1. News & Issues

Billy Booth

Humanoid Sighting in Oregon

By July 5, 2009

From the MUFON open sighting files comes a remarkable account from a man in Oregon. On 06-16-09, he went outside to smoke a cigar. His dog went with him. Soon, he began to notice flashes of light in the sky. It was cloudy at the time, but there were no thunderstorms brewing at the time.

The lights seemed to be in, and under the cloud cover. They did not, in any way, look like lightning. While he was watching the lights, he heard a car coming down the road in front of him. Both he and his dog looked in the direction of the vehicle.

The man then noticed what appeared to be a pair of eyes across the street in the shrubbery. Soon, he was shocked beyond belief to see a white, humanoid being rise up and quickly walk into his neighbor's yard.

Now totally unnerved, he called his wife from the house, and she too was amazed at the light show in the sky, but the being was nowhere to be seen. Frightened, they all went back into the house, pondering over the lights, and strange being.

Any thoughts on this man's account?

Comments

July 5, 2009 at 3:50 am
(1) lady d says:

while camping in northern california several years ago, my daughter (32) got up in the night to get a water bottle out of her car. she saw a hairy blone creature walking upright down the dirt road away from our camp.we investigated the area in the daytime and found an apple tree where the fruit was taken beyond our reach. very strange.

July 5, 2009 at 4:53 am
(2) Gadrannanna says:

Hairy natives aside, I hereby postulate twice:
1)Aliens are unlikely to expose themselves to our pests and diseases and that risk works both ways.
2)If there were telepathically capable Alien vehicles around they could show people all sorts of things. They could test us….. and we could fail!

July 5, 2009 at 7:27 am
(3) Augustus says:

White, blond, humanoid beings sometimes unnerve me too.

Signed,

White Blond Humanoid Being

July 5, 2009 at 10:08 am
(4) bob says:

crack smoking?

July 5, 2009 at 10:09 am
(5) John Mosey says:

I think it was Scott White.

July 5, 2009 at 10:43 am
(6) mat says:

Close, but no cigar!

July 5, 2009 at 12:59 pm
(7) Bigdog says:

Probably one of those Morman holy ghosts. They say they’re always out a peeping.

July 5, 2009 at 1:06 pm
(8) disbelief says:

Did He or she ask for directions and speak a name?
and left to ask someone else who might know.
Did He or She Speak (Toltec, Mayain.Hebrew or
Egyptian) or the man with the cigar couldn’t Translate Or didn’t mention if any attempt was made to communicate!!!

July 5, 2009 at 1:23 pm
(9) hellmueller says:

once while hunting in the everglaDES
I spoke to a skunk ape, but when I
got some lite on it; it was just my x wife.
woah! what a stink

July 5, 2009 at 4:15 pm
(10) Rosehippi says:

Most of us prefer making fun… or making light of… what we do not/can not understand. It is hard enough understanding our own encounters without trying to understand or believe some one else.
Having had my own encounters with lights and creatures all my life, I tend to give credit for truth in places where many don’t, won’t or can’t.
I saw the light/s… several times over time and the creatures that are usually encountered in their vicinity. But like everyone else, have only my own word to back it up… Hang in there honey… the truth will Out…

July 5, 2009 at 4:57 pm
(11) Michael says:

Many years ago while on a spelunking venture with friends from the CU University in Boulder, I awoke around 2:00am unable to sleep. I decided to go sit on one of the lawn chairs by the now extinguished fire in the middle of our many tents and simply star-gaze a bit. What I thought was an incredibly bright star began to move, and perform maneuvers impossible for our contemporary aircraft. It would dart from horizon to horizon, and make 90-degree turns in mid-flight. It then settled directly above me and began to descend. I stood up, began to freak out a little, and thought it was time to wake up my friends and see if indeed I was seeing what I was seeing, or if I needed to make an appointment with my doctor for a cat scan. The moment I stood up, the light flew west at an impossible speed and disappeared. I never told anyone about this until recently because I figured it would not be worth the risk of being considered a nut-job. But the fact remains…this really did happen; and I am certain, beyond any doubt, that we are not alone.

July 5, 2009 at 6:02 pm
(12) max says:

this is how MORMON is spelled. the uneducated amaze me.

July 5, 2009 at 6:54 pm
(13) Pam says:

Well was it a cigar he was smoking??

July 5, 2009 at 7:37 pm
(14) Oscar says:

I think his neighbor was running aroung naked in the bushes and got scared so they ran into the yard

July 5, 2009 at 8:12 pm
(15) M says:

…sorry i was asleep… what happened to humanity?.

July 5, 2009 at 8:22 pm
(16) mrjaspergary says:

a white humanoid being? well there goes the neighborhood.

July 5, 2009 at 8:23 pm
(17) larry mcsolsti says:

I THINK THIS BS JUST LIKE BIGFOOT MOTHMAN DRINK OTHER BEER JACKASS

July 5, 2009 at 10:43 pm
(18) anonymouse says:

billy,

yes, me think its tall blonde humanoid being named lisa n.

lisa n.

July 6, 2009 at 2:08 am
(19) PhilB says:

People have always been afraid of the unknown and make dumb remarks. How many people, pilots, astronauts, cops, soldiers have to report UFOs before they will believe that we are not alone in the universe?
The USAF Space Defense Command costs billions. Why if there is nothing out there?
Why do they need a ground based super laser weapon if there is nothing out there? (it was caught on film once firing at a UFO in space above the earth and missed as the UFO turned around and split).
These people must be related to the ones who insisted that the earth was flat and if you went too far out to sea you would fall off!

July 6, 2009 at 8:08 am
(20) Joel says:

I agree with PhilB. Seriously, how can people be so stupid. Of all the evidence, the reports, and in all the vastness of the universe, it is a complete fact that aliens exist. We don’t know what they are like, so we can’t assume anything. Maybe they have been among us before. Stone Henge, The Great Pyramid, Machu Pichu, and many more. How were they made? Exactly, we don’t know, and we probably never will. I don’t see why people have to be so simple-minded and just keep denying the truth when it’s right in front of them.

July 6, 2009 at 9:48 am
(21) Gus says:

We have billions and billions of stars (suns) in our galaxy, with countless satellites (planets) orbiting them, and billions of galaxy s around ours. How could we possibly believe we are the only intelligent life in the universe?

July 6, 2009 at 10:59 am
(22) Mike says:

So this guy sees a white man…so what else is new? I see white men all the time!

July 6, 2009 at 11:50 am
(23) big dave says:

Hey dude I belive you 100%! When somebody can totally prove you wrong then I will doubt it but until then I will always be a beliver!

July 6, 2009 at 11:56 am
(24) disbelief says:

It was Micheall Jackson looking for Harry Houdini, I wonder if Houdini is talking with his mother again, When she died and Harry tried every possibilities to communicate with the dead. Micheal Jackson tried to look and be “Jesus”! “Has it been three days” or another failed attempt. Dumb Mortal hahahah!!!

July 6, 2009 at 11:57 am
(25) Lisa says:

I agree with those of you intelligent enough to beleive we are not the only life in the vastness of the galaxies and our universe. Someday we’ll be the ones saying “I told you so” – until then we’ll have to put up with the fact that to intelligent life out there, we probably look like a Jerry Springer show.

July 6, 2009 at 12:08 pm
(26) disbelief says:

I agree with Lisa, With the measure of vastness.The jerry Springer show would be a cage in greater of “Zoos” With the greater of audiences “Watching and speaking with the greater of “Zoo Keepers” viewing all cages we call Planets.

July 6, 2009 at 12:09 pm
(27) Big Dog says:

It (Morman)was a “pun” for the every so educated person. And ask Gus why he thinks we “are intelligent life.” Intelligent life forms would not be doing what humans have been doing to each other and this planet!

July 6, 2009 at 12:18 pm
(28) disbelief says:

Yey? To seek the geater of weapons and command the greater “Armys” to prepare for the “Greater of Wars to be fought and won.
To be a Myth to life, and a legend among the dead. Who wait to live and fight another day.

July 6, 2009 at 12:59 pm
(29) Gadrannanna says:

I feel we should be careful not to confuse the idea of intelligence with the idea of acceptable morality. One does not have to be very intelligent to prefer a lack of aggression.

July 6, 2009 at 1:29 pm
(30) disbelief says:

The ability of science is to gain a greater ability of defense of other scientist and their moral choosing to use aggression apon others.By what they seek to create and “Why”

July 6, 2009 at 1:37 pm
(31) Disbelief says:

Morality is based on law and the avalibilty
of restraint in self disipline and serve justice apon those of immoral choosing not to comply with morality in Law.

July 6, 2009 at 2:00 pm
(32) Gadrannanna says:

Also, law is based on morality and what consists of good morals is entirely subjective, no? Thus we argue about morals and we argue about law. Peace can only exist when everybody is obsessed with preservation, agrees about law and agrees about morality.

July 6, 2009 at 4:07 pm
(33) Barbara says:

If the government insists that they do not exist why is there a section in the fire department’s manual (in all fire stations) tell them what to do if a space craft and humanoids land?

July 6, 2009 at 9:21 pm
(34) Christy L Mac Dougal says:

Put the liquid acid down.

July 7, 2009 at 12:04 am
(35) Bear Clan Woman says:

I’m Iroquois. The sighting of a Sasquatch according to my elders and personal experience is a warning. To be taken
seriously.This ‘Older brother of the forrest’ is white, it is a Sacred Being also..Many white animals are being born recently it is a sign of Peace comming. And a warning to those who witnessed as well as the community there.

July 7, 2009 at 5:29 am
(36) shirley says:

So much of our own life diversities on Earth then goodness knows how many lifeforms are outside of our domain. Some able to briefly enter our reality and then dissapear.

July 8, 2009 at 3:36 pm
(37) Sarah says:

Zachariah Sitchin. He studies ancient languages not spoken anymore. One of the few who take the time to learn. On one of his expeditions he discovered some paintings and script of how ancient people that came from the heavens, helped humans. that we were put here as an experiment and they come back ever so many years, to “check” on our progress. I wouldn’t doubt if we start to see more and more UFO’s and sightings of humanoid beings..People are so stupid to believe we are the only intelligent beings in the universe.

July 8, 2009 at 4:59 pm
(38) scott says:

“The man then noticed what appeared to be a pair of eyes across the street in the shrubbery. Soon, he was shocked beyond belief to see a white, humanoid being rise up and quickly walk into his neighbor’s yard”

Ha Ha! That was me in costume and did I scare the bejesus out of old Jeb! Ha ha ha! That old boy won’t be forgetting that in a hurry!

July 8, 2009 at 5:01 pm
(39) scott says:

“Do not be fooled to think all intelligence has to be humanoid. There are translucent forms and moving vertical light beams that are witnessed.
So much of our own life diversities on Earth then goodness knows how many lifeforms are outside of our domain. Some able to briefly enter our reality and then dissapear”

Wow! you should write a book you know so much!
So how did you get to know this for certain?

July 8, 2009 at 5:16 pm
(40) Linda says:

Michael: Coincidentally me and my Mike (he’s passed now, of cancer) were at a lake in NV, on a sailboat. We were asleep when he woke and saw pretty much the same thing as you. He woke me – and I’ll admit I was afraid. He was trying to “will it down” lol…. it streaked off eventually, too.

A sight like that is impossible for the strongest skeptic to deny. There simply is no explanation.

As far as a hairy white humanoid – lol – that describes a lot of people – but I nearly died laughing at the comment about his ex-wife! LOL!

July 9, 2009 at 5:14 am
(41) shirley says:

Look back into the achives as I recalled my experience. A translucent manouvering mass crossed my hallway then came into my bedroom and then dissapated. What then appeared was a narrow column or beam of light which moved around my room slowly and intelligently then suddenly rushed towards me. I was calm not afraid until it rushed towards me. I turned over and didnt move until I eventually fell asleep. You see I was afraid to turn round in case it was still there at my bedside.
Despite all this I am not harmed but the memory of it stays with me. No proof for anybody just my true words.

July 9, 2009 at 9:29 am
(42) scott says:

” I was calm not afraid until it rushed towards me. I turned over and didnt move until I eventually fell asleep. You see I was afraid to turn round in case it was still there at my bedside”

If i had any experience like that, real or imagined, I don’t think I’d be staying there any more. Especially if it’s an old house that has had many people residents previously. The thought creaps me out. Any other good stories? I got a chill out of that one!

July 9, 2009 at 12:31 pm
(43) Donna says:

maybe it was a ghost?

July 9, 2009 at 1:37 pm
(44) Sean says:

I want to know what made the man afraid and go inside. Why did he not follow his eyes and the “being”?

July 9, 2009 at 2:10 pm
(45) shirley says:

Such as mine was an other-worldly, intelligently controlled..yes because of how it moved. What it was I do not know and certainly not a humanoid. Where it came from and where did it go..I do not know. You could class a ghost as an other-wordly but when is a ghost not a ghost. Consider dimensional as I do. I moved on years ago from that home but bedtimes always holds the memory.

July 9, 2009 at 3:26 pm
(46) caitlin says:

Your all NUTS

July 10, 2009 at 2:33 am
(47) karen says:

I’d rather believe that there are extra-terrestrials than that there aren’t. I’d hate to think that humans were the best God could create. LOL

July 11, 2009 at 9:14 pm
(48) richie says:

lets start over ufos are made in the usa no life outside of earth thank you and good night. hamboy

July 18, 2009 at 12:38 am
(49) babaji says:

I appreciate all the people who have left their own personal accounts. It is amazing that we live in 2009 and people do not seem to have advanced too much. It is good to know that there are still people that amidst ridicule still post their experiences. Keep on truth seekers. Sometimes you may change one persons life by talking about your story. There are many unexplained things. Things that we do not understand and never really will (well maybe not never). Peace and blessings be with those truth seekers and may they be guided by the light of truth.

July 25, 2009 at 8:03 pm
(50) Labrat says:

For skeptics, Lets start with tangible facts. The LHC(Large Hedron Collider). Know the reasons and why it exist in ” my and your realtime normal world”. Then let it unlock your frozen Minds.
Here’s a freebee for you, Take a dip on this “FACT” too – Why when an object made to travel half the speed of light travelling ahead a flash of light/or another object at the speed of light, They both reach a point at the same time? (Unlike a car travelling on an interstate would catch up and pass by the slower car.)
Answer: TIME. Time is TANGABLE.
I let you guys thaw your minds and chew on this for now.
Be back with more tangible Facts in Your realtime normal world.

Signed,
The “ALIEN”
(who knows it could be really me:)

August 6, 2009 at 7:24 pm
(51) Jerry Rowe says:

very little to go on we as a people have a right to capture these creatures and check them out and for all means do not contact the govermemt because they will cover it up,i myself am seeking funding from private sourses to begin a hunt for and information on these beings,not to hunt and kill but to understand and see whay they what

August 7, 2009 at 7:24 am
(52) Andy says:

Very intersting story I wonder what kind of cigar he was smoking? May be he was smoking something else LOL.

August 10, 2009 at 6:45 am
(53) monique rice says:

i have a piece of ufo in my possession. where would i go to get it studied

December 21, 2010 at 1:11 pm
(54) bert says:

I was in Bandon Or. out in the country. I saw what seemed to be camera flashes in a somewhat cloudy sky. No storms. I was walking to investigate, when I realized I was being stalked by eyes only. I turned quick as possible, halogen flashlight drawn. I briefly saw two redish, orange eyes and a tall black figure. It flew verticaly to space or at least up in the blink of an eye.