1. News & Issues

Billy Booth

The President and UFOs

By February 23, 2011

You have probably seen or heard various stories of how some of our Presidents may have had contact with, or are knowledgeable about UFOs and aliens. The list, depending on whom you talk to, includes George W. Bush, Eisenhower, Clinton, and so on.

It has always been my belief that UFO and alien technology is beyond the scope of the President. Now, that sounds strange, because there is a common assumption that our President either knows or has access to all information that exists within government vaults.

If this was true, then each President would have to pass on this information to the next one, and so on. But, if a small group of men kept this knowledge to themselves and only replaced members as they grew old or became incapacitated, this secret information would be kept intact.

Do you agree with me on this or not?, If not, state your opinion.

Comments

February 23, 2011 at 4:07 am
(1) Gabriel says:

Hello Billy!
I agree with you, the presidents may have been contacted by extraterrestrials. I have a friend who has seen many UFOs and even been contacted. He told me they belong to a federation of many extraterrestrial civilizations and soon they will land on earth. They came to help us ascend. Looking around … I think my friend is right.

February 28, 2011 at 5:58 pm
(2) Darren says:

I think your friend is nuts…i believe in ufo’s and have had an encounter with one in ny state..your buddy is watching too many movies…ascend?..and federation?..2 hoolywood terms..chill with the star trek movies..did he say the alien that contacted him was named mister spock?

March 1, 2011 at 7:59 am
(3) alicia says:

I agree does your friend know about Koldas?

February 23, 2011 at 5:07 am
(4) Richard ll says:

If your theory is correct that would fit in with the Majestic 12. I could go along with that. Look at all of the politicians who have been denied access to certain places, like Area 51

February 23, 2011 at 6:26 am
(5) Micky Taker says:

I always thought that George “Dubbya” Bush was an extra-terrestrial !!!!

Sarah Palin is definitely one !!!

February 23, 2011 at 10:32 am
(6) shirley says:

Offically your government does not show interest in UFOs but I’ll bet unoffically they do. Most certainly each successive President may know more than he is allowed to speak about. Even so is it all explainable yet. You cannot speak about what you dont understand. I am glad the Vatican is openly trying to understand these things and more.

March 1, 2011 at 8:04 am
(7) alicia says:

I agree with shirley about the vatican, but have done a 180 on aliens. Most are not on our physical plain of existance and dont have good intentions for us . But to follow the anti-christ who is coming soon.

February 23, 2011 at 12:21 pm
(8) Scott says:

I’m sure the CIA and maybe some other higher ups know about what’s going on but the info is probably classified as “Need to know”. I don’t think presidents are included on the “Need to know” list unless something comes up and then they are briefed by the CIA. Perhaps they are told something might be going on and not to comment on it from the CIA. But the main knowledge stays with the CIA. This is dynamite and they want to keep the info they have in their tight inner circle.

February 23, 2011 at 2:07 pm
(9) Understanding says:

I agree and I have heard that out of just about all of the Presidents … George Bush Senior knows the most along with V.P Cheney.

February 23, 2011 at 4:46 pm
(10) PhilB says:

A good example of how this is kept secret is portrayed in the movie “Independence Day” where the President was informed he had been denied information for “plausible deniability”.

Back in the 50s there was an Act creating an ultra secret unit of government that had “carte-blanche” responsibility for dealing with the UFO/alien issues. Commonly known as the “men in black”. President Kennedy attempted to access information regarding the UFO/alien situation and was denied access as there is a clause keeping it secret from elected politicians like the President. He did not have a high enough security clearance. President Bush being a former CIA director had some access but he will not talk about it.

There would be no reason to bring this to the Presidents attention unless there was an incident which involved an imminent threat to the US and its citizens. So far random abductions and surveillance flights by UFOs are not considered an imminent threat. Probably because there is some communication and agreements between the “Agency” and the aliens.

I don’t think NASA has any involvement other than cooperating with the “Agency”. Recent disclosures about the air brushing of pictures from the moon prior to public release shows that they are actively participating in the cover-up. However disclosures by former astronauts about structures on the moon is making the cover-up a little more difficult.

The only exposure of this organization was probably in the classified United Nations creation of the international agreement and policy on how to deal with UFO/alien contacts.

When there is a big saucer shaped vehicle sitting on the front lawn of the White House it might be a hard sell to say the Presidents kids got a new playhouse.

I believe this is a reality based on personal experience as well as disclosures to me by military and scientific sources about actual UFO/alien encounters and defense programs developed to shoot down UFOs while in high earth orbit.

February 23, 2011 at 5:47 pm
(11) Understanding says:

Wow EXCELLENT>b> comments PhilB.

And uuummm …did u say … “structures on the moon: – O”?

February 23, 2011 at 8:20 pm
(12) solidshock says:

I was stationed at a military base in 1984 and worked on intricate technology. There are a lot of things that I never would have believed if I had not been on that base, We erased and destroyed a lot of things deemed no need to know. People just do not have a clue. The President may only know what he has to know.

February 28, 2011 at 3:57 pm
(13) Judy G says:

Solidshock, if you have information and know some ithings, you should come forward. Thats the only way we will finally be told. I think the Whistle Blowers are doing the right thing.

February 23, 2011 at 11:38 pm
(14) earthman says:

solidshock..That was in 1984..Think of how far we have advanced since then..And here we are destroying our world & relying on fossil fuels..The truth really needs to come out before it’s too late..

February 24, 2011 at 1:37 am
(15) PhilB says:

For ALL those who want the truth about UFOs as well as those who deny the existence of UFOs, here is the video that clears it up with facts from top government and military officials. These are officials with first hand knowledge who believe that the truth must be disclosed.

Go to the link and watch:

February 24, 2011 at 3:23 am
(16) PhilB says:

The Greatest Story Never Told

Here is the link to the FULL documentary movie with lots of UFO video.

February 25, 2011 at 8:59 am
(17) Utah1958 says:

Presidents come and go, the military remain the same.

February 28, 2011 at 1:48 pm
(18) marjorie cahill says:

you are so right and these guys are just puppets anyhow

February 28, 2011 at 2:28 pm
(19) ANDREW JACKSON says:

I watched report on tv I think it was the History chanel about the democratic party enforcing laws against the KKK saying it was a republican tool to stop blacks & low income whites from voting.
You say what des that have to do with ufos? The republican party who made deals with aliens(what do you think watergate is realy about)did & does not tell the demmocratic Presidents about the truth about alien cotact & agreements Rage & BUSH were brifed

February 28, 2011 at 4:03 pm
(20) Judy G says:

Andrew Jackson, never heard that Watergate involved the UFO Phenomenum. Can you tell me about that?

February 28, 2011 at 3:00 pm
(21) bob says:

Remember that the office of the president is very small, there have only been 44 of them in over 200 years! and there are only5 living so that should be a manageable number to keep a secret.

February 28, 2011 at 3:40 pm
(22) Chris says:

Back in abt 1964 when I was 18, my mother became extremely interested in UFOs and joined an organization that I don’t remember the name of but I’ve heard it mentioned a few times since then. One Saturday morning they had a meeting in Anaheim, CA where we lived and we went to it. There were a lot of people there, but there were 2 men I remember thinking at the time were there for other specific reasons. They were tall, in their 30s or 40s, dressed in nice black suits with white shirts, carried brief cases and didn’t say anything. Everyone was dressed casual as it was a weekend. I always thought these men were CIA or something like that. And this was back in 1964.

February 28, 2011 at 4:07 pm
(23) qklearner says:

Col. John Alexander spoke at a conference in the phoenix area last week. He has used all of his connections and clearances and concluded that there was never a group who controlled alien affairs or technologies in exsistence from a military standpoint. This leaves the groups possible origins to have been from someone like the Jason Scholars or Society. Who ever they are or were, I am sure that their information was very closely held. Presidents, such as Bush #41 because of his CIA clearance or Regan could have been included in limited information from other Republican associations that could have been informed. I do believe that JFK had knowledge but was not supposed to and I think Clinton knows more than he lets on.

February 28, 2011 at 7:27 pm
(24) Heather says:

I have come to the conclusion that there must be an OUTSIDE GOVERNMENT, guided by Elite, Military Industrialist interests, in perpetual continuity, superceding any president’s brief term on the stage. Two party political debates within the shallow, bought and paid for, mainstream media propoganda, are so obviously phony, that it’s hard to believe anyone still buys into the Constitutional Republic. What checks and balances?!
The long term services of Illuminated leaders, could mostly be carried through, outside of “elected” office, although some may be rewarded with the presidency. George Bush Sr played important serial roles, running the covert, totalitarian, Anglo Saxon/Germanic empire over decades. The Bush Dynasty, has held undue influence over generations. So, I bet that both President Bushes knew.
But, until and unless the REAL Powers That Be decide someone must be told, President or not, I’m sure they withold the truth about ET & UFOs. The PTB wouldn’t risk POTIS sinking a 60 year old ship, after 4 or even 8 years of briefings. I’m sure the real powers aren’t above assassination. They are the ones with everything to lose. Once anyone annointed with high office officially discloses the outrageous black budget, back engineering, of cleaner and scientific paradigm shifting technologies, without benefit or accountability to the taxpayers, there could be a massive backlash. At least there would be immediate demands for the kinds of societal amends, that the power hoarding elite oligarchs, would rather not take responsibility for providing.
Instead they invest in controlling everything, including the disclosure movements perceptions of consensus reality about UFOs. What are you going to believe, your own lying eyes?! Who are you going to trust, some fringe scientist we can discredit or Fox network’s talking head? What are you, a tinfoil hat wearing retard, or a distnguished, perrenial skeptic with bigger fish to fry? That’s how I think it works.

March 1, 2011 at 12:32 am
(25) jana says:

micky taker i don’t think palin or georgie is an alien. i believe that aliens would care about their fellow living creatures. now bill clinton maybe he is super smart good looking and thinks of others. that what i hope aliens would be. kind. thoughtful.

March 1, 2011 at 7:57 am
(26) alicia says:

yep, I agree with that thought.

March 1, 2011 at 4:37 pm
(27) JennD says:

You said it perfectly Heather. Wonderfully succinct comment that sums up the world as we “know it”. Thanks for doing it so well!

March 1, 2011 at 4:56 pm
(28) Sam B says:

It is my opinion that some presidents may have had some knowledge of information that was not made public, but I think that for the most part, information on any interaction that MAY exist between certain black agencies and UFO’s/ET’s is is beyond the scope of the presidency. In a like manner, any research into propulsion systems which could power UFO’s would be closely guarded.

Information of such massive import would be kept under VERY strict lock and key, and would be given out only on a “need to know” basis. The president’s job is to serve as a political leader figure – there would be no need for a president to be routinely briefed on matters relating to UFO and ET research. It would be far too risky to divulge such information to a highly visible and interactive public figure, since there would be plenty of opportunities for him or her to inadvertently let the cat out.

No, I think that in most cases the president is kept out of the loop except possibly for some of the most innocuous dribbles of info.

March 2, 2011 at 4:07 pm
(29) Beepa6 says:

I do believe, as one prior poster said that certain politicians are aliens… with that being said, Obuma certainly would fall into that category.

March 3, 2011 at 7:10 pm
(30) maria luisa says:

I agree with you Billy, of course must be people from other planets all around us, their intelligence is more advanced than our, they must be mixed with us, who really knows? the governments knows from all the countries they have been connected with them, they are connected with them, nobody can denied this. The true is out there, and you can smell it. An opinion from argentina.regreats

March 7, 2011 at 12:52 am
(31) Jay says:

I have no doubt aliens have been here amongst us for generations, and in the 1950′s we stumbled across their technology at Roswell and other places.For the past 30 years we have been slowly conditioned to accept the existence of extra terrerestrials. If tomorrow the President of the US came out and revealed that aliens existed and had been visiting our world for 50 years, half the worlds population would not believe it and would lose their collective minds.Religion would be discarded as a crock and the leaders of our world would face recriminations by a population that demanded to know why we had been kept in the dark.Social order would be at risk and the very power base these bureaucrats need to survive would be cut away from them.Our world, our people would finally understand the truth and perhaps we would all seek the enlightenment to progress to another stage of our evolution. If only….