1. News & Issues

Billy Booth

US Knows that Aliens Exist

By March 9, 2011

Former Canadian defense minister Paul Hellyer, known for his belief in UFOs and aliens, always seems to say something that spawns conversation and debate. Some of his latest remarks are certainly no exception.

Hellyer states without exception that the US knows that alien races could assist us in many ways, but will not announce their presence to the world.

Hellyer declared: "Decades ago, visitors from other planets warned us about where we were headed and offered to help. But instead we, or at least some of us, interpreted their visits as a threat, and decided to shoot first and ask questions after," he told an audience. "Planes were lost, he said, either because of retaliation or stupidity."

Comments

March 9, 2011 at 12:27 pm
(1) Jennifer says:

I have always believed that people don’t just spout stuff for no reason. I, of course, being a firm believer in the existance and the knowlege of existance by our government believe that he is telling the truth. Humans are our own worst enemy and will never be open minded enough for anything extraordinary to happen. We are so closed minded that over 80% of the population that are marked christians worship a book that has been edited and cut by man. Christians believe in the word of man, not the word of God and the word of man tells this 80% how to believe. Believing in other worldly stuff is just absurd to this majority. This is why humans will never accept such a thing because the government knows that this majority will NOT be able to wrap their minds around such a thing and it WILL, without a doubt cause UTTER PANIC.

March 14, 2011 at 8:44 am
(2) dotton says:

its wrong god gives you a opprtuninity for making you next to survive forever and be immortal, humalien

March 25, 2011 at 11:51 pm
(3) Ken says:

You are so on spot. Nice to hear someone else say it.

March 9, 2011 at 12:42 pm
(4) Mark says:

Being the defense minister of a major country and being brave enough to state something that goes against the establishment gives it a lot of credibility!

March 9, 2011 at 12:51 pm
(5) Rosehippi says:

I agree… He has a lot to lose… why would he lie except to further a more powerful agenda… ??? Time will tell.

March 9, 2011 at 12:49 pm
(6) Jennifer says:

I agree with that 100%. I think if just some ordinary person were to get up there and say these same things, it would be alot harder to believe but being in the public eye completely and well know stands for itself and sometimes means alot more credibility.

March 9, 2011 at 12:49 pm
(7) Rosehippi says:

Jennifer; I am a christian, I believe whole heartedly in the Bible, Christ remains the Way the Truth and the Life… and I have no qualms with UFO’s or Visitors from other worlds or Dimensions. Scripture is FULL of UFO’s and other worldly visitations by beings different enough that Abraham knew them as messengers from God with out batting an eyelash… Enoch knew for sure and Ezekial about had a stroke when one dropped out of the sky (Heaven) beside him… I agree there are many Christians who are afraid to think outside the Narrow Box designed by the Catholic church with the Nicene Council, alot was left out that was important for complete understanding of Gods word, purpose and our understanding of our world… Leave them to the Good Lord and keep looking for the WHOLE Truth. Jesus said He had told us what was most important. Knowing UFO’s are real doesn’t affect who he was or what He did on the cross… The Cross is Pertinent only to Mankind and the Earth…
That we might have stand-offish neighbors from another Galaxy … thats nice… lets Bar B Que… BYOB

March 9, 2011 at 12:53 pm
(8) stevend says:

I believe Hellyer is telling the truth. Sounds like something U.S. politicians and military would do.

March 9, 2011 at 1:26 pm
(9) jon says:

I agree that there are definitely other beings out there. Most people are afraid that if they say they believe in other beings, that they are going against the Bible. When the Bible was being compiled ages ago, select stories/details were intentionally left out by those selecting/writing it. It irks me to read of a sighting made by a “common” individual, who in most cases, is dubbed as an unreliable witness to the event. If they were an “professional” person, why, their word is gold. I have seen a lot of crafts and lights in my life. Most that I never say anything about, for the above reason. I am a sky watcher, and 2010 was a bumper year for my own sightings. As a child, I had some experiences that involved beings that were just like us. No little wrinkled gray men.

March 9, 2011 at 1:45 pm
(10) Jennifer says:

okay….lol….I get the point on Christians however you must keep in mind, I live in the bible belt surrounded by baptists and cowboy “cults”…..I mean churches….excuse me for that. The christians around here do not seem to have the same open mind as you. Although they are VERY open minded on some things that suit them the most but ARE NOT open minded on the things that not only don’t suit them but also draw bad attention to themselves. I truly hope there are more that are open minded like you.

The whole point in bringing christianity into any of this was to state my opinion on why I believe our government will never reveal the truth. The truth will be revealed naturally and that may be a way worse way to find out. I am definatly not knocking christians I am just knocking the closed minded christians who really need to study the bible and open their minds to the un-cut verision of the famous book.

March 16, 2011 at 11:59 am
(11) Sam B says:

Jennifer, I’m also in the camp of Christians who are not afraid to believe in ET’s. I see NOTHING in the Bible that says that ET’s don’t exist, or that humans are the ONLY sentient life form created by God.

We aren’t given the whole story (by God) because “we can’t handle the Truth”. It is more vast than we can imagine, let alone comprehend. We are given the child’s version because we are too limited to get our heads around the big flick.

Thanks for some good comments.

March 9, 2011 at 1:48 pm
(12) Jennifer says:

@ Jon….I must say I usually believe most regular individuals are telling the truth because I see nothing to be gained for putting yourself in such a light that has been made a negative “CRAZY” thing. I just meant that people do tend to believe people in power more easily cause they have a whole lot more to lose than us.

March 9, 2011 at 4:01 pm
(13) Scott says:

those are stupid comments, he knows nothing. The US wouldn’t turn down help from an advance civilization. I am willing to bet the US has even tried to communicate with UFOs. It’s possible UFOs don’t want to communicate with governments because they know they would give those goverments an advantage. The guy sounds like he has an agenda.

March 14, 2011 at 4:29 pm
(14) Bobbie says:

you think not. of course they would turn it down.

March 9, 2011 at 4:37 pm
(15) Chris Rutkowski says:

People are making a big deal of Paul Hellyer’s comments about UFOs, but I doubt whether he has any significant insight into what’s going on. I had an opportunity to meet and talk with Hellyer when we were both guests on a TV special about UFOs a few years ago. I have found that his comments about UFOs are his personal opinion and not based on much of anything. The fact that he was briefly the head of the Canadian Forces has little bearing on government interest in UFOs.

Hellyer says he had little concern about UFOs while in office in 1967. He told me that he didn’t see any memos about them while in office but has since stated he saw some, but they were of little consequence. Neither seems likely. This is because while he was in office, the noted Falcon Lake UFO incident occurred in Canada. The Canadian Forces investigated and were deeply involved with this case, and official documents have shown that “CANFORCHQ” directly oversaw operations to visit the site and issue press statements. Yet Hellyer didn’t notice anything significant? He doesn’t even refer to this case, considered one of the most impressive in all of ufology, in his public statements.

Hellyer also notes that he became more interested in UFOs post-retirement when he was given a copy of Corso’s book to read and was very impressed with it. He says he sought the opinion of a high-ranking military official who confirmed that Corso’s book was accurate. Yet most serious UFO researchers find Corso’s book dubious at best. (Stanton Friedman thinks it’s simply a “fraud.”)

How does Hellyer know that alien races really exist and that the military has lost dogfights with them over the Earth? He doesn’t say. From the same military expert who told him that Corso’s book was factual?

So just because Hellyer was in a high-ranking military position does not mean he knows anything more about UFOs than you or I. Or does he?

March 9, 2011 at 11:00 pm
(16) UNDERSTANDING says:

I DEFINITELY believe that certain brances of U.S Government/Military are aware of alien civilizations. And because the God of War is alive and well in this world, I believe that our government wants 2 try 2 hoard as much fantastic, ultra-advanced, scientific technology 2 themselves as possible so as 2 have a hand up on everyone else.

At the end of the day i think that’s what’s this is about. Sadly, I could totally see an alien cvilization reaching out 2 our government with offers of help and our government saying “Yes” … on the condition the the info is shared with them and only them smdh.

On the other hand i could also see our government [and other governements] keeping secrets regarding alien civilizations b/c some of what is known might considered too harsh or scary 4 the weak minded.

Mostly though, i think its largely about the hoarding of as much technological info as possible with an eye towards Military applications.

March 9, 2011 at 11:34 pm
(17) terry the censor says:

I agree with Chris Rutkowski (as usual). Let’s see something more than hyperbole from Hellyer before we accept his claims. Does he have anything concrete he can point to for corroboration? That he endorses fabulists such as Philip Corso and Alfred Webre is disturbing.
Almost as troubling are commentors who endorse Hellyer not because he has any evidence whatsoever but because he tells them what they want to hear.
That ain’t how we get closer to solving mysteries, people.

March 10, 2011 at 7:08 am
(18) COL8K4bBminus30 says:

Former defense minister Paul Hellyer’s hidden agenda is positive in that he is trying real hard to get more folk to report sightings of UFO’s some of which could be other country disguised hostiles.

March 10, 2011 at 2:21 pm
(19) Snake says:

I find it amusing that so many “know” there are government conspiracies, aliens amongst us, and all this other rumor thats going around. Where is the definitive proof of any of this? Rumors and myths get passed around so much that the weak minded believe them as truth. Until I see an alien, alive or dead, or an alien spacecraft on the ground, I see no proof of any of this. The challenge is; someone, please, capture an alien and/or their craft, and call the media so they can film it before a chance of a government man in black covers it up! If I ever see one walking around in my backyard, I will do my best to do just that!
Just sayin…..

March 15, 2011 at 2:24 pm
(20) Jennifer says:

I would love to hear what else you believe in and if any of your beliefs go solely on FAITH without any evidence. Just curious….just sayin.

March 18, 2011 at 12:44 am
(21) Sprog says:

do you believe in oxygen?? i do and its something i can’t “SEE” ..just because you can’t SEE something doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist …just saying

March 10, 2011 at 8:05 pm
(22) PhilB says:

Perhaps it’s time to do without our governments.

Since they insists that there are no aliens they should have no problem letting an international group of scientists and retired friendly military experts who have taken part in the disclosures form a civilian “UFO/Alien Relations Committee”.

I’m sure there are enough experts in the needed fields to form a qualified and competent international organization. Contacting the aliens to establish liaisons will be the easy part as they monitor so much of our media and communications.

A base would have to be established in a country that would restrict any interference by the major governments. There would have to be full media access to all activities – no more secrets. Finding substantial financial funding will be harder, but there are a few very wealthy people out there who want to make an impact on mankind and our planet.

March 10, 2011 at 10:43 pm
(23) Rob says:

As a Canadian yes I believe Paul Hellyer’s comments ( it’s not like he is a low ranking individual) but lets look at the USA with the likes of President Ronald Regan, NASA Astronauts and Arizona Governor Fife Symington plus Jimmy Carter plus state police etc making like minded statements, theses people have come out to let us know “we are not alone”. Look the evidence which is massive and there is a obvious cover up and that is that.

March 11, 2011 at 6:59 am
(24) Happyly Married says:

To PhilB
didn’t Virgin try to do that in a number of places in the UK before doing it in the USA because the UK government didn’t want it and were violently apposed to it ?
Lucky USA getting all that highly advanced technical knowledge from the Aliens Ehh and boo the UK !!!

March 11, 2011 at 5:02 pm
(25) PhilB says:

The US did take advantage of the alien technology from the Roswell UFO. Fiber optics, computer chips etc that suddenly were developed after the crash.

We still really need an independent non-governmental body to establish alien contact for the betterment of mankind. Top scientists to apply new technologies for saving our planet and improving medical knowledge. The former military experts will have a two fold mission. 1) to protect alien visitors from hostile military governments, 2) evaluate the intent of friendly and not so friendly alien visitors and where necessary defend the base from hostile aliens. There are operational ground based laser weapons which can destroy UFOs before they enter our atmosphere. But so far only the US has it. If the US admitted they have it (and have used it) it would be the same as admitting that the UFOs are real.

Wouldn’t it be great if the aliens established access to our Internet so that preliminary organization could get started. But only with scientists who could validate the authenticity of the contacts.

Our time is running out to make use of any real help. Just watch the news of greater and greater disasters on our planet (Japan, Australia etc).

March 12, 2011 at 4:34 pm
(26) connie says:

Come on Jennifer, this isn’t the place to haggle your thoughts for Christianity and what you refer to as churces.
The Pope said he’d welcome ETs. Good for him. In some polls taken just over 80% of Amercians said they believed in ETs existence. I think the time is ripe for our (US) government to reveal the truth. Hellyer has discussed UFO’s and ET’s many times. He believes what he says and I believe most of what he says is true. However, I don’t think our government will disclose the truth anytime soon.

March 15, 2011 at 2:20 pm
(27) Jennifer says:

@Connie…I agree with you to some extent and know there are alot of believers. It is really hard to believe that 80% would admit to believing though. Can we really trust a percentage poll on such a controversial subject? I think not. I do think Christianity plays a huge role in the government making the big “reveal”. You are right that this is not what the subject is about however, Billy asks the question at the end “Here is the question: What does Hellyer really know, how much does he know, and are his statements legitimate? What do you think?

So I stated what I think and that does involve my views on the skewed lines of Christianity and how they effect alot of subjects on a daily basis. I am not an athiest..I am a realist and do not believe in the bible that MAN created….I believe in the ancient text that hasn’t been cut and reveals ALL TRUTHS. Other life does exist and I wish they would go ahead and make their own reveal.

March 14, 2011 at 6:50 am
(28) DaGrayRoom says:

wis aliens not like em much hoomuns but der planet reel goot nice ting lots h2o stuff an big litly lifee’s many nice watchy. we ave veg food yes?

March 14, 2011 at 6:43 pm
(29) Mephisto says:

hey man, take me to your dealer! :-)

March 14, 2011 at 3:00 pm
(30) Frank says:

Given the thousands of UFO sighting and contact reports over several centuries, I doubt seriously that there is any real question about whether aliens are aware of our existance, or, for that matter, that our government (and others) are also aware and have been keeping it under wraps (for any of a number of speculative reasons.) Perhaps the central question is why the aliens have themselves been reluctant to reveal themselves to us. But there have been exceptions: cattle mutilations, apparent experimentations on humans taken aboard UFO craft, apparent samplings of various plants, soils, UFO crashes, etc., as well as the occasional kidnapping for possible revelations. There have been numerous instances of aliens advising us in those rare instances of close encounters of the third type, that they feel it necessary to warn us, consistently and repeatedly, of the dangerous path we follow in living a war-like existance, of recklessly exploiting our planet’s resources, of our refusal to take seriously the need to protect our resources, etc. In light of that, it might be most interesting and informative to see reportsof UFO sightings over Japan during the past week and since, as well as any post-event communications. Multiple reactor melt-downs and their consequences highlight the core of alien warnings given in the past.

March 14, 2011 at 3:30 pm
(31) Barbie says:

Of course Hellyer knows… He knows far more of the world governments’ policies about UFOs than any of the rest of us! I heard him speak, a few days ago, at the UFO Congress. There is no doubt that he has been better informed, and for many years.

Contactees such as myself, and abductees (people who have been taken against their conscious wills) can only know a fraction of the truth, even though we’ve been on the ships of many different kinds of other beings. Unless we’ve been privy to top secret government files and committees, we can only guess the depth of the world governments’ cover-ups, and why they have rebuked some of the awesome technology that was offered to us, but with one major condition: We must all give up nuclear technology for defense purposes, and work just as hard for peace as we have always done to wage war.

The hawks in world governments just can’t let go of the power nuclear capabilities affords us to maim and kill those who refuse to do things our ways. We would have been far better off if we had never learned how to split the atom, because the hawks in the world governments cannot be trusted with that kind of destructive power. So they not only said, “No thanks” to the alternative solutions the Others tried to offer, the world has denied their existences, while our militaries continue endeavoring to build bigger and more deadly weapons to shoot them down. Somehow, “back-engineering” seems to be a ridiculous trade-off for a more civil, enlightened attitude, and safe, Earth-friendly energy that is healthier for everyone alive.

It’s just as my Other Family has said to me for years: The people of Earth MUST have a change of conscience, or suffer the consequences of the errors of our ways. Many of us truly have had a change in consciousness… but our stubborn, war-mongering military leaders have not. Unless we find ways to change all of these stubborn military minds, I’m afraid we are doomed by our countries’ own stupidity.

March 14, 2011 at 6:52 pm
(32) Mephisto says:

So from what you are saying then, these ETs are basically saying to us the same cool and obvious and blatantly “right” stuff that the founders of all the world major religions said. Stop being slaves to your corrupt natures; stop hating each other; treat others how you like to be treated yourself; thou should not really go about killing each other; thou should respect the life, happiness, freedom and property of others etc etc. I think you’ve banged the proverbial nail on it’s proverbial head here. All I can say to any ET listening is PLEASE beam me up, coz I see less and less intelligent life down here every day!

March 15, 2011 at 12:39 am
(33) Invasion of the B.S. says:

It seems to me we find ourselves in two worlds, the “real” world which we know very little about and the “sci-fi” world which is where we want to be. I have a feeling if the aliens should truly reveal themselves to us it would be like in STNG when the crew would be involved in some fantasy on the Holo-deck and Capt Picard would say, “Computer, end program”. Then all the reality would reveal itself. We would find out how we were duped by an alien race of Grasshopper Men who had concocted our religion and history through constant interference from the beginning of our time on this planet. Moses and the so-called burning bush and the plagues on Egypt. Jesus and his virgin birth. His miracles and words to live by. From the manipulation of the genes of some pre-human species to the Tsunami’s and hurricanes of the 21st Century. We may find ourselves to be the subject of the biggest social experiment of all time. We have been had and we don’t even know it but there will be no God to help us when it all comes down to the truth. Yes! We can’t handle the truth.

Namaste, IBS

March 15, 2011 at 2:22 pm
(34) Jennifer says:

LOVE IT!!!

March 15, 2011 at 8:32 am
(35) E. Lee Gregory says:

I think until the man is proven to be a lier which I don’t see happening anytime soon, his statements should be taken at face value.

March 15, 2011 at 12:40 pm
(36) jeffreyv hixson says:

hellyer is great

March 15, 2011 at 12:40 pm
(37) jeffreyv hixson says:

hellyer is great

March 15, 2011 at 1:27 pm
(38) Kastara Parasava, Ms.D. says:

BILLY, Yes, I attended the UFO Congress in Phoenix a few weeks ago. HE IS SPOT ON — intense, brave and is dedicated to revealing TRUTH. The audience gave him a standing ovation. I met him afterwards — he is sincere and one of the leaders, here, of the Mission To Planet Earth. We need more like him as we face the changes that are happening, referred to as “earth changes” planetary shift. Refer to my website: http://www.AwakeningAwareness.com which gives the information and knowledge by HAVAR who was a walk-in direct from the Primary Council of Existence to prepare us, but the ‘controllers’ closed him down. Our planet wobbles in its orbit and is in the process now of re-
balancing itself as it needs to do if it is to survive let alone
support residents on it. All planets do this as it is natural to do so. We just need to understand and not fear it and, of course, PREPARE. Resectfully, KASTARA PARASAVA, Ms.D. in Prescott, Arizona, USA.

March 15, 2011 at 1:55 pm
(39) alicia says:

I agree with Jon and Barbie. Earth governments refuse to work together to save itself from distruction. Yawea (God) is in control thou and in the end he will rane on the Earth after the tribulation of these days. Then hopefuly Koldas and other confederations will return and we can work together. ( info way before startrek was made)

March 15, 2011 at 9:40 pm
(40) Reginald DePinter. obj. says:

I recall reading about Paul Hellyer, the former defense minister for Canada. I understand he continues to have a rather nebulous reputation over there. Many years ago, when I was working in the Canadian capitol, he was known as “Hellyer The Clown”, or just – the town nut case. He always preached about strange and rather bizarre subjects. He was known for his connections with the UFO investigator Nick Pope and with the famous outer space commentator Dr. Greer, and his pet project, on the isle of Kita. If he suggests that the American Government knows something about the existence of Space Aliens, then I would recommend most heartily that everyone in earshot take his ravings with a grain of salt. Apparently some years ago he had a run-in about alien visitors to earth with John Podesta a key advisor to the US President.
Friends in Vancouver tell me that in the late 1960’s he was considered a prime candidate for the Joachim Foikas award for reviving the ancient and time-honored tradition of town fools.
Life goes on…some people never quit.
Reggie.

March 15, 2011 at 10:27 pm
(41) Sr. Eduardo Bornini says:

A few years ago I was on assignment in Canada for The Intergalactel Observer. I have mentioned before on this website that from my previous dealings with Canadians, i.e. government officials, civil servant employees and business leaders, that I would tend to believe their reports of UFO activity over their country. I learned during my stay in that country, that you may feel certain most of the time what a Canadian has to say will be truthful. If the former Defense Minister, Sr. Hellyer, an official of high position in the Canadian Government, expresses knowledge of highly classified U.S.A. Government information on matters dealing with outer space aliens, I would be ready to listen intently to hear his comments.
Sr. Eduardo Bornini for The Intergalactel Observer

March 16, 2011 at 12:02 pm
(42) Sam B says:

I have serious reservations about Mr. Hellyer’s comments. As has been pointed out, he has a track record of making outlandish claims. And IMHO, the very fact that he buys into Steven Greer’s “stuff” is the kiss of death.

But I don’t doubt that the US government knows far more than they are telling us about UFO’s and ET’s. Whether the government is in collusion with, or obtaining assistance from, ET’s is something I can’t speculate on. But I will stand by my statement that we are not being told the whole truth.

March 16, 2011 at 1:51 pm
(43) Reginald DePinter. obj. says:

Referring to the comment by Sam B.
I agree totally withSam B’s evaluation of the possibility that the US government knows far more than we are told about.
Also. I thank him so much, for recognizing the important significance of Hellyer’s apparent endorsements of Steven Greer“s speculative and imaginative mental wanderings. Mentioning Dr.Greer’s name is by no means a recommendation for authenticity of any information forthcoming from that questionable source.
Reggie.

March 16, 2011 at 6:39 pm
(44) Rosehippi says:

He’s a Defense Minister in Canada… You don’t rise that high if you are not good for your word, why would he lie? whats in it for him??? Public ridicule and social jokester status… I have no doubt in my heart and mind that the man is telling the truth as he knows it.
But then I know It too, besides whether or not we believe it… doesn’t change a thing.
It’s all told in Scripture and all through history up to now… it’s just US… that can’t seem to get it straight…. God knows what He’s doing… I’m gonna Trust God, because I always knew that God was an extra Terrestrial… He lives in another Dimention and a bit of him lives in my heart via the Holy Spirit because of Jesus….. so….. How He gets here when He Returns is up to Him… Besides It says He will be coming in the clouds… think on it and pray about it…
Don’t be scared it ain’t weird … It’s just a two headed, three legged chicken… what is so strange about that… LOL… Peace

March 17, 2011 at 1:12 am
(45) Invasion of the B.S. says:

Why is it we can readily accept the rantings of a fool when we agree with at least part of the message he presents. Then, when someone with real credentials such as a scientist or even a UFO researcher, who offers some logical argument which challenges our baseless beliefs, we reject them out of hand? Some Humans have been so warped by the blind faith of religious dogma, they no longer can think for themselves. This usually happens among the less educated masses, who have been kept from learning about the real world by religious leaders who understand how to keep their power. The more educated someone is, the less likely they are to accept the repression of ideas and non-sense of religion. Perhaps the real reason the ET’s are not revealed to us is because of what it would do to the religion business.

March 17, 2011 at 12:50 pm
(46) Relento Weih says:

Just now finished to reading about US Knows that Aliens Exist. Was hoped to read tangible believe information re UFO because Canadian Govermint official involved but many comments make look like this man not rediable what he speaks about. Make me ask who may I trust? English teacher in nite class tell us, check out authentic before proceeding.
Still always hope for good infomation.
Relento.

March 18, 2011 at 9:35 pm
(47) lgranados says:

Like Rosehippi said ministry of Defense would surley not lie.Look all the Military and Airline pilots,police are coming out.So yes our governments know of coarse they do.I’m sure they fear we will all panic.And of coarse we would rise up against the liers and ask why.They’re the ones that would panic being afraid of us because they have wrecked our Countries financially,morally when knowing we might be able to clean this Earth up and live in PEACE.Before I die I pray we get to the truth and can all live peacefully.

Peace and God Bless everyone.

March 19, 2011 at 12:39 pm
(48) Reginald DePinter. obj. says:

The comments by Rosehippi and lgranados are very amenable and sympathetic to Mr. Hellyer in connection with this interesting topic, but in deference to their good manners and extended courtesy to the individual, I would clarify to them that it is generally acknowledged and accepted that the former Canadian defense minister is a crack-pot of the first order.
Respectfully,
Reggie.

April 4, 2011 at 5:05 am
(49) Lawrence Didy says:

US government, being the world watchdog should figure out ways to send message to these aliens. they know better…………………

November 14, 2011 at 6:11 pm
(50) Emilyhjjkljv says:

Do you guys seriously believe in aliens?! Seriously, you could believe in them, but there is no reason to think that they will come to earth. Although that is a very good question…….

November 14, 2011 at 7:11 pm
(51) alicia says:

He must know, I have been in contact in the past with the confederation which includes Koldas . Yes I very much would like to see them return! Mulga Koldas !

December 23, 2011 at 1:58 pm
(52) acumnselena says:

get cheap suprisely for gift

November 16, 2012 at 10:37 pm
(53) Davey says:

Why don’t aliens reveal themselves? -Probably the same reason God doesn’t, it seems simple to me, they are not allowed to reveal themselves, I mean even with the prime directive, why dont we find a couple loose canons who lost their way or dont like following the rules or simply forgot to take their medicine, I mean it happens all the time, even with lots of great technology controls.

Oh and how come there is no evidence of alien wars, I mean we should at least see a star or 2 blow up, and how come after billions of years nobody got away with using technology to try and distroy the galaxy, or dark matter, or something. Because they are not allowed to, that’s because God prevents it, he probably has in place a governing structure that is all powerful, so to speak. I mean the bible says (according to some views) that he will create a utopian culture here but run with an iron fist, well it all just seems to make sense. If that is what God plans for us then he probably is doing the same on all the other planets already. Wouldn’t you think? And of course the reason is God doesn not want to reveal himself directly because that is what faith is about and faith causes people to grow which is the mission. We will remain isolated until the timing is right, give us all a chance to get our act together before we are allowed to play with the neighbors. Do I hear an Ahmen, of maybe an Alienmen..