1. News & Issues

Billy Booth

United Nations Secret Meeting on UFOs

By March 4, 2008

A lot has been said as of late on the apparent trend of UFO reports being treated with more respect by mainstream media. This trend seems to have begun with the O'Hare Airport sightings, and reached fruition with the recent Texas sightings near Stephenville. Now there is a report from researcher Michael Salla, who claims to have insider information that confirms a series of meetings on alien contact held in secret by a group sanctioned by the United Nations.

These meetings are reported to have spanned three days, beginning on February 12. Supposedly, three United States Senators have asked for further meetings on the subject. The primary concern of these meetings was dealing with public reaction to an announcement that alien contact has, or will soon occur. Also discussed was a policy which would take the UFO situation more seriously, and the possible reestablishment of a UFO study group reminiscent of Project Blue Book, which was terminated officially in 1969. The official U.S. government's position on UFOs is that they do not study or research UFO sightings.

French Expert Confirms Secret United Nations Meeting on UFOs will give you more details on these meetings. Very interesting indeed. Is it possible that finally our governments will release information on UFOs to the general public?

Comments

March 4, 2008 at 8:20 pm
(1) Griznarf says:

With the recent “Disclosure” projects from Britain and France and a website in Canada (don’t know if they have a disclosure project), plus with all the technology we have available at our finger tips. i.e internet, digital cameras, etc, I don’t think the “Governments” have much choice but to disclose what they know.
I also don’t think they will come right out and tell us, “Yes we have UFO’s and the Aliens are sitting at our dinner table.”
They will more than likely let out little bits of info or a Disclosure Project with minimal information, such as, “Yes there are UFO’s but they are nothing to wrry about”, and then gradually give us more and more info.
As all the reports about the UN meetings have said, “We do not want to panic the world”

August 5, 2011 at 8:16 pm
(2) kallo says:

I am appointed mediator for extraterrestrails,star people,etc. one race. I wait since 1967 to mediate,for contact you must not fear. There is one set empty which can be filled only by myself of whom apply. All nations will send mediator with peace aggreement. I go by way of ETs to their homebase meeting for this event,I am a go-in-between person as mediator for ETs. Mediator Kallo H.Hill contactee CHPAW- Communication Headquarters Planets Associated Worlds -chpaw1@yahoo.com My race said you will not believe,to this year ETs are right no acceptance from us. Communication to ETs can be made also whom fills the set will need my training for we will go face to face to homebase and back no fear. This mission will come to past when you accept.

March 5, 2008 at 5:31 am
(3) N/A says:

Is this ‘French expert’ actually STUPID?
Do you people actually believe this crap?!

March 5, 2008 at 8:26 am
(4) Chance Metz says:

Still seem to have two worlds of thought on this one side says they exsist and already are hear,the other denies no matter what proof that they exsist and it’s all made up and lies.

March 5, 2008 at 12:25 pm
(5) corwin155 says:

ive been wondering why the sudden increase in ufo shows on history channel .
increase awareness maby ?

March 5, 2008 at 2:58 pm
(6) Kevin says:

Personally I think Griznarf isn’t to far off. With the digital technology available to consumers today they can’t really deny it, unlike years ago. If the activity we are seeing these days happened years ago they would just call everyone crazy and push it to the side. Hopefully those days are over. And it should give more power to the people on these things. Which is how it should be! Actually I’m surprised the government even lets us have all this technology. Of course maybe they didn’t have the forsight or they would have suppressed it too?

March 6, 2008 at 9:46 am
(7) Chance Metz says:

or they figure is s to expenesive and most people won’t know how to use it.

March 6, 2008 at 7:39 pm
(8) scott says:

I think TV’s unexplained mystery shows of the 1980s-today are the reason the media treats the sightings with more respect(O’Hare Airport sightings and so on). Hard to know if meetings are occuring now but without doubt meetings have occured during the past few years with regards to the public, media and UFOs. They have to know what to say if a UFO hovers over central park one day. There are good reasons why they’d want to keep quite about these things(national security and avoiding panic). I don’t think they’ll announce anything until something becomes so obvious that they can’t keep quite any longer. My guess it’ll be a large sighting witnessed by a number of people followed by public outcry and senators demanding information on it. But after something like that happens it would be impossible to get the genie back in the bottle.

March 6, 2008 at 7:51 pm
(9) scott says:

one more thing…. I don’t believe the U.S. would want to share info with the world outside their best allies-England(National security reasons). I don’t think Senators would know about any meetings with aliens or alien contact. That sounds like an issue with the CIA or higher military ranks. There might be a hypothetical ‘what if’ meeting with senators involved regarding public raction should it occur in the future. The government probably looks into more major sighting, how could they not do so?

March 6, 2008 at 7:55 pm
(10) scott says:

last line should be..
The government probably looks into most major sightings, how could they not do so with all the attention it receives?

March 9, 2008 at 11:14 am
(11) Randy464 says:

time will tell. What a waste of space it we were the only beings in the universe. I also have wondered about all the ufo shows on lately.

March 9, 2008 at 8:17 pm
(12) Chance metz says:

The belief in ufos’ is growing.

March 10, 2008 at 5:41 pm
(13) bert says:

Its obvious that the UFOs are here….The discussions seemd centered on how to deal with their appearance and keep civil order aparently….
(my take on it)
I wonder what the presentation by the airforce and the un-named NATIONAL GUARD UNIT CONSISTED OF?
NOW THAT WOULD BE THE THING TO FIND OUT!
TANTALIZING INFERENCES THAT EVEN HOLDING SUCH A MEETING SERIES AROUSES ENORMOUS IMPLICATIONS FOR HUMANITY!
I THINK THAT THE FRENCH DISCLOSURE WAS THE BREAKING POINT MYSELF….AFTER GEPANS WHATS LEFT TO DENY?

March 10, 2008 at 9:41 pm
(14) doc says:

The reports I saw were more detailed. They said that UFO activity would increase beginning in 2009, and that governments would admit to dealing with ET now and in past years, and that the UFO’s would be available for all to see in 2013 by one account, or 2017 by another account. The ufo’s will appear to the world and station themselves over Earth’s major cities. Interesting, I suppose, but that last bit is straight out of Arthur Clarkes SCI-FI novel: Childhoods End. Maybe all of this mumbo-jumbo if SCI-FI

March 10, 2008 at 10:15 pm
(15) carol says:

I think Corwin155 has a good point and awareness is the key. But I want to make an observation. The panic and fear will come from the Christians who believe in heaven and Jesus.This won’t compute for them and there will be a big up-heaval in that group. But I think they (aliens) are just slowly getting us used to their reality. The government is up-set because they aren’t in control of this. Of course they want to run the show he he

March 11, 2008 at 9:06 am
(16) Chance Metz says:

But they can’t all’s they do is make more people interested and less people trust them by denying it and trying to keep it under wraps.

March 11, 2008 at 7:26 pm
(17) Griznarf says:

It’s not just the Christians. It is EVERYONE who has a belief, whether they be Muslum, Hindu, Chatholic, Christian, Aetheist and so on. Once the Aliens have become known, it will shake up everything in the entire world. Our beliefs will change. We are no longer IT in the universe. Peoples belief in God will change. Are the Aliens God or are they just another Child of God?
Our governments are no longer in control as they would like. They have kept us in the dark for years and when the Aliens appear there will be a lot of backtracking to try to correct. Everything that we know in science will be subject to change as what we know is not governed by the laws of Earth science. There are energies out there they we cannot even comprehend and once we are given the knowledge, we will smack ourselves on the head as to how simple it is.
The biggest fear of all is PANIC and FEAR. Our governments have to step up and start doing something now, because when it happens, people will be in awe when they see these ships hovering above our cities and when the reality sinks in, all we can do is hope that we are level headed enough to not riot, panic, create more wars, etc.
The governments of the world have to get together and come up with corrective measures to ensure we are all safe and that those that want to create havoc will be dealt with quickly.
The world markets will more than likely crash. New energies that become available will collapse our Oil and Hydro companies as we are no longer reliant on them. Hopefully they don’t start gouging us on the FREE energy.

We as a WORLD people must get our acts together NOW so that we are ready when the time comes. We must stop ALL wars, help one another worldwide, help the Nations that cannot feed themselves and so on.

IF WE CANNOT GET ALONG WITH OURSELVES, HOW ARE WE GOING TO GET ALONG WITH AN ALIEN RACE?????

March 11, 2008 at 8:04 pm
(18) robinL says:

The governements have plenty of things to get nervous about. The main one, being mass revolt. For example, imagine if today, a scientist came out and said he discovered how to easily generate 0 point energy (i.e. free energy), this guy would be surely killed (yeah even with our talk of Global Warming). Look at how much of the world economy depends on oil, gas, electric, coal, mining, etc. (not to mention people who are heavily invested in this technology). A new cheap or free power source would completely shake up the worlds whole economic system and infrastrucutre. Now imagine the governments admitting that they’ve had this technology availabe for a long time but hid it away and let people freeze, etc… it not panic they are worried about…it’s a major ass-kicking.

March 11, 2008 at 9:53 pm
(19) Griznarf says:

I hear yah Robin. If the governments have been holding out on technolgy for free energy, I certainly can see everyone getting pissed. The FAT cats would have been raking in Trillions off of us and to turn around and say we’ve had this technology for years. I want my money back. You can also say the same for medical. I believe they have cures for everything, but then the Fat cats wouldn’t be making any money if they gave out the cures. I don’t think the people have much to worry about, like you said the government has.

March 11, 2008 at 10:00 pm
(20) j.o. says:

I do not believe there will be any panic issues. We seem to adjust to whatever comes down the pike. Think rainforest primatives-exposure to modern techs. Ten years from now it will seem semi ho-hum.

March 12, 2008 at 12:59 am
(21) Henry says:

Well i met a little grey and was facinated with the flying saucer performance. I have not met the invisible man who makes planets in 6 days, has an invisible son & knocks around with a ghost.

March 12, 2008 at 1:37 am
(22) brettski says:

The roswell saucer incident was less than 10yrs from the “war of the worlds” radio play that caused panic in the US….The memories of the unsettling panic was probably the reason our government adopted such a secretive approach to the ufo issue!!!!>>>> In addition I would like to know who were the 3 US senators who were briefed at the UN meeting a month ago!!!!!!!

March 12, 2008 at 2:57 am
(23) nicli says:

Not long ago I thought anyone who believed in UFO’s was a hick, a redneck, a little short of a load, if you know what I mean. Well, I saw Larry King’s show on the Stephenville sightings, and, having respect for Larry’s quality programming, I became interested. I began to research the subject, and now, two months later, having spent several hours every day reading reams of material, I can call myself one of those nuts. It’s like a light went on and the oblivious is now so obvious. The government has many, many reasons to keep this low key. However, I don’t think people will panic at all, I think they’ll be fascinated. On another note, why would those who believe in God stop believing? Don’t they believe He created the whole universe? Wouldn’t that include everything/everyone in it? By the way, there have already been mass sightings like the Phoenix Lights incident. Information is out there for the taking, you just have to be interested in reading it. Don’t kid yourself, governments and big business have much to lose when the truth comes out.

March 12, 2008 at 8:28 am
(24) Chance Metz says:

Like their power and control.

March 12, 2008 at 9:59 am
(25) Tom says:

Disclosure? So the vast majority of people on here believe in ETs, as I do, and also that they are far more advanced than us mentally and technologically.

But for some reason, you people still think its up to the government to let us know? What am I missing? If ETs wanted to be known, they’d be known. Can somebody give me a rational explanation as to why people believe that our GOVERNMENT regulates the flow of sightings, etc. into the media leading to disclosure? Yeah, disclosure would be great, it would change the world. ETs probably know when that time is better than us. Seriously.

March 12, 2008 at 10:06 am
(26) Terry Groff says:

Do you know that this “insider”, Gilles Lorant, is a phony and has never worked for the IHEDN

March 12, 2008 at 10:25 am
(27) Raj says:

Salla is a well-known nutter who has made outlandish claims in the past. UFOs should be taken seriously, but unfortunately, is not due to people like Salla.

March 12, 2008 at 10:29 am
(28) GARY says:

So let’s say full disclosure does occur in 2013 or 2017 with an event that proves to the world extraterrestrial life does exist. What’s next? Will the other 50 – 60 alien species who have visited this planet, ( according to Clifford Stone ), also fully disclose their presence? Wouldn’t that be a bit overwhelming to the world?
As much I do believe extraterrestrials are visiting this planet I do not feel the world is ready to accept their presence for a multitude of reasons. It would be naive to assume all of the ET species who have visited earth all have the same agenda or reasons for visiting earth. With that in mind I have my doubts that full disclosure will occur anytime soon.

March 12, 2008 at 11:25 am
(29) Mar says:

This was in OpEdNews.com. There are many speculations to the validity of these statements. though, research has proven the source, Gilles Lorant, a French Aviation expert, seems to be geniune. The discussions amoung serious UFO researchers and activists such as The Disclosure Project push that UFO do exist and have existed with us for over 50 recorded years. The push to bring this to light is for a new energy that is clean and continous, including reversed engineered propulsion systems that use no combustible fuels.

March 12, 2008 at 12:57 pm
(30) Tom C. says:

As to disclosure effects, I will watch with glee the reactions from the Vatican and Mecca…. I personally believe in a spiritual component to the universe, but the rigid dogmas of some groups will snap. (I have to give the RC’s credit for historic adaptation: no doubt aliens could be made saints, etc. ;-) …..

I like to think UFO Hunters,et.al. are part of the softening up (albeit indirectly… the programs exist in my view for $$$ due to the public interst).

March 12, 2008 at 1:59 pm
(31) ActionNow says:

What if nothing comes out in your lifetime. Wouldn’t you want to be alive when all the truth comes out? The only way to force the cards to show, is Action Now…

March 12, 2008 at 9:34 pm
(32) Chance metz says:

yes if we ahd 10 diffret alien species annouce they are hear it would shock the world. It would also prove that it was’nt all a hoax because if jsut one species did so it wouldbe eaiser to fake it then if they all discolsed themselves at once.

March 13, 2008 at 2:09 pm
(33) ray says:

It’s true that if aliens wanted to show themslves to the world they easily could. The government is worried for sure..The aliens are waiting for something…I just hope their intensions are good.

March 14, 2008 at 8:36 am
(34) Chance Metz says:

if not then th War World Of The Worlds may be a true story

March 15, 2008 at 5:05 pm
(35) Tom Lima says:

Whitley Streiber has posted on his web site that this story originated from one person and may be a hoax. The original source could not prove that he was in any position to know about such a meeting and may have posed as the so called “French Expert”.

March 16, 2008 at 3:25 am
(36) corwin155 says:

im a Christian and i dont fear that there are alien’s
i dont understand why you all would think Christains would all panic
the Vatican has said they are looking forward to asking what they believe and or bringing the word of GOD to them also .
now Muslims i can believe would panic as they have such a small locked in belief system

March 16, 2008 at 2:13 pm
(37) ray says:

if aliens truly are as advanced as we believe then i would presume they are also possibly on a higher spiritual level..i have a feeling the vatican would be slightly out of its depth in preaching god to the aliens…

March 16, 2008 at 7:29 pm
(38) Chance metz says:

Not to mentio nthey would not unertand why e bleive the way we do.

April 2, 2008 at 7:29 pm
(39) bob johnson says:

Maybe the “beast” of the bible, the one with 7 heads, the one that experts tell us is a list of world dictators that includes the Roman empire, will actually be an alien beast with seven heads and power beyond ours…

August 1, 2008 at 3:14 pm
(40) Aurelio says:

Here is the REAL reason why the governments don’t want this information out. Imagine if ALL of the worlds technical workers, scientists, engineers and other computer literate workers spent ALL of their work hours surfing the web trying to learn as much as possible about what’s been going on…. Now, just take a look at ourselves, and imagine how quickly the economy would crumble as every high tech project never gets finished on time, everybody quits their job and attempts to join the new Extraterrestial technology corporations because they are so fascinated. Every high tech worker will want to do nothing but learn and deal with this issue. THAT will screw up the economy.

August 12, 2008 at 9:33 am
(41) Public says:

Griznarf and to all- If you look deeper into the religious scriptures, and mythologies, you will find what/who the Aliens are…

Can’t wait for this day when we will be fully educated of what is realy going on…

September 9, 2008 at 12:41 am
(42) danielpatrick says:

All this stuff is smoke and mirrors. Check out what I wrote in 1999 about the soon-coming UFO invasion

September 9, 2008 at 12:46 am
(43) danielpatrick says:

Go online and google “Bob Johnson Review” — then read the entire illustrated book to get the truth about the soon-coming UFO invasion before it’s too late!

November 7, 2008 at 11:36 am
(44) kathy says:

I have alot to say regarding the United Republic of the Alien Nation, The Republic of the United Alien Nation.

December 18, 2008 at 10:25 pm
(45) ursuscanine says:

They exist. Get over it. Once you see one up close, all this discussion is just a waste of time. What the Gov is up to, what the EBEs are up to and why is all speculation. No one who is not an insider knows.
The government has chased them, tracked them on radar (as I have), and the Gov has shot them down (probably a VERY bad idea, but it’s the Gov, God bless ‘em, and us too!).
They exist. Oh, I said that.

July 19, 2009 at 2:21 pm
(46) rob says:

i am a former employee of area 51. There is so much you guys dont know. If i could write it all down you would be totally shocked the stuff i know and used to see. i cant say really anything because the goverment watches these sites and tries to find people who spill the beans but for what im about to tell you is true. everything you hear about that comes out of 51 is true. i wish so bad i could tell you guys all the stuff i know but the secret will be out id say within the next 20 years maybe more maybe less.

September 27, 2010 at 11:38 am
(47) Jeff says:

For all the snickering on this issue, lo and behold the UN publicly announced their ET liason at the point of contact. I feel sorry for the skeptics. We are marching forward into a time period where reality is stranger than fiction. These people will be the victims of extraordinary changes in our world view.

September 27, 2010 at 1:20 pm
(48) bud says:

The UN has met with the aliens and the aliens do unanimously condemn Israel for… Well, they just condemn them. Period. So there must really be aliens..

September 27, 2010 at 10:23 pm
(49) Dustwun says:

I can assure all of you that contact was made prior to the 1950′s. Due to my military obligation I can not divulge too much information. However, I can outline some key media facts that many have over looked or not connected the dots on. This information is not classified and is considered public domain. You can google most of the historical events and within several hours you would realize the pattern of world wide events that have led up to 2010. Here is a quick list that people need to research. “Foo fighters, German grap tunnels, Roswell, Russian Tundra crash.”

Now why all the hype?? Because if you remember reading your news headlines. On may 15th 2008 the Vatican acknowledges UFO’s as a possibility.

2009 several Governments begin releasing documents about UFO’s.

September 26th 2010 the United Nations has appointed Earth’s first alien contact ambassador.

So what you ask! well in order to prevent world panic the leaders of world all needed to be on the same page. The biggest hurdle was the Catholic Church. Why? Because a majority of societies do not believe in aliens or ufo’s. Yet, the believe in a God they have never seen, spoke to or seen photo’s of. Telling these people that Aliens are and have been a part of our society would have crushed their belief system. The world leaders allowed the Vatican to create an organization in order to address what is about to happen. The Catholic view will be that God also created these visitors. Now that the Church has had enough time to prepare, its only a matter of a couple of years before we are all educated on what happened in the 1930′s.

If you consider how fast stealth technology took off from the 1950′s you will realize that it was due to an outside influence. In less than a hundred years flight technology has out surpassed any advancement known to man.

There is so much more I would like to discuss, but doing so would only jeopardize my career.

September 30, 2010 at 9:35 pm
(50) Saurav Sarkar says:

Bloody hell! I always knew UFOs existed! They just can’t be our imagination as many sightings are reported by experienced people like pilots, military personnel etc. The only question now is whether they are our friends or foe?

May 14, 2012 at 11:52 am
(51) Mike says:

I think the next best question would be…How will we know which Aliens are out for are best interest. And which ones want to control us? Or which ones have been all along?

October 5, 2012 at 4:43 am
(52) radiotelefono taxi says:

Sаludos aρreсіaԁos comρаņeros,сolеgas
wеb dedicados en nuеstro tema rаѕtrеador ѕatelіtаl tan imρortantе pагa cіbегnаuta que entre οtraѕ
cosas buscа como sе hаcen los reportes