1. News & Issues

Billy Booth

Sightings in Texas

By January 21, 2008

Folks, here is a list of just some of the Texas reports that have been submitted through various news agencies and web sites. I have personally received more than 20.

McKinney-A man and his wife who were out walking their dogs, saw several green flashes of light, and then a green object was seen passing through an opening in the clouds.

Selden-Steve Allen, Mike Odom and Lance Jones were out enjoying the sunset when they observed flashing lights in the sky. Soon they could see the shape of a craft, a mile long, and half as wide, moving at about 3,000 MPH.

Stephenville-A very similar sighting to the one from Selden, this time the craft, which was estimated as much the same size as the Selden object, appeared, and then shot away. Soon, it reappeared, followed by two military jets.

Stephenville-A second report of the same size object, estimated at traveling at 3,000 MPH, also followed by two aircraft.

Comanche-A man and his wife were driving from Comanche to Brownwood, when they saw a bright light in the sky. Then there were two objects, and as they tried to get a better look, the two objects streaked away.

Hico-Six miles east of the small town, a man, along with his son, and father witnessed a UFO in the northeast portion of the sky. They first thought it was an extremely bright star, but as they were watching it, it suddenly shot straight downward. It left at an incredible speed.

Denton-A man on his way to work early in the morning witnessed very bright lights in the sky. There were no running lights, and the object was flying way too low to be a conventional aircraft. He stopped his car, opened the window as the object flew over his position. It was a triangle UFO, dark gray in color, and made no sound as it went on its way.

Stephenville-A lady became alarmed when she heard her dog start barking outside. She went out to see what the problem was and saw a large bell-shaped UFO moving along FM 205. Shortly thereafter, a team of jets flew through the same area.

Stephenville-A woman went outside on her porch, and saw a UFO hovering about 1/2 mile above the ground in a nearby field. The object would change shapes from oval to triangle as she watched it. She was very frightened, and went inside after a minute or so.

Stephenville-Dozens of people say they saw a UFO hovering over their rural community near Stephenville, Texas. The Stephenville Empire-Tribune says at least 40 people have reported sightings of the object, which reportedly appeared in the sky just after 6 PM on January. 8.

Lubbock-News Channel 11 received phone calls and e-mails from several viewers Wednesday night after we showed this home video taken just south of Fort Worth Monday night. Witnesses in the area described seeing four orange lights in a straight line.

Comments

January 21, 2008 at 7:11 pm
(1) Bill says:

Why Stephenville Texas? What is in the area that might be attracting “said UFO’s”?

January 21, 2008 at 7:16 pm
(2) sam2012 says:

Underground bases.

January 21, 2008 at 8:42 pm
(3) Bill says:

Just did a Goggle map search of the Stephenville area. I also entered all the names of the towns from Billy Booth’s article. With the exception of Levelland and Lubbock (which are WWN of Fort Worth – Dallas), all the rest of the towns ( McKinney, Seldon, Stephenville, Dublin, Comanche, Hico, Denton, Aurora and Denison),are in an almost perfect straight line going from SW to NE. Now to play the “Conspiracy Guy”, that is a straight line from San Angelo, through Fort Worth onto Fort Smith. Hhhhmmm, nothing to do with the Airforce???

January 22, 2008 at 8:25 am
(4) txstevel says:

Last year California this year Texas,go figure. You’d think these fellows would have a favorite place to visit by now in stead of just popping up all over the world like this. What are we anyhow an inter gallactic rest area? A weekend at Disney Land? Some things just are and have alwase been!

January 22, 2008 at 3:18 pm
(5) Richard McIlroy says:

My only question to those who saw the lights, why would a group of beings, who don’t want to just make themselves known, be flying in our night skies with lights on? I believe in life in this universe, and probably some way more intelligent then us, but come-on

January 22, 2008 at 4:12 pm
(6) Daniel says:

There’s some meteorits in this area. Maybe that’s a special kind. Search for Comanche-Chondrite. And also a few bigfoot stories… And water.

The question I’ve: why US military aircraft chasing those engines? To get them on ground and ..??? Or just to take pictures..

January 22, 2008 at 7:44 pm
(7) Bill says:

Now if I were an alien (maybe I am) and I were to visit, would I light up my craft and also put FLASHING navigation lights on top and bottom.
My guess is, it’s a massive TROOP CARRIER, so that the Airforce or Army can land whereever they want at the drop of a hat. Mission over seas, they can be there in an hour and dropland 30,000 troops in one shot.

January 22, 2008 at 8:33 pm
(8) Chance Metz says:

Hmm,jets for the miltary tracking a 1 mile long aiplane tha is half a mile wide. Sounds more stupid then the weather ballon explantion out in New Mexico and what goes on at dreamland.

January 23, 2008 at 6:23 pm
(9) Scott says:

Well it turns out that it was just the Air Force doing drills that evening. Oh well , it sounded pretty cool.

January 23, 2008 at 9:47 pm
(10) Chance Metz says:

notice the air force investgated ufo’s for eyars and i stil lsuspect they do. plus the two week wai seems really starnge and fishy to me and i don’t buy it at all.

January 23, 2008 at 10:18 pm
(11) grneis says:

Thing is, if jets and helicopters and other various and sundry military check these things out..don’t you think work would leak out eventually? What do they do? Hypnotize these guys or what? I think UFO’s are visitors from time, either before us or after. Cruises if you will.

January 24, 2008 at 4:11 am
(12) rob in texas says:

ft worth center controlled no less than 40 aircraft in and around this area at that time inbound and outbound pull the tapes and i bet it would make for some interesting listening and the airforce isnt going to drop flares over a drought strickened populated area and still sleep at night

January 24, 2008 at 8:13 am
(13) Chance metz says:

Not in they don’t ant to start a wildfire. But then again i would’nt suprise me ad who knows maybe aliens are afraid of fire.

January 24, 2008 at 8:36 am
(14) Josh CT says:

Was it really just Air Force drills?

January 24, 2008 at 9:47 am
(15) pETTY says:

??

January 24, 2008 at 5:50 pm
(16) Chance metz says:

Yep,the drill was to see if they could catch a ufo going 300 mph and the reslut was it was a failed training mission.

January 25, 2008 at 2:03 am
(17) Mary Monroe says:

Aliens are nothing new. They are called Nephilim, or Anakim, or also known as Giants. Because they have no access like the Heavenly Angels, they have to travel in ships, Space ships that is. They are the children of the Angels who fell from Heaven to lay with the women of the Earth. Some of them are in human form. I won’t go into details, but just know we aren’t free, and they are always watching, listening, and hearing. We all want to live in the Matrix because pretend looks better, but the truth is this life isn’t pretty.

January 26, 2008 at 11:21 am
(18) Chance metz says:

Some seems to think by ignoring them or dismiisng them it wil all go away,now thats’ jsut crazy.

January 28, 2008 at 4:18 pm
(19) L. Roly says:

The stars at night,
Are big and bright,
Deep in the heart
Of Texas.
(but, the UFO’s are bigger ! a mile long and half a mile wide – but not very bright – not bright enough to get pictures, I guess).
C’est dommage there partner.

January 29, 2008 at 3:40 am
(20) Charles Lynn Grubbs Jr. says:

Hmmm, seems like they have Texas mapped out by now, I hope they come up to Arkansas and put on the same show, I would love it! I bet the Air Force is pulling their little hairs out, chasing UFO’s when they don’t even research them anymore. I’d laugh if they caught about 10 or 20 of our jets and gave them a lesson in Space Travel, then landed at the Air Force base and dropped them off minus their planes, now how would they explain that one, or better yet land at the local Wal Mart and drop them off…you boys’ missing something? haha The fun never ends!

January 29, 2008 at 8:55 am
(21) richieb says:

I think they are looking for some good pork bbq

January 29, 2008 at 12:00 pm
(22) Dr. Tim Brown says:

At 3,000 MPH the UFO would be out of site in seconds! Also, can anybody tell me just which aircraft, (military or not) we have that could keep up with the UFO at 3,000mph????

January 31, 2008 at 6:28 pm
(23) Chance metz says:

Noe that I know of and the only thng that goes that speed is te sapce shuttle when it’s launched.

February 5, 2008 at 12:08 am
(24) DAISY says:

Last year(on December 15/2007)I saw an UFO in Houston’s sky,in the North East area near where I live.It was at 7:00 pm
and over the 610 Fwy.I was in the porch of my home and I saw a bright light near to a one of those huge commercial signs at the side of the Fwy.The light was there at the top of that sign and it looked like any of the drivers notice the intensity of that light.I guess they though it was part of that sign,because the lights looked similar,bright white!.At first,I though that somebody had added something to that particular sign,because it wasn’t there some days ago! When I tried to go closer,it went up at an incredible speed and it sound like whoozz!
Do you think that I could have enough time to go to get my camera and take some pictures? Nope! It took just 2 or
3 minutes!

February 5, 2008 at 9:47 am
(25) Chance Metz says:

That would be enough time if you had a camera ready but otherwise true would be no way.

April 8, 2010 at 5:41 pm