1. News & Issues

Billy Booth

Louisiana Woman Reports UFO

By March 19, 2008

As we all know, the Texas sightings began in earnest on January 8. Well, it seems that Texas was not the only place that was entertaining UFOs that night. The latest edition of the MUFON Journal relates a sighting from Louisiana at almost the same time the large UFO was seen by Steve Allen, and others in the small town of Stephenville.

The woman wishes to remain anonymous. She told MUFON investigators that she witnessed a triangle-shaped object in Webster Parish, near the Arkansas state line, county of Columbia. The object was first spotted as it silently hovered in the sky, but she could hear the UFO as it began to move. She did take video footage of the unknown, but it has not yet been released publicly. The source of this information is the MUFON Journal, February, 2008, # 478. Possibly the UFOs in January were more spread out than first thought.

Comments

March 19, 2008 at 8:12 am
(1) Chance Metz says:

Likley they were and I bet there was even more places they visited.

March 24, 2008 at 4:03 pm
(2) Sam B says:

I live in south Louisiana. The area where this sighting occurred is in northwest Louisiana, and would be maybe just 250 miles or so east-northeast of the Stephenville area. So very possibly this sighting is related to the Stephenville ones.

March 24, 2008 at 10:22 pm
(3) Chance metz says:

I bet someone is already lookig into that and it is agood poosiblity that it may be relatd im my opinion.

November 25, 2008 at 8:47 pm
(4) UNKNOWN says:

U SHOULD ASK THE PEOPLE IN CAMERON,LA THEY SEEM TO KNOW ALOT.SEPT,2004

February 15, 2009 at 12:21 am
(5) Zach says:

OMG My sister-in-law. saw a UFO and she described it exactly the same. (Triangle shape, silent, hovering.) And she lives in West Monroe.) Creepy

February 16, 2010 at 10:45 am
(6) mune says:

when i was younger i seen one goin to cameron perish and it had the whole description on how it looks like ared glow then it fades a little bit then hovers right over you with d lights, cept the one i saw was d lights in a row. it had two white lights and a blue in the middle. it was going east to west in the sunset.

February 3, 2012 at 1:10 pm
(7) Nightrun says:

Yup they must have been on Jan first at six forty five a.m I was offshore east of Morgan city standing by with a rig I was working at an took some pis of the sun rise an to my supprise guess what’s above the clouds an sun a craft saucer shape didn’t see it till I look at my pics I took have about three or four like that than here’s the Alsum part the fog kinda started rolling I’n so I took a couple pics of the rig Iam about 1/4 to 1/2 mile away tied up to a well head the whole time when I took them with my iPhone an I’n one you can see to the left top frame a freaken saucer trying to hide I’n the fog I never saw it with my eyes but my cell did crazy love to put them up but where? Does any body know!