1. News & Issues

Billy Booth

Photographs of Alien Beings

By November 5, 2007

Recently, I received an inquiry from a writer in Russia. He writes for a very well respected and popular on-line newspaper from that country. He asked me why there are so few photographs of alien beings, and if any of what is out there are real. This is a good question, actually, and here is the answer.

It is true that there are very few legitimate photographs taken of alien beings. There could be many reasons for this, and here are my thoughts on this matter.

First, I feel very sure that several of the governments around the world have photos of these beings, but as they control any and all UFO crash events, they have full control of the evidence, and there is no way they will release this info to the public.

Secondly, there have been only a small number of cases where aliens have been seen, and of these, there are only a few in which the witness to the event had a camera handy, and it is certain that the aliens are not going to pose for any shots, since their purpose here on Earth is as yet unknown, and may be of a malicious nature.

Thirdly, I am not sure if the aliens have some power to keep themselves from being photographed, but this is a possibility. I have not heard, however, of any photos taken of an alien in which the film didn't process properly because of some alien power.

I told the writer that of the many different alleged alien photographs there are four that I consider "strongly legitimate." I have studied these four cases quite extensively, and feel that from the evidence offered, the photographs themselves, and the credibility of the witnesses, there is a strong possibility that a photograph was taken of an alien being. In the next four blogs, I will deal with each of these cases separately. In two of these cases, I was the first recipient of the photograph. The first case will be discussed on November 7.

Comments

November 5, 2007 at 2:23 am
(1) Sharon says:

After thousands and thousands of reported sightings, thousands of testamonies, identical descriptions under hypnosis, even lie detector tests that have been passed with flying colours, people STILL wonder IF they exist. Is it a case of ‘I’ll believe it when I see it’ with those people? If a clear photo is eventually taken, would people actually believe it then? Some of those who have seen/know of these things seem to lose the ‘urge’ to have to prove it…and even if they wanted to, how would they go about it? It will be interesting to see these photos.

November 5, 2007 at 2:21 pm
(2) Purcell Bervine says:

aliens are real dude im with you one hundered percet but in other words i have a great song that needs to get on air s just help me get it on air and im with you 4 ever!!!!

November 5, 2007 at 2:24 pm
(3) hank haskins says:

mane you r so stupid both of you dang their not real their have been people trying to act as them thats it

November 5, 2007 at 5:28 pm
(4) star says:

I sent two different alien being’s photos to 5 researchers but no follow up. because they can not prove it, aslo
no data they can study.
please read it from here

November 5, 2007 at 6:07 pm
(5) Linda says:

Hi, Billie I’m looking forward to your 11/7 post. It is hard to know what is real and how to tell. Plus, it seems that many people go into denial or try to explain away the photographs, evidence by some of the comments on this blog (it’s a balloon, it’s a rugby ball, it’s been photoshopped, etc.). And there are some very skilled folks out there who have put together faked photo and video footage. This will be a great topic.

November 5, 2007 at 8:41 pm
(6) Sharon says:

I hope Mr. Booth doesn’t mind but I’m going to comment on something other than this topic for just a moment so those who aren’t interested…just ignore.
There was a very offensive comment left for me in the ‘Kegsburg files’. I am surprised that that sort of offensive language is allowed on this site.(I have a good idea where this has come from). Before I go, I just wanted to explain something. Since I was a little girl, I have kept many things inside. Once I tried to tell someone, just one thing, and the response was enough to ‘shy’ me away from saying anything else. This site has been the first time that I have actually let myself talk to the ‘on line’ public…or should I say ‘blurt out’ just a little of what I have experienced. Thankyou to all those that were kind enough to listen (put up with me!) It has been an experience for me and I hope my comments haven’t been too hard to comprehend. If I have helped anyone…then I am glad.

November 5, 2007 at 9:16 pm
(7) Sharon says:

Yes readers..I know it’s spelt Kecksburg!!!!

November 5, 2007 at 9:24 pm
(8) Linda says:

Abusive comments need to be reported to the site moderator, Mr. Booth. It is my understanding that this site is a site for discussion of ufo/alien phenomena. In posting comments, some people may choose to share personal experiences that they are comfortable and at ease in sharing. I do not believe this is a psychotherapy website. Sharing information about which one feels sensitive or vulnerable is probably best done in a forum other than this one.

November 5, 2007 at 10:03 pm
(9) Sharon says:

Readers,
Psychotherapy???? OH PLEASE!!!!

November 5, 2007 at 10:36 pm
(10) Linda says:

“Since I was a little girl, I have kept many things inside. Once I tried to tell someone, just one thing, and the response was enough to ’shy’ me away from saying anything else. This site has been the first time that I have actually let myself talk to the ‘on line’ public…or should I say ‘blurt out’ just a little of what I have experienced.” If the person who wrote this has learned to be comfortable in sharing with others about her experiences, then good for her.

“LET ME SAY IT IN PLAIN ENGLISH….Thankyou to the kind readers that listened to a number of my UFO/ALIEN/CHRISTIAN experiences.” In the first post quoted, Sharon writes that she has shared personal information on this site that she had “shied away” (her words) from sharing because of the negative reaction of one person she told. Then in the next post, she thanks the kind readers who listened to her UFO/ALIEN/CHRISTIAN experiences. Hope she feels all better now.

November 5, 2007 at 11:25 pm
(11) Sharon says:

Readers,
I was around five years old when I spoke of something that I thought was ‘strange’. I didn’t say the reaction was negative. I kept those experiences to myself. I have spoken of some them on this site now. It is the negative response that is NOW being portrayed, the ‘Smart alec…condecending responses’ that, people who have had experiences, abhor.
A superiority complex?…Maybe low self esteem? ‘A Psychotherapy site for those people perhaps’?

I will not respond anymore..
Thanks again for those who showed respect and I hope Mr. Booth is not upset that I have used this section.

Bye.

November 5, 2007 at 11:50 pm
(12) Linda says:

First it is this: “Since I was a little girl, I have kept many things inside. Once I tried to tell someone, just one thing, and the response was enough to ’shy’ me away from saying anything else.”

And now it is this: “I was around five years old when I spoke of something that I thought was ’strange’. I didn’t say the reaction was negative. I kept those experiences to myself.”

First she tells us the response of the person she told “shied her away” and then she tells us “I didn’t say the reaction was negative.” Her narrative seems to be shapeshifting a bit here.

November 6, 2007 at 1:15 am
(13) Linda says:

“Paul Vigay looks at the Chilbolton ‘Arecibo message’ Formation of 2001 and compares it with the original SETI transmission.”

Billy, your comment above about possible malicious intent of any ets attempting to have contact with humans, reminded me of the crop circle discussed in the link above. If there are ets out there who are attempting to establish communication with us, there may be some well-intended ones along with those less well-intended. Hope you have time to look at the website.

November 6, 2007 at 2:11 am
(14) Julian says:

Mr. Booth, I first of all wish to thank you for all the hard work you have done in putting this site together. I also have come to respect your opinions. I also enjoy your articles and reports. I check out your site on a regular basis. The one thing that sticks in my mind is the alien video that victor has put out to the public. This one is hard evidence. The disclosure project is hard evidence. The fact that France and United Kingdom, Brasil, Mexico, Canada, Austrailia, and many others are coming forward to release information should be enough evidence. I have had several sightings since I was a young boy. Eight total. Until one has witnessed how fast these things are they just will not get it. My cousins lived in the white mountains and told me that the man that was taken and then dropped back a week or so later was a just and honest man. They knew him personally. All of these folks involved were given lie detector tests and passed them with out a problem. I know that these travelers from other worlds are real. Keep up the good work Mr. Booth. P.S. I finally have a good camera and will be on the look out. Take Care, Julian.

November 6, 2007 at 10:24 pm
(15) Linda says:

http://blog.wired.com/defense/2007/09/aliens-invade-w.html Alien peeking in on the President?

and, http://blog.wired.com/defense/2007/11/larry-king-inve.html Larry King Investigates Aliens and National Security I thought the timing of these two items is interesting in light of some of the recent postings on this blog.

November 13, 2007 at 10:43 am
(16) nessas says:

abaluba gufjkdshffhdsh!lil!

November 13, 2007 at 8:47 pm
(17) william longfellow says:

photographs of alien beings,nov.5,07..RUSSIA…..to tell you the truth the reason that you don’t see them is because they do not want you too,when they do.they have you before you can react to them and some of the photos taken of them were done so fast that most of them look like a blure,and the ones thaat are not,the person was lucky.most sightings are around dusk to dawn,and the flash of the camera scares them away.check out the sighting at old mills park in akron ohio during the summer of 1969.no photos were taken but a hand full of ploice saw him disapeare into thin air with out a trace.He stood around 5ft.,was long and thin in the arms and legs,and was light grayish in skin color with no hair and had big round eyes.his body was covered with some type of suit and he was after a bolit that fell from the sky that landed through a roff of a house.the cover up.the bolt fell from a jet liner the bolt weight around 5 pds and was not made of anything from earth. think about it.the bolt was taken for study and never heard of again.thats how it goes in the ufo world on earth.

January 11, 2008 at 9:39 pm
(18) Wilson says:

Thanks for a beautiful site! I have added you in elected!
Necessarily I shall advise your site to the friends!
http://zizpipzip.com warrior [url=http://zizpipzip.com]warrior[/url]

January 24, 2009 at 10:30 pm
(19) Lisa says:

hi

January 25, 2009 at 6:02 pm
(20) Lisa says:

I had an experience when i was a little girl and fortunately my mom was there to witness it to.I grew up in Ca.My mom and i were star gazing in our own backyard and we saw a UFO in the sky it was just sitting there.I climbed up on the roof to get a better look,well i sure did get that good look,it flew right over our house,my mom was freaking out but it flew away maybe it was just letting me know it saw me.I haven’t given much thought over the yrs until recently when i lost 2 hrs of time im sort of concerned i have 3 traits out of 18 on the abduction site should i be concerned??

February 13, 2009 at 9:16 pm
(21) chris says:

hank u must have a strong apinion instead of agruing with what we are all agreeing upon give us some facts to support ur comment otherwise gtfo no1 cares what you think noob

February 13, 2009 at 9:18 pm
(22) fff says:

linda or sharon?

CAT FIGHT

October 22, 2013 at 12:04 am
(23) Danya says:

People keep saying that there are too many sightings for it to not be true. I say if there are. So many. Sightings why not one clear picture….EVER