1. News & Issues

Billy Booth

UFO on Video in Norway

By September 1, 2010

What is being called "astonishing" footage of a UFO was submitted to the AllNewsWeb news site. The footage was taken in the northern region of Norway on August 13.

Of interest is that the video was taken in the same area of last year's "spiral" event. A witness to the UFO made the following statement:

"This was in the same area where the Spiral UFO of December 2009 was observed, however any connection with this or the HAARP/EISCAT facility is unknown."

Check it out for yourself at Incredible UFO Footage from Norway Captured, and be sure to add your comments here.

Comments

September 1, 2010 at 3:05 am
(1) fox says:

I am not convinced by this footage. Especially at the end of the video. Too “Blair witch” effect for me.

September 1, 2010 at 6:57 am
(2) TonyG says:

Another hoax. It’s suspended by wire, you can see the oscillations. Just another attempt to get on youtube by some morons.

September 1, 2010 at 8:54 am
(3) Vic says:

I would love to believe this but it is obviously so fake! To be that close to some thing possibly not from this world would have major impact on your senses. I would run to every broadcasting station possible, not post it on a website to get chatter.

September 1, 2010 at 11:20 am
(4) Darko says:

backlit against evening sky makes for easy composite (aka fake) but the profile of craft looks like sketches of classic cases in 50′s (hat shaped, sphere shapes underneath rotating clockwise). If such craft are real and have been for decades…then they know, and they have them.

September 1, 2010 at 11:32 am
(5) Brock says:

Pretty lame, especially with the drama music. There’s no sound to protect the viewers from voice recognition? Never heard that one. More like they had to to eliminate the voices directing the hoax.

September 1, 2010 at 12:04 pm
(6) ConspiraciesRUS says:

Very reminiscent of the Meier Pleiadian vehicle videos. You naysayers may want to also look up Adamski UFO footage for comparison.
Thanks for the heads up Billy.

September 1, 2010 at 1:40 pm
(7) corwin155 says:

fake

September 1, 2010 at 2:25 pm
(8) dweezelibus says:

Oh no… Another Adamski-type scout craft… with frame enhancement it even has the three-ball landing gear… See “Rodeffer footage” or “Gray Barker’s clay scout craft fakes”.

September 1, 2010 at 3:29 pm
(9) Snake says:

Billy, thanks for your continued postings. I always keep in mind you are the messenger, not the creator of the message. You do a great job!

September 1, 2010 at 4:44 pm
(10) ace says:

at 3:44 of the video, there is something moving from the lower left hand corner towards the UFO, what could that be?

September 1, 2010 at 10:55 pm
(11) dms says:

The scale of the model compared to the trees makes this feel like a fake. When you have a UFO situation like this, a pan of the area, or a zoom in and out to get frame of reference with other objects is needed. You may say, what size should a UFO be? LOL. well compared to the background trees if felt about 2-3 feet wide.

September 2, 2010 at 8:09 am
(12) David B says:

I saw the wobble as pointed out by TonyG and immediately thought of something hanging from a wire. I’d hardly call this incredible footage. Fake, and not even that good.

September 2, 2010 at 9:30 am
(13) Spock says:

The earthlings appear to misunderstand the simple concept of logic captain.

September 3, 2010 at 3:33 am
(14) Gadrannanna says:

Perhaps a working model?

It disappears behind a tree and it’s not seen again. Very convenient.

September 3, 2010 at 4:23 pm
(15) dakroyd says:

obvious cgi…

“the voices have been removed to protect the hoaxters”

September 5, 2010 at 7:33 pm
(16) rbrenner says:

It’s interesting to note that just as the “object” started to move away at the end, the photographer had already started to pan to a wider angle. It’s as if he/she knew it was about to move off and in what direction. Can we say ” scripted”.

September 5, 2010 at 7:37 pm
(17) w whothunkit says:

They removed the sound track so you could not hear the model airplane engine running at high revs.
What do they take us for, Morrons?
No wonder UFO’ers are thought of as crack pots. Most ov them are.

September 6, 2010 at 2:46 pm
(18) Bonnie says:

I’m not sure if this is fake or not but I did wonder what was the flash of light seen after it passed behind the tree. It sort of reminded me of all the Star Trek shows when the ship would go to warp and you see a flash of light.

September 6, 2010 at 3:51 pm
(19) Frank G says:

For those who have not seen a real UFO could call it fake all they want, but I have seen the real thing way back in 1959 and it looked just like that.

September 6, 2010 at 4:43 pm
(20) Larry says:

This is typical of many videos. the “UFO” bouncing around for no apparent reason. I kept looking for the tell-tail sign of a dangling, wobbling object from a string but i didn’t see it that way. What it is…who the hell knows. I did however, enjoy the music.

Larry

September 6, 2010 at 9:26 pm
(21) Frank says:

I marvel at the apparent expertise of those who can watch a video clip for just a few minutes and then immediately pronounce it a fake with absolute certainty– and after just one viewing! I just wish I had such ability and expertise. A more cautious person might instead be tempted to hold such conclusions in abeyance, pending thorough evaluation by credible digital and photo/video-analyst experts using sophisticated measurement and evaluation equipment, software, detailed scientific examination, etc. Yet these experts immediately see strings and use of digital software, etc. – and on such a small screen, at that! Extraordinary! Just goes to show, that you learn something new every day. I remain amazed.

September 7, 2010 at 1:35 am
(22) joe says:

nope, but thank you for posting it though

September 7, 2010 at 5:04 am
(23) Jeremy Benjamin Shipton says:

Thanks for the screening ! Loved the background musical overlay though…. anyone know where can I obtain this ?

September 7, 2010 at 6:24 pm
(24) Robin says:

It would be easy to simply sluff this off as a hoax. There are always reasons to believe “its a hoax”. That’s the reaction a lot
of people have to crop circles, too. And although many of them are most assuredly, faked; it stretches incredulity to believe all of them are. Esp when there’s proof that they somehow, appear over a very brief period of time ( like with one famous design of a few years ago; 2 hours (!) ).
So; maybe this is a fake. What about the Arizona lights ? What about the major sighting involving numerous military personnel which occurred in England.
What about the airline pilots who report objects “the size of aircraft carriers”. Those people have absolutely no reason to report a sighting.

Robin

September 8, 2010 at 5:23 am
(25) UFO videos says:

Lot’s of good UFO videos also on Disclose.tv

September 9, 2010 at 11:37 pm
(26) powermanmc says:

I was told a story about 12 years ago about aliens by a friend of mines father he told me this story a year before he past away it was serious and so serious that i decided to make a movie about it I am looking to network with people who have knowledge of the california desert in the late 1940s and knowledge of a company called lockheed I believe the photo could be true but even more that their has been aliens ufos on earth for quit some time I am convinced that one day the truth is going to be exposed and no amount of cover up will stop it on any level in the most rap artist /actors do films about aliens because of money I am doing mine because of what i seen and because of what I have been told by ice cubes uncle.
I belive told me the story because he did not want to die with the truth not heard from his mouth he told the story to a few people since the late 1940s and went to his grave telling it .
contact me for more info at powermanmc1@ y.com

September 10, 2010 at 12:23 pm
(27) Sam B says:

This video could look fairly convincing if it weren’t for the very end, where the object appears to go behind a tree and disappear. Way too convenient – I would want to have a frame or two of it accelerating instead of just having the camcorder suddenly looking at empty sky just after the pass behind the tree.

And it looks too “Adamski” for me. The spheres under the bottom are a trademark of hoaxers who want to tie their videos to that faker.

I think this is contrived, and not too cleverly.