one of the wraths..ie ‘the anger’…’I will make the sun so hot that it will scorch the skin..terrible sores.ect…’ Do you think that there are fun times ahead..that the ‘little aliens’ are going to fix all that? What about the ‘mountain on fire..from the sky…smashing into the ocean?’ There’s more to come yet!
By the way…aliens weren’t there at the beginning…nothing was there untill it was created by The Lord.

October 3, 2007 at 6:02 pm
(77) DF says:

I actually ran across this discussion in my researching ancient religions and customs!Every single religion has some sort belief that beings, spirits, gods came from somewhere else and gave knowledge to mankind! Some say they created man and others say the mutated mans DNA. interestingly enough DNA was a concept in ancient times symbolized by two snakes revolving around each other like a double helix! this later becomes a symbol of health, medicine. Now i could write pages of this stuff if i try and hit all the different cultures and cross referance everything, but im gonna try and just hit some major points! A race of reptilian men is also present in almost every religion or a version of man reptile hybrid! I think its funny that scientists try to say that there is no evidence of these reptilian man hybrids when Harlequin Ichthyosis children are being born right now all over the world! I must say there is a eerie resemblance to these babies and the reptilian races depicted in almost every part of the world! According to the sumerians a genetic experiment took place with these other worldly beings from nibiru resulting in a new species called human! The greeks believe that the titans created the gods of olympus. early renditions of the titans showed them as being hybrid creatures with snakes instead of legs! These Titans then gave birth to the gods of olympus who overthrew them! the gods of olympus were giant men basically with many powers! The Bible states that when satan was in the garden of eden he was a snake that walked and talked! Again a hybrid of man and reptile!Some try to say that this proves the bible has inaccuracies in it because snakes dont walk,or talk but i think its just another clue to the truth!Someone mentioned Enoch here! Well if you had read the book of enoch, enoch doesnt get taken by aliens he is transformed into an angel by GOD! Enoch before he was taken also explains that a group of angels that fell from Heaven had intercourse with mankind creating a genetic mutation between man and angel called the nephilim descendents of anak! These Nephilim are described in the NIV bible before and after the flood! The only survivors of the flood other than who and what were on Noahs ark! These were giants with powers like the greek gods zeus etc.., the nephilim were also the ones that gave mankind knowledge of weapons , science, agriculture, astronomy, astrology etc… Once again we have a similar story between every religion on earth! The sumerians believe Enki gave knowledge to man! some people believe Enki is another word for Anak (nephilim)! Anyway in egypt when ones soul is being weighed before osiris and it comes short of being “holy” you get to meet Sobek half crocodile and half man creature that eats your soul! another hybrid creature! Ok these Hybrid creatures have caused offshoots of religous cults throughout time! Most resemble the UFo cults that are springing up today! Like scientology and the very short lived Heavens Gate! None of this stuff is really new! Maybe a new twist on something mankind has already done in the past, over and over and over again! But in support of sharon when other worldly creatures appear on earth and in turn cause man to create cults and religions, which they have been doing since almost the beginning of time, then they are in turn creating a false pagan religion!An anti-CHRIST! Someone here said that the bible must have been talking about aliens because angels have wings! Well thats not true because wings are a status symbol according to their position and authority to GOD! some angels have many wings and some have none! With the Reptilian race its the same thing, lower order have no wings or tails, then the next in rank have tails and the higher ranks have tails and wings, and some depict the “chief” with multiple wings and a tail! And we get an image of what most people believe is Satan. Another interesting thing is that satan was of the angelic seraphim order before falling out of grace, having two sets of wings and two faces! Ancient sumerian carvings show two faced men with 4 wings! And Enki (Anak)father of the nephilim is shown as one of these figures, he is know as the serpent god! The one who gave us knowledge! This possibly could be shemyaza according to Enoch the ringleader of the watchers! As for the bible being false or full of discrepencies that again is due to our ignorance! The Bible was labaled as a book of myths by archeologists and scientists in the past but now archeologist study the bible to find ancient sites, with much more success than ever before! More and more discoveries are being made by studying the bible then ever before! So now scientists say the stories are myths but the places are real! Interestingly enough though we start to see in other cultures the name of moses or musa, and of noah etc… Once again proving the bible is documented fact! So one popular argument among cults is that the Bible is derived from other religions such as the Egyptian religion, since there are similarities! Now Remember there was a World flood,this is also a common belief in many ancient religions!So there is no way the Egyptians made this stuff up themselves, they had earlier sources that they derived their religion from! and interestingly enough they had the earliest version of the book of Enoch which was in the Alexandrian library written in Egyptian hyroglyph, obviously copied from texts predating the egyptians since enoch was noahs grandfather! Too bad many of these scripts were lost in one of the many fires at the library! There were also multiple copies of the book of enoch found in the dead sea scrolls! Ok back to the aliens. These aliens that we see today are the hybrid race of reptile and man! Once again blinding us from the truth! Averting our attention in hopes of some sort of extraterrestrial savior!Scientology is a perfect example of an old belief made new with an added spice of alien intervention! Another recreated cult! If
GOD wanted to create another race on another planet then im sure HE did. GOD can do anything! But if you really look at these things we call aliens, they didnt come from another planet, they have been here on earth for thousands of years! In every culture and religion, along with the nephilim (whose souls wander the earth since the loss of their own bodies according to Enoch) Anyway im sure we will see much more of these aliens as the end time comes even closer than it already is! Maybe we will even have an alien landing, a close encounter of the third kind soon!My first question would be “who sent you?” Be careful! Theres only one true GOD!

October 3, 2007 at 8:35 pm
(78) Sharon says:

O how I’ve longed..great comment!
There is a comment in the Bible..’The Lord has done so many things but there isn’t enough paper to write it all down’
Doesn’t that make you wonder, why then, only a certain amount was recorded?..selected few? All the answers are in that selected few..He didn’t need to write anything else. Just one section alone gives us an answer ie..the egyptians. They bore the mark of the beast on their forehead (the serpent)…they were the ones that kept God’s people as slaves untill He intervened…there’s one answer. The so called ‘golden calf’..He destroyed that. Do we know of any religion that worships cows? The ‘red dragon’(satan)..do we know of any religion that worships a red dragon? The snake..do we know of any religion that worships the serpent? I think a ‘yes’ would be the answer to all those questions. Just an example of what is actually going on out there.Those that are awake can see. The ‘Stargate’ movie could very well have been based on the exit from Egypt spoken about in the Bible. Just somthing to think about.

October 3, 2007 at 10:51 pm
(79) Sharon says:

There is one that I need to mention also and that is the religion that believes in God but denies Jesus as being the Son of God..the Christ…
How sad the deceit!

October 4, 2007 at 11:44 pm
(80) Sharon says:

We had a discussion on ‘Time travel’ not so long ago…just thought I’d add a little more to think about…..Hebrews 7:10.

October 5, 2007 at 5:58 am
(81) terry autry says:

UFOs and aliens arent a contradiction to our great faith, nor to Our Father, God. Aliens are spoken of about the last days, etc etc, but it wouldn’t show as the word alien. what im saying is, it’s speaking of them, but you just have to find the scriptures that talk about everything that happens in the last days, pertaining to demonic doctrines, many lying wonders, etc etc. And if you read in Daniel, i forget wh ich chapter but it says, “they shall mingle with the seed of men” and im thinking aliens doing that. A word of advice, dont let this destroy your faith. Remember, be strong in the Lord, even in believing that aliens exist. if you need anything, hit me up at terryjautry@msn.com

October 5, 2007 at 8:44 am
(82) jojo says:

Why do we feel beings from other planets are demonic?? Because they are different than us? I watched an interview the other day and the man has had encounters with them for years. He communicates with them…his therory is we are offspring of them. This is why some people have incounters over and over with them……

I feel there are most likely good and bad..just like in the 2 legged human population…

I know the sightings I have had during one of them the objects “played” with us..quite fasinating…I have always felt “if” they were evil they would of done us in right there and then…

I just don’t know about them being demons….

Guess we’ll all find out one day….:)

October 5, 2007 at 10:25 pm
(83) Sharon says:

There is a comment concerning ‘offspring’ of aliens.God ‘made’ Adam and then He ‘Made’ Eve..she was made differently to Adam..ie Adams DNA was used after God put him into a deep sleep.. Hmmmm..’part’ human. God Himself has said that ‘I am your only Father and you are to call no one else
father.’(now that’s some offspring) Doesn’t that have a whole ‘new’ meaning for you now? Doesn’t that have more meaning to you now than it did over all the years that you have heard it? About fifty years ago, the thought of Mary being impregnated ‘without’ being with a man was something they couldn’t even get their head around..how could that be?.. when someone put forth their thoughts..it was called blasphemy ect. See how the human race can sometimes react to anything out of their ‘comfort zone’…(sometimes, love and loyalty to God can cause us to hesitate.. in fear of offending Him). Just something to think about. God said that ‘there will come a Time when the mysteries of God will be revealed’ Can you see how the two points that I have just spoken about, have more of a meaning now?

October 5, 2007 at 11:08 pm
(84) G says:

For your consideration, read this new book that is available on Amazon.com called, “The Curs-ed Net,” it is sure to blow you away with its detailed information on this topic.

October 5, 2007 at 11:46 pm
(85) Sharon says:

Luke 10:18

He said..’I saw satan fall from heaven like lightning’

Remember the storyline in ‘Terminator’?
Remember how ‘they’ came through Time like ‘lightning’?
Remember the story line?..she was just living her life when she was told of her ‘future’ pregnancy…a king and leader..how the evil would try to stop this?
Now with that in mind….read Revelations. 12. I think you will grasp it MUCH better!!!!
By the way..mother and son in that movie was Sarah (meaning Princess) and John Conner (J.C.) Hmmmmm!

October 7, 2007 at 8:39 pm
(86) Sharon says:

Here’s a verse that will make you think…Even if you don’t read the Bible…just look at this one!

Psalms 139:13-16.

February 20, 2008 at 11:34 pm
(87) Steven Evans says:

I’m a Christian, and I don’t understand why this is considered to be such a hot topic of debate. In Genesis 6:4, the Bible says that giants from long ago came from heavenly beings that had sex with human women. Also, in the beginning of the book of Job (Job 1:6), there is mention of heavenly beings that God created. My point is that the Bible itself says that God created other beings. So why is it such a stretch, or a contradiction to the Christian belief, to believe that aliens from other planets exist? As far as I’m concerned, there is no contradiction.

August 23, 2008 at 11:24 pm
(88) tor says:

God is real. Don’t believe the liars that say that the bible says the earth is only 6,000 years old. Where does it say that? The bible says that a day is as a thousand years. And the bible opens with in the beginning when God created the heavens and the earth, the earth was formless and void. Hmmm…or is the correct translation laid waste? So before God made it into what we know it already existed. Just without form or as you could say laid waste. But then God made it as we know it. True Christians are not fools. The real fools are scientists who may have some infantile knowledge yet all theoretical and without full understanding. It’s merely conjecture but God is the Truth. So don’t let these demonic forces, ufos, get you. Cling to the Lord because only He can save you.

October 11, 2008 at 12:52 pm
(89) Daniel says:

UFO’s…as you call them, are mentioned in the Bible, several times even.

November 13, 2008 at 3:08 pm
(90) Travis says:

The bible was written by human, correct? and don’t humans make mistakes? they could have left something out. Also, show me where in the bible is says “aliens do not exist”.

December 5, 2008 at 10:53 pm
(91) Andy Shaw says:

hey man, i am writing a paper on this very issue. now i want to to know that i am going to school to be a paster, not because i want to be one, but because God told me thats want i suposed to be, and there no arguing with the “Big Guy.” now it is my personal believe that what we call aliens, are in fact angels, weather good or bad. now in my paper, im disscusing alien activity in the Bible. now do i believe that aliens are the source of aerial wonders that are acredited to God? NO! some people think that a UFO lead the jews through the desert during the exodus, but notice that the object was described as a cloud and not a wheel. now in my studies for this paper i have been using strong’s concordence, so i know what the real translations for the words in the verses are. also, with elijah people think that the chariot was a ufo too, but when asking an Israeli native waht the terms rekeb, and soos-(chariots and horese) means, she told me chariot and horses. and these things would have been clearly reconizable by the viewer of this happening. the thing is, while i was wtriting this paper, i also became very confused about God and UFOs. i came to the conclusion that confusion is not of God!!!! and that maybe these this seen in the sky are not either!!! Personally i dont realy no what they are, but i know that God is the “begining and the end” and no alien or ufo can take away what we have in Christ. Hope this helps!!!
-andy

April 8, 2009 at 4:38 am
(92) Prince Vision says:

excuse my typos before hand, but here is is:

The bible is writen by man, but is devinely inspired by the spirit God. It is infallable, the contradictions and misunderstandings are genrally due to human error in studing the sacred text,and a lack of contextual relative understanding. “Aliens” are really various classes of angelic host that have “fallen” (meaning kicked out of) or left their first estate(heaven)hence becoming various demons/demonic entities. from the fall of satan and his angels, to the rebelion of the watchers (explained in the book of enoch), these beings are not friendly extra-tresttials here to enlighten us… they are here to decive, wreak havok on mankind and piss off God as much as they can before “the time”. So when the word demon is used, it is used to describe any angelic host or inteligent being that has deviated from its original purpose in God. people can by definition be “demons” just as there are different species of terrestrial creatures, and variations of such, the same is for the hierarchy of angelic beings created before man.. all demonic activity is not spiritual or immaterial to this demension as so many belive, these fallen angels and their technology is very real. regardless to their species/class (spirit, watcher, cherub seraphim) they were once good but now are demonic, and are working with satan, in an attempt contiually create a great dillusion, that would discredit God, and have men give in to their various lies… such as them (“aliens”)being the creator of men, being benevolent e.t.’s that were not created by God but rather some other devilish doctirne, acended masters, or whatever else they can come up with.. satan and his angels were here before Adam was created, so they have been lying to man in an attempt to uproot the plan of God from the begining… Satan is also the prince of the power of the air (translated atmospheric reign) so it shouldnt supise christians when we hear about strange things such as interdemensinal space craft in the sky, considering also that satan is ruler of the second heaven, which is the spiritual demension where he and his host operate from. Let me point out how flawed most anti-bible arguments are. for one most bible critics have limited or no experince in understanding how to exegite a text such as the bible, meaning they take words, phrases, and entire ideas and try to understand them outside of proper context, and translation. for instance, one would say something silly like: the bible “says there were no dinosaurs” actually it doesnt say anything of the such, or “the bible says every thing was crated in a week” the heavens and earth was created in a set of eras or days which we have no time refrence to make relative understanding of, as the bible states that a day is as a 1000 years to God, and vice versa but the word day used during the description of creation is another word “yowm” meaning era or division of time. Another intereting fact is that between genesis 1 and 2 the earth is created and destroyed, but this is overlooked by even the most well meaning christians. The bible also tells that the earth was created, and inhabited by heavenly beings, most notable lucifer was given dominion over the earth, (and possibly other planets) here is an excerpt of some of my studies:

between gen 1:1 and 1:2 people generally dont recongnize the ommited infromation between the two verses, as verse two states that the earth was without form and void, yet if you continue to read in other books such as isaiah ??? it says that the God did not create the earth to be a waste place, meaning that the events of gen 1:1 and 1:2 did not occur in contiguous imediacy, and that something occured that was cataclysmic enough to leave the earth barren and void. due to the lack of record concering the gap between the two verese, there is no relative context to estimate or determin the amount of time that could have taken place between the two events; when god created the heaveans and earth, and then we are taken to a scene in which the earth is in a state of desolation. while we have no context for time concerining the lack of recorded information, but we do have information to some of the events that may have transpired during that time. Note if you read isaiah 14:12

Isa 14:12

“12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!”
kjv

also if you read Luke 10:18 jesus speaks of an account of satan being cast out of heaven, while the word “beheld”does give us a reference of time that we can pinpoint in which the event took place, if we religate to the common definition, we would conculde that he indicating a pastense event. but due to the fact that jesus knows that which has past, and that which is to come, it could have been a refrence of a future event as well…

18 And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.

KJV

again if you refer to ezikiel we get a rare view of what we beilve to be the description of lucifer before his offense to the kingdom of light, note the fact that in this passage of scripture lucifer, is refered as the covering cherub, and is present in the garden of eden, before the creation of man, before the earth was void and darkness was upon the face of the deep

Ezek 28:13-17 we know this by reason of the following: by the time man is created in the earth; the presents of satan was already present in the garden.

13 Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created.

14 Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.

15 Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.

16 By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire.

17 Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty, thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness: I will cast thee to the ground, I will lay thee before kings, that they may behold thee.
KJV

in short, these “Aliens” “Ghost” and much of the unxplained paranormal occurences, are just a manifestation of these demonic entities. I could go more into detail on different classes, races, and their orginal purposes,but that is a whole other study subject… yeah some of them have lived on other planets and have habitated other solar systems, but what we all must realize is the story of God, is much bigget than the story of man. So understanding Gods juristicion is not limited to the earth, then we realize that the idea of other intellegent beings older and different than man is nothing obscure, but dont buy into the hype and deciption of their identies or purpose. All this new age nonsense is like an opeiate for those seeking spiritual truth, but they are settling for a counterfits, and illegal methods of spritiual interaction, There is only one living God, yes there are little ‘g’ gods as well, but there is only one supreme deity, and in the earth, the only way for a man to have access to him is throught the name of Jesus. now as far as other planets I dont know lol… Jesus said no MAN can get to the father except through him, all those other enties and creation are not subject to the laws governing man in the earth during this dispensation of time. And for all of you science buffs, let me note that, I am all for science, but I realize that all science does is discovers and attempts to explain and uncover Gods handy work. Also even scientist will tell you that Science is not a medium to disprove but rather provide prove for what we have the tools and technology to measure. I have found that in my studies that science and the bible go hand in hand, when both properley accounted for. Real science always confirms the truth of the word of God, and that most of the confict between Science and Religion is due to political agenda rather than factual information discrepicies.

May 3, 2009 at 10:14 pm
(93) Linda says:

I could go into a long explination but instead I will just ask you these questions. If a third of the angels fell before adam and eve were created and the serpent was cursed and his legs removed, what was he before? and where do all of those fallen live now? Under the earth? They are still here waiting for the judgement. Did Jesus go and take the keys of Hell and Death did he made a show of the devil. He took those in paradise to heaven, so is paradise being occupied by them now? I personally believe the war in the heavens are protecting US! They are having a little more rein all the time to serve Gods purpose. I believe they are very evil and are apart of the end times like Noahs time. I believe they are very real, as real as Hell is. We have been protected for the most part for a long time but it will not last. I believe every thing will be reveiled and it will change everyones life as we know it. But the Spiritfilled Christian has authority over them.
It doesn’t go against what the Bible teaches just inforces it. If the every day person had known about them and what they are capable of, they could not cope. The world will be shocked how real the Bible really is.
God has done his part and humanity is declining fast.
I have also seen a UFO at high noon some years back and it IS REAL and they are many and many forms. When they are fully loosed be prepared with the Armor of God.
I too had a problem with it at first and took me a little at a time to except what I saw and heard. If you really want God to tell you ask but be ready for the answer.

July 8, 2009 at 5:47 pm
(94) R says:

I am a firm believer in Christ. I am in law and must remain logical, however to be a believer in Christ, I must feel and believe in my heart…I think the UFO issue comes down to about 4/5 theories. Science must come into play in our life thru , physics, astronomy, even are own biology is science.At that point science and theology are one…God created life and the laws and priciples that make it work. Even at the resurrection of Christ there were real physical conditions surrounding that event. Perhaps someday science will create or reproduce the event and resurect a gopher..Then they would believe…The miracle is that God ordained the event..Science has yet to understand it. Because it happened here on earth it had to take and touch our earthly sciences..

I have met several bible archeologists and they have all confirmed that The bible is what they use to begin a dig or search. It is always 100% correct. Common sense must be used,yet the sense can be deceived. I have been researching this matter and believe things happen. UFO’s for real? Possibly..But I will hold onto the hem of Christ as I observe..

August 17, 2009 at 10:03 am
(95) earthlady says:

The light of the body is the eye, therefore if your eye be single your whole body shall be full of light. Then we shall know all things, but not before we have so purified ourselves as to can understand.

September 23, 2009 at 12:04 am
(96) Wil says:

I believe in God and believe in UFOs and aliens…they just wouldn’t be able to have a spirit( possibly there some technilogicaly advanced creature that god made) because im sure God would tell us if there were lost souls on another planet.other wise they’d be all just going to hell… P.S. They did talk about dinosaurs in the bible…(look for the behemoth and leviathon).

October 20, 2009 at 5:08 pm
(97) Rachel says:

Th lord our God only tells us what he knows is necessary. If he didnt allow it to be put in the Bible its for a reason. And even if there were aliens what does it matter to us. That would mean God is there creator too. Bottom line is He is the one and only God. Yes we are curious but there are many things the lord has yet to show us.

February 28, 2010 at 9:56 am
(98) Carlos Ziegenhirt says:

I have been a Christian, for about 10y, but i was raised Roman Catholic. I have my own personal idea, of this whole UFO issue. I believe that anything and everything that satan can do, to distract our attention away from God, Jesus and their teachings , he will do! He has been given power over the earth, and he uses it well, pornography, greed (money) food, anything to tie us down and indulge, so our bodies which are the temple of the Holy Spirit are corrupted. Why not then make bones appear as fossils all over the world, to contradict the creation in Genesis? how easy would that be for him? why not then create flying objects? so we believe we are not alone. They are not ” little green men” from mars, they are demons, appearing over our world, creating confusion, and making people question the word of God. Therefore be FAITHFUL, hold on to your faith against all, trust not your eyes, nor your ears, trust the WORD OF GOD, the Holy Spirit is inside you speaking to us all, listen. Pray to Jesus that gives us strength every day, against this constant attack on our souls. Pray for one another always, love each other, forgive each other, these are the greatest weapons we have against satan.

September 7, 2010 at 5:30 pm
(99) Wade K. Waldron says:

UFO means Unidentified Flying Object. Not alien space craft… But a lot of people think so.
The B-2 Bomber, Stealth Fighter, and anything that flies through the air ( a ball, rock, bird, bee, ANYTHING) is a UFO until it is identified.

When the B-2 was in testing Phase I remember a lot of called the police, news, anyone that would listen, saying a ufo is coming, etc. I see it.

Well God made the Heaven, and the Earth and all that is in them.

I don’t believe that there are UFO’s from other planets!

February 20, 2011 at 1:53 pm
(100) William Mobley says:

Thanks brother,Ive seen afew ufo,s in my life time all over the US.Im also a Christian and at times confused about all this.I think their working for Satan to try and get our minds of Jesus.They are real and like you, ive been a Christian for years.What ever happens happens but the real truth is stay focused on God and well meet our saviour in the end.Lets go serve the Lord and let the aliens serve the Devil.God bless you.Love Willie

April 13, 2011 at 5:50 am
(101) Klinton Chace says:

I believe that God has plans for the Human Race to spread the Gospel to the Alien Races in this Universe. The Bible Says Go Ye Therefore and Spread the Good News of Salvation to all the “World”. The Definition of the world “World” literally means in the greek as “All that ye know of”. This means the entire Universe. So God wants us to leave this Earth and spread the Gospel to the outer edges of the Universe. We have a beautiful future for the Human Race.

September 12, 2011 at 5:04 pm
(102) Kimberly says:

SATAN HIMSELF MASQUERADES AS AN ANGEL OF LIGHT. II CORINTHIANS 11:14
THE COMING OF THE LAWLESS ONE WILL BE IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE WORK OF SATAN DISPLAYED IN ALL KINDS OF COUNTERFEIT MIRACLES, SIGNS AND WONDERS, AND IN EVERY KIND OF EVIL THAT DECEIVES THOS WHO ARE PERISHING. II THESSALONIANS 2:9

Don’t be deceived!

November 3, 2011 at 1:10 am
(103) Brian says:

I’d love to share our findings with everyone. We’ve done extensive investigations into the UFO Phenomena and there seems to be something to it. What it really is takes a little explaining. As Christians we need to have good solid Biblical answer to these types of questions. I want to share ours. We are a Christian ministry that investigates such things as UFO’s, Ghosts and many other types of strange phenomena. We’ve done a 7 show audio pod-cast talking about what is going on with the UFO phenomena. Just click on the UFO Pod cast series and you’ll have your answer. I would post more here but there is just too much to list and go over. It will give you the answers you are looking for.

<a href="About Web Design and HTML “>Spiritual Investigators UFO Series.

November 3, 2011 at 1:17 am
(104) Brian says:

Oops, copied the wrong link, sorry. Here is the proper link Spiritual Investigators UFO series Hope it helps. Interesting responses by the way. I love reading this posting.

January 28, 2012 at 1:40 am
(105) Enurnindy says:

Drugs online that just industry generic solutions have grown a lot popular. Aside from the smaller expenditures along with the reassurance of comparable proficiency as their own brand relatives, commonly used drugs are normally more quickly made available on the web.Your epidermis could be the most significant body part in the human body and you also must take care of the idea. Below are the most useful detoxing natural skin care guidelines to help you together with the detoxing on the epidermis.A vey important cleansing natural skin care suggestion is always to wash perfectly! After washing your epidermis, ensure you thoroughly rinse off away all the face cleaner. If just about any remains on the skin, it might carry on and cleanse, which then causes dry skin in addition to tenderness.Are you aware tap water on it’s own is only going to clear away all-around 65% on the grime and also oil on your skin. That’s precisely why skin cleansers are intended. They are agents to take out debris, unwanted normal natural skin oils, microbes, beauty products, as well as exfoliated surface area skin tissue. To maximum benefit out of your cleaner, make a choice which is ideal for your skin like greasy, dry out, or even ordinary.Cleaning Natural skin care Hint #1 ( blank ) Very sensitive Epidermis Cleansing using light, milky, water-soluble treatments, and also tepid normal water. Avoid gel or soap that contain dehydrating alcoholic beverages, preservative chemicals, and also strong-acting acids. Avoid exfoliation uniforms or maybe firmers, that may lead to soreness.Purifying Natural skin care Hint #2 : Dry Skin Utilize a detoxing treatment consisting of non-detergent along with rinses away from simply. Use hard-milled cleansing bars as well as delicate facial area cleaning agents intended for more dry skin tone, or even get one of these water cleaner which has a detoxification piece that won’t strip away crucial fats for the epidermis. Stay from the water ( space ) it makes your skin layer drop wetness.Detoxing Skin Care Word of advice #3 — Muck Pores and skin Employ a soft, foaming facial clean to remove debris in addition to oil devoid of burning out this saturated fats which are were required to sustain moisture content. Oily skin variations really should steer clear of wax-based skin cleansers, which could clot oil-prone pores.Purifying Natural skin care Hint #4 * Mixture Pores and skin Employ a foaming facial wash in the mornings and keep oily places clean. In the night time, work with a ointment facial cleanser to assuage dried regions. Indulge within a normal clay-based masque to assist an oil-prone nasal, chin area, plus face spot when your lotion or serum masque will wetness dry sections of the head.Detoxification Skin Care Tip #5 ( space ) Usual Skin Experience several fruit juice along with cleansing soap ointments for you to cleaning sheets. Choose a gentle face cleaner or perhaps serum face cleaner as well as rinse with tepid h2o. Soap usually works perfectly with the hands. Mild cleaners should be employed even though you currently have typical epidermis. Use them on retracts and oral parts.Why is cleaning skin care essential? The ideal solutions are generally non-irritating, safe pertaining to vulnerable skin color, and would not blockage microscopic holes or even trigger bad acne. Your outside of the skin gets to be stopped up together with waste, perspire, pollution, excessive fat, along with microbes. If an individual clean the skin together with typical detergent (these are created from fat, herbal oils, as well as sodium) plus your dermis is definitely vulnerable, the particular a cleaning agent could stopper hair follicles, leaving behind your skin layer dried up as well as flaky. As dramas might overly degrease the top skin color, it may also improve microorganisms, resulting in cellphone injury.
buy ebooks
how to buy ebooks for ipad
book carisoprodol com guest online roberta site
buycarisoprodolsoma
ativando o windows xp
restaurant carisoprodol
keywordorder carisoprodol
com forum pill identification found strange generic ativan
snorting carisoprodol
asenlix ativan loss weight
4.0 50 advanced build carisoprodol statistics web
cheap carisoprodol order html
pills gen buspar buspirone tabs 2mg xanax 10mg ativan
34 buy carisoprodol clik
the ativan equivalent of one xanax bar
best carisoprodol cheap price
ativan imprint
carisoprodol sale online
how much ativan to kill yourself
clipclip org tag carisoprodol
ativan no prescription needed
can you overdose on ativan
hydrocodone no rx valium ativan no prescription
ativan book buy guest online org site
carisoprodol soma carisoprodol htm
drug testing xanax ativan

July 6, 2012 at 3:04 pm
(106) JOEN says:

QUESTION,,, I am not really sure as to what is it that Christians have against UFO / aliens,, what is it that negates their religion, ?

Thanks,

July 30, 2012 at 10:55 am
(107) Mike says:

I am a christian and was confuse about UFOs and other things. But when the Lord allowed me to see these things, I know what His truth is. God created everything. He has shown me alot more than other christians for some reason I do not know but I am bless to know these things. In all my seeings I was never alone seeing thses things. He did that so I know I wasn’t imagining. What is extremely important is to study His word. Know more of the Lord. And He will give you deeper knowledge. God is awesome. You never get the bottom of the barrel meditating and studying His powerful Holy Bible. All glory is the Lord’s.

June 7, 2013 at 4:06 pm
(108) Rodney Carvalho says:

Dear Sirs, finally I found some brothers who are not fanatic about their faiths. I also studied the Bible for over 32 years and recently, I’ve been photographing UFOs activities in the New York City area. I truly believe we are not alone and the Bible is full of examples about that, as well as other civilizations histories. If you need to know more about Aliens visitation on this planet, please read the book “Cosmic Code (Book VI) (Earth Chronicles), author of The 12th Planets by Zecharia Sitchin, who translated ancient Sumerian clay tablets. The Sumerian has a different opinion on the evolution of men and this planet, including how the Hebrew people came into being. EXTREMELY insightful. Please brother be smart and intelligent. God is much more than the Born Again Christian have been preaching about, they don’t know the whole story. God bless you all and lots of Peace.

October 19, 2013 at 11:37 pm
(109) jessika says:

I have been seeing them every night for 2 nights now
What I see is in my binoculars it looks like clusters of
white round things, when I take my binoculars off it looks
like a gold star, It looks a little hideous to me.

October 30, 2013 at 5:36 pm
(110) Duke says:

Brothers and Sisters, the great deception by Satan may be that when the Pope welcomes the leader of the Aliens and he proclaims himself to be Jesus that many will believe him. Read about the Lucifer telescope that the Vatican owns in AZ.

January 10, 2014 at 5:57 pm
(111) Emmett McMahon says:

I’ll try to keep this short, I am a Catholic and have been for the last 65 yrs. or so, now I’m close to 73. I live in San Diego Ca. I have to live ina Board/Care now. I used to own my own home here in the City but the back of the property line was at the city boundary with Lemon Grove Ca.
There was a time some years back that my curiosity told me to go outside in the back yard at night and have my cigarette there. I did this many times as I lived there for nearly 30 years and had smoked for all that time. I would go out and stand on the lawn and look up as my back yard was going up a hill and not much to see there except my neighbors house in Lemon Grove and it was too dark to see much. I spent a few minutes looking up at the stars, planes, Moon and whatever I could see. On some nights, not nearly every night while looking around in the North Northeast sky I would see small moving white lights, they were Meteors or Meteorites because they did not go in straight or curving paths. I think that the most I ever saw at one outing was 4 usually it was two or three. One time while looking at them, my mind told me to look around so I looked toward the South East and saw a larger one that was kind of orange or gold colored and it was larger and closer and was almost pyramidal shape and seemed to park or dock on a larger craft that was very hard for me to see because it didn’t have any lights on it. I have talked to folks about the subject and also about this as being almost anti-religious. Bottom line, since the first words were written down from the time of Moses or be fore until Jesus Christ, has been written for the inhabitants of EARTH. The folks who have been in charge of what we read in the Bible keep it that way. There are a few places where things are mentioned in the oldest books of the Bible that hint at others out there. One other thing, the Christian Bible speaks of 12 disciples and yet there are only 4 of their books in the Bible.