1. News & Issues

Billy Booth

Where do UFOs Come From?

By July 9, 2008

All UFO researchers have contacts and associates that they rely on to verify reports, and bounce theories off of. I am no exception. Because I only speak a bit of Tex-Mex, many reports that come from below the borders of Texas have to be translated into good English. There is no one that does it better than writer/researcher Scott Corales. Although he spends most of his time doing translations, he occasionally does write an article. Just recently he wrote a very interesting piece on the theories of interdimensional space travel. Although it sounds dry, it is not, and you should take a few minutes to check it out.

As we all know, many of those who debunk the validity of UFOs, use as one their main concerns that scientifically it is not possible for any being to be able to traverse the great distances between their homes and Earth. Scientists state that the closest habitable world from Earth would take approximately 16 lights years to reach. If you don't know what a light year is, well...

Light travels at 186,000 miles per second (300,000 kilometers per second). Therefore, a light second is 186,000 miles (300,000 kilometers). A light year is the distance that light can travel in a year, or: 186,000 miles/second * 60 seconds/minute * 60 minutes/hour * 24 hours/day * 365 days/year = 5,865,696,000,000 miles/year A light year is 5,865,696,000,000 miles (9,460,800,000,000 kilometers).

That being said, it certainly makes anyone realize that it would take forever to go from here to there, or vice versa. How, we must realize that we are limited by what science has discovered so far. I can certainly see the objections that scientists have to interstellar travel, but seeing the overwhelming evidence of UFOs, that means they are present here by some means. That lends to the possibility that they are not traveling the great distances, but arriving another way. Therefore, the interdimensional theory. What do you think? Are UFOs coming the great distances from their world to ours, or or they arriving in seconds from another reality or dimension?

Comments

July 9, 2008 at 3:50 am
(1) Jack says:

Add to your data: 5.86 trillion mi. x 16 = 93.76 trillion miles.
The fastest human (space) vehicles reach around 50,000 mph.
They travel a maximum of 438 million miles per year. I think that works out to around 214,000 years for a trip of 16 light years.

Besides interdimensional travel, the other suggestion I’ve seen for the otherwise unexplainable appearance of mystery craft is that they are
from our own future: time travel.

July 9, 2008 at 10:11 am
(2) Kevin says:

You can’t forget the theory that they originate here. There are many unexplainable things on this planet and you can’t rule out that they reside right here with us. USO’s become UFO’s and vice versa. The oceans of this earth are one possibility. Deep within the earth is another. They may have been here long before us, who knows!

July 10, 2008 at 12:50 am
(3) Los says:

Saw very interesing light from Las Vegas at around 9:38 pm. Light went from regular white light to bluish as it left atmosphere twords south-west. Never written something like this before, but this I just had to. Hopefully someone else saw it and I am not just crazy.

July 10, 2008 at 8:22 am
(4) Richard Lalancette says:

To understand the nature of the ETVs, you have to understand .
Beyond the crossing point of light, where every point in space and time are accessible.
The best explanation I have got about space travel, was from Dr. Steven Greer and the Disclosure Project Witnesses.

We are not talking about conventional physics here. And if you are the type of guy that thinks we have achieved everything possible, well you are mistaken, at least in the mainstream science.

Now in the covert world, SAIC, Lockheed, etc…they have compartments that have technology to travel across the stars already, but like Ben Rich said on his deathbed:
“We already have the means to travel among the stars, but these technologies are locked up in black projects and it would take an Act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity…Anything you can imagine, we already know how to do.”

The ETVs still have a drag coefficient, but they don’t travel linearly. Let’s just say that crossing our galaxy would be done in days or weeks, not in 1000s of years.

July 12, 2008 at 5:51 pm
(5) Raz Almoz says:

I saw 2 UFO Sightings
1 on 11th July 2008 about 11:15pm it was in the shape of a cork that you pull of on a Wine Bottle and glowed like an angel coming from a tree.

The 2nd UFO was a pea pod shape white passing through a blue sky then through clouds at about 11:52am on 12th July 2008.

Seen people with black eyes but no pupils in them and the same people around in Scarborough at times like this.

July 13, 2008 at 8:05 am
(6) Gadrannanna says:

Some or all of these vehicles may be coming from close by. Perhaps there is an expeditionary fleet which has been here for years. Although such a situation might not be practicle for organic alien life to be present, perhaps the fleet is staffed by androids.

July 13, 2008 at 12:40 pm
(7) john says:

i am so scarred about aliens like what if they came right now as i speek i say this before i go to sleep i believe in god and aliens then i go to sleep

August 8, 2011 at 10:12 am
(8) richard says:

one was in hollywood and that same ufo wasin chicago.

July 13, 2008 at 4:35 pm
(9) From the other side says:

They are already amongst us, and they work in many dimensions.They are able to traverse easily from point a-b with no effort.To have such technology implies that they are very enlightened.To harness such powers, one must be enlightened and perfect within.To not be would be a disaster.This is also the reason they have not made total contact…they are waiting for us to evolve, and become awakened!To share their technology with us right now, would probably kill us all, as we couldn’t handle it…as we aren’t awakened.Until we leave all badness, and ego behind…and totally open our hearts and minds to the universe…we shall remain as we are….just gazing up into the heavens, and wondering.The more people embrace becoming awakened, the closer the day of meeting them will happen.So meditate, as this is the doorway to them…I promise!

July 14, 2008 at 3:17 pm
(10) Scott L. Felton says:

As a Ufologist, I hear all sorts of stuff about ET and what he/she/it may look like and from where they might originate. The complexity of Ufology has evolved alongside the complexity of technological advances. In the ‘old days’, ET was a little green man in a nuts and bolts space ship. exotic but still a machine and one needed to convey a living organism through the alien environment of space.

Some claims made by those interested in UFOs are simply outrageous and all too often reflect that advance in human technology.

Science is science. One and one equals two. It cannot equal something else to explain away something inexplicable. The only difference between myself and the cosmologists and astro-physicists and astro-biologists etc, is that I believe alien vehicles complete with alien biological organisms come to Earth across space.

Incredibly, many UFO enthusiasts literally cannot describe a light year or AU or how cold space actually is etc. Little wonder main stream science shuns Ufologists and Ufology. If UFO enthusiasts grasped the science nettle, fewer outlandish claims and explanations would be made.

I long ago, independently of anyone, summised that only one or two EBEs could reach Earth. Not through time travel or alternative universes etc, but by conventional means, and that the nearest homeworld would be 17 light years away.

I based my hypothesis on the increased longevity of the Human species as a living organism. As I type this, the first babies are being born in the world which will see a 120 years of life. Theoretically, a 200 year old human is feasible in the not too distant future. Only a certain portion of his life will be suitable for work.

Consider a 200 year old alien. He must be born in some way, life and then at that age die. Alien visitation to Earth is a very rare event indeed. Anyone claiming anything else is I’m afraid way off the mark.

Now, consider that a 200 yr old human is normal in say 1000 years time. In that time, we will have ‘star ships’, exotic in ways unimaginable to us today. 50% light speed might be attainable but inter stellar journies will still be rare and must have purpose.

So too must our aliens have purpose. An alien spending just one third of its life on a single mission (the middle third), will at 50% light speed (but reaching that speed very soon after after setting off) take 68 (Earth years) on a return trip, permiting the crossing of 17 light years of space.

Of course, heading towards light speed sees time on the home world pass more quickly. Our EBE would need to come from a society where having no immediate family there upon return is acceptable.

It is wrong to say science is wrong just because a square peg will not fit a round hole. The laws of physics are the same the Universe over let alone just our galaxy.

Aliens are living organisms. Alien vehicles are not inter dimensional or time travellers if for no other reason, than the fact that when locked upon by our simplistic military fighter jets, they run. And the run because despite being exotic, they are machines which can be broken even by human fire power.

Earth must be the most dangerous place in the Milky Way. It is like an elephants grave yard for extra terrestrial vehicles. Ufology claims hundreds of ‘crashes’. It is rubbish. Earth is a long way to come for a break down or pilot error!!!

Ufology enthusiasts should have at least a basic grounding in astronomy and physics before making some of their claims.

July 14, 2008 at 4:26 pm
(11) Ann says:

I think it’s silly how everyone, or at least a lot of people attempt to explain UFOs using scientific explanations.

Science, just as any body of knowledge, undergoes changes, paradigm shifts, if you will. When relativity over-shadowed Newton, physics underwent a dramatic change. Much as Darwin shook the foundations of biological sciences other scientific disciplines also changed. As it happened in the past science will change in the future again and again, throwing off old ideas with new ones.

As science changes so does the technology that results from it. When electricity was discovered to be useful, electricity was thought to be the answer to a lot of mysteries. The same occurred with x-rays and most recently with computers and cybernetics. And, quantum physics …

The point is we just don’t know a lot about our world, but we reach into our bag of scientific ideas and attempt to pull out answers, sometimes before we can even ask the right questions.

July 14, 2008 at 11:18 pm
(12) Patti says:

Perhaps aliens are bred to travel these distances. The smaller gray species seem to act much like drones. In nature bees serve the Queen. Why not generations of aliens bred to reach the stars?

July 15, 2008 at 12:16 pm
(13) The Flying Fisherman says:

For a scientific answer to the problem of space travel see the book by a NASA scientist, Paul R Hill, “Unconventional Flying Objects. For one thing he points out that if the aliens could fly at near the speed of light, based on the therory of relativity they could get here in a reasonable time from just about anywhere. What they could not do is return as their world would be hundreds of years older. Time goes slower when traveling at high speed.

February 22, 2009 at 10:55 pm
(14) rick says:

As a UFO believer and engineer I’ve always been torn with the idea of interplanetary travel as being a physical improbability at light speed or high precentage through any means of mechanical or magnetic propulsion. Reading books on theoritical physics by Brian Greene concenring string theory, M-theroy and the probabiltiy of a multidimensional universe and even parallel universes has swayed my belief to a more viable alternative to the physical limitations of light speed in the fourth time dimension. The phisical laws of our universe make interpalnetary travel unlikely reguardless of how long a EBE lives. Interdimensional, inter-universe travel or time travel with alternative laws of physics seem more probable.

June 20, 2009 at 1:39 pm
(15) Stanley says:

I leave in Africa, where we’ve hadly had incident(s) of these UFOs, but i have followed the stories of these beings and objects for years now, through books and the internet, well up dated.
i have also come to a few conclusions, these beings started almost same way we started life here on earth but not the same time. they surely started millions of years before we did.1,There are definitely beings from other planets.2, from the technology(s) they’ve exhibited so far, they are million years ahead of us technologically. I believe these beings come from very far planet and from the speed recorded of their space ships, they been able to conquer most distances in space. Biologically, a good look at their eyes (most of the beings) reveal that they have only the black portion (the pupil) and their eyes are wider than ours, which means that they do need to peer for light more than we do here on earth. just as one would normally open his eyes more in a dark room than in a well lite up room. Also they come to our world or planet necked, that tells me that they are adapted to cold environmnt,their heads are a bit bigger than our, though am yet to deduce some facts, but this might also contribute to their superior ingenuity.There are so many other points surrounding their existance and superior technology over our, but i deeply think that a very freindly relationship with them might just take us to a very higher level of technology which is exactly what we need.

January 5, 2011 at 10:50 am
(16) zabada says:

you pay me.i will tell you all……

February 5, 2011 at 10:49 pm
(17) Edwin says:

I believe ufos are real and either come from some star near our sun or perhaps from other dimensions we currently are not aware of. There are too many credible witnesses such as police officers, commercial and military pilots, scientists, lawyers, and clergy who have seen these devices up in the sky traveling at high speeds and making astonishing maneuvers. They have been tracked on radar and photographed by honest people. The question that should concern us is where do they come from and why do they have an interest in our planet.

February 15, 2011 at 1:43 am
(18) zabada says:

dont be afraid by ufo.They are not fierce as some of human race.They not eat what we takes every days.not use oil or any energies that we use.So they will not maka war with us.We,human, will fight and kill each other to control economic source.Eliens will not do this.Their life are different from us.Nothing they can take on this earth.They had their own source to live.Something different from us.they just come to see and made some research.They are nit from this earth.They built spaceships.If they live here,they will not built spaceships.I think they come from another solar system,not from another galaxies.Galaxies stay too far from another.I think there are creatures on another galaxies.But they cant reach us.No timetunnel.The key was their ship speed over light speed.In our holy book Quran (I am muslim),said “we(god-Allah)created universe and we scattered cretures on its”.Scattered mean,there are creature on many of planets and galaxies,not only on this earth.So I beleieve in ufo,our holy book not deny its.In another verse,quran says “You cant go to the heaven (universe) except with sultan”.T think,Sultan mean energies,power and knowledge”.Our prophet Muhammad pbuh said there are creatures on one of far planet,all of believe in Allah(God).Some of companion ask him (they have any religion or something else-i forgot its) and the prophet said,They know not that and angel and human existed.But this creatures no ufo.I think Ufo eliens was not the creature that told by prophet.Ufo knew us,human.They use to visit us from ancient times,when we only walk on our foots.ufo, exciting creature,great mysteries created by our god-Dont pay me.God know best,we now nothing.

March 26, 2011 at 12:57 am
(19) cliffordmynatt@hotmail.com says:

UFO is merely an unidentified flying object. that leaves it wide open to be anything from a reflection to a balloon to an exterestrial spaceship.

If they are really from “somewhere out there”, then why dont they hover over the superbowl or land on President Obama’s fron lawn. Why dont we see them buzzing over our cars on our commutes to and from work?

Why is it that they are seen at night or out in the country somewhere or away from crowds. Why be secretive?

If they really are from other worlds and are studying or just visiting our planet, why would they try to hide? They wouldnt.

Wake up. There are not visitors to this earth or they would be very evident.

April 28, 2011 at 8:29 pm
(20) Ed Milan says:

Ufos are quite evident as they have been observed by civilian and military pilots, astronauts, police officers, professors, doctors, security personnel, government officials, and other trained observers. Where they come from is anyone’s guess. but they must be under the control of intelligent beings that are more advanced than we are, perhaps by thousands of years. These beings probably do not want to do anything with us. After all, when I see an ant colony, I do not talk to the ants nor do I ask them to introduce me to their queen. Instead, I observe and note as much information about ant culture to obtain a better understanding of this other form of life. Likewise, the UFOnauts are probably studying us.

November 16, 2011 at 11:15 pm
(21) Steven says:

PART 1

Well, all I know for sure now is that they (UFO’s) are real. I am a major skeptic and I always have been. I’ve have never been a believer in gods, ghosts, demons, astrology and that sort of stuff. That said I have always believed that extraterrestrial life exists in great abundance outside our own planet. As a matter of fact I believe life will eventually exist where it can exist. When you realize that there are more stars in the universe than their are single grains of sand on planet earth the math just is overwhelming that life is teeming in the universe and has been for millions and perhaps even billions of years.

I am a 57 year old man and I began to wonder if I would ever be able to see a UFO up so close that all doubt would be removed from my mind. I’ve have even spent the bulk of my life living in many places that would be considered UFO hot spots like the San Luis Valley in Southern Colorado and now Las Vegas which is very close to Area 51. I’ve spent many hours gazing at the stars watching satellites, the space shuttle and the international space station, planes, meteors and once in a great while odd lights but never anything that I knew beyond any shadow of doubt that it was a craft of some sort.

November 16, 2011 at 11:16 pm
(22) Steven says:

PART !!

My wish to see something close was granted but even better than I had ever hoped for. On October 13th, 2011 our cruise ship, The Carnival Glory was headed south from Halifax, Nova Scotia towards New York City. The weather was rather unpleasant that night and my wife and I had just returned to our stateroom after eating dinner. It was cold, dark and kind of stormy outside but I wanted a cigarette so I threw on a bathrobe over my clothes to keep warm and went out and sat down and lit up a smoke. The next thing that happened was the most amazing thing that’s ever happened to me in my life.

As I am sitting there having a smoke a silent cylinder with rounded ends comes into view, flying silently from the south heading north. It couldn’t have been more than 300 feet from me and about 150 feet above the water. My head just swiveled as I watched it go from the front of the ship to the back. As it reached the back of the ship it angled down and then curved around the back of the ship and was gone. It all happened so fast that I never had time to be nervous or scared. I stayed outside about 20 more minutes hoping it would return with no luck. The entire incident probably only took about 6 seconds from start to finish but I am now convinced that UFO’s are real. It was silent and it didn’t appear to be emitting any light of its own. It glowed because our cruise ship was lit up like a Christmas tree and the light from the ship was what illuminated the object. I think I wouldn’t have seen it at all had it been farther from the ship.

November 16, 2011 at 11:18 pm
(23) Steven says:

PART !!!

Looking back I now wish I would have reported it to the authorities on the ship. If someone was on the bridge they had to see it as well so there must be some sort of record. Their is a bow camera that may have filmed it as well. I have been looking for other reports from that night but the weather was so nasty it’s possible I was the only passenger who happened to be out on the balcony at the time this thing passed by us. My gut feelings tell me that it spotted us and swooped in close to check us out just as a tourist would pull off the road to see something. Anyway, I know what I saw and I now have absolutely no doubt at all that we are not alone. I also understand when I hear someone say they saw something that seemed to be otherworldly because this sure didn’t seem to be military.

I did file a report with Mufon and with The National UFO Network.

July 2, 2012 at 10:00 am
(24) chalie says:

Whether you believe me or not I read a book retrieved from an ancient Ethiopian Orthodox church book which talks about the 12 skies[may be galaxies or other equivalent nomenclature]; there are 100 planets in which creatures live in the 7 skies. In one of these planets UFO or UFO like creatures live. According to the book they frequently come or visit the earth for warning. The book not only talks about these creatures but also about many other unbelievable creatures. In my opinion, if researchers give attention for this book, it might be worthy for the intended purpose.

August 8, 2012 at 10:06 pm
(25) dazza says:

if you hold a piece of paper and fold it in half,that tells you how ufos get here ,by going threw black holes they get from a to b, plus they can be invisable you cant see them in the clouds,in area 51 they know more than what you think,gov cover ups,ufos have been here for years,they built the pyaramids notice they are triangle shaped,alot of ufos siteings are triangle shaped dont they say something,and they are going to come here in mass.

October 2, 2012 at 10:55 am
(26) sushil sharma says:

within a 100 years when the first aeroplane took the earth we reach moon and other planets.now see the speed created from wright brother to today.so,within few years we have deploved such rockets that can travel at very high speed which the people of that era can’t imagine…
so,it is certainly possible that alien possess advance technology.
hope in the coming 100 or150 years we can also posses such technology and reach outer space and find the alien world

July 31, 2013 at 5:36 pm
(27) Pieter says:

You must not forget the Relativity effects when someone reaches a speed close to the speed of light. Time goes slower for someone travelling at that speed. For your family who stays behind, years, decades continue to pass. But for you, who is travelling at light speed, only a few month or even weeks pass by.

March 26, 2014 at 7:41 pm
(28) john says:

last year i was sat in my caravan watching a program about doctor barbra wren she is from ammerica in her 60 ties .and she was speaking about how we on earth recieve messages from the stars .and this lady was askked to stop she didnt .on that they pulled funding so she had to go you can find her under doctor barbra wren.the caravan i was sat in we had just closed the blinds it was 10-45 pm the van was 13ft from a 25ft drop on to the beach and i just had a strange feeling something was watching us which drew me to look towards the window .and i saw 2 masive green lights i quickly stood up lent towards the blinds putting my 2 hands between them and pulled them apart i was looking at 2 massive green lights and in an instance they switched off.i new it was a ufo.i spoke out you are still there arnt you i think they were tuned in to the programe barbra wren and then the high tides came and bang the sea wall was ripped down all true