1. News & Issues

Billy Booth

UFO Sighting of the Week - 4 UFOs over Colorado

By September 7, 2011

On August 12, four unknown objects were captured on video by a family from Commerce City, Colorado. The family happened to see the objects through their window.

The objects appear to be white and round, what many call orbs. The objects are very clearly seen against a mostly clear blue sky. The video is almost 1 and 1/2 minutes, during which time the objects hardly move.

Check this out at Four UFOs Hover over Residential Neighborhood in Commerce, Colorado, and be sure to comment on what you think these objects may be.

Comments

September 7, 2011 at 6:41 am
(1) Bill Strickland says:

My first thought was that they are planes lined up for landing.

September 11, 2011 at 12:19 pm
(2) David B says:

I agree with you. I have an airport just to the south of me and I see the planes lined up for landing to the east of me and this video looks pretty close. A single orb can seem to hang in the sky for a long time and they do line up though not necessarily in a straight line.

September 20, 2011 at 7:50 pm
(3) strubabe says:

I grew up near logan airport. I now live near a very close to local airport. Plus a group of lights came into my home. I am not crazy but many people probably think I am. I know what I saw and I can honestly tell you I don’t think that looks anyway near planes landing and after having something unbelievable happen to me, I believe they are something not man made.

September 7, 2011 at 10:38 am
(4) Arlene says:

Billy,
Just curious if anyone’s heard if the people who filmed this or if local news went to wherever the orbs were (it appears in the video to be maybe a few miles away from the point the video is being shot from) and asked on that street or couple of streets whether anyone saw anything? One of those orbs comes down very low – apparently below the roof line. Someone must have seen or heard something. Thanks, Arlene

September 7, 2011 at 6:26 pm
(5) Guide says:

That is a good question, Arlene, I have no answer at this time. The problem is we only get SOME info on these, and never enough.

As to this being planes, I very much doubt it.

September 7, 2011 at 12:20 pm
(6) Brock says:

Agree that they could certainly be airplanes coming in for landing.

September 7, 2011 at 6:48 pm
(7) cMEgo says:

These were filmed inside. You’re looking at reflection from something on the glass window from behind the person filming it. If you look real close at 1:10, you can see that the one on the bottom doesn’t really disappear behind the house, you can see it over a small fraction of the roof before the light gets cut off.

That’s just my opinion. :)

September 12, 2011 at 8:47 pm
(8) Neil Bailey says:

I agree with you!! I think that I would have expressed a bit more excitment, and turned the tv off!!!

September 8, 2011 at 12:35 am
(9) Gator says:

Commerce City is right below the flight path for DIA. These are merely jets with their landing lights on. Sorry true believers.

September 8, 2011 at 12:34 pm
(10) stevend says:

If they are planes this would be a common sight. Does look like a reflection from inside the house.

September 8, 2011 at 6:09 pm
(11) Creskin says:

Am pretty sure they are planes on approach to land

September 12, 2011 at 2:23 pm
(12) Relento Weih says:

I belive too it be reflectons from inside of room wher pitcure being tooken from. Very interesting wish could be true for certain.
Look like planes in line to landing. I think.

September 12, 2011 at 7:17 pm
(13) Frank says:

I live in direct line with the final approach of a municipal airport and have frequently observed commercial airliners and smaller aircraft approach for landing with landing lights on. While this video does superficially suggest that as a possible explanation, two apsects of the video do not support that theory. Specifically, the light on the lowest and presumably nearest craft remains brightly illuminated even as it proceeds to the right of the viewer shooting the video, before dropping down below the roofline of a house. Landing lights are directional– while they are extremely bright as they approach frontally, that intensity diminishes significantly for the observer as the aircraft passes by to the right or left. Moreover, as the aircraft closes on the observer, it is also quite apparent that there are two landing lights- not just one. This video differs on both considerations, suggesting that the craft may be something other than a plane on final approach.

September 12, 2011 at 8:45 pm
(14) Neil Bailey says:

I think that we ( as in the world) are going to be in for a very big suprise, sometime in the near future. I think that we are being slowly prepared for what our government already knows. I think that we were visted by aliens many many years ago and the human race is an experiment in gentics that may have gone bad. Hopefully, we may get some badly needed assistence in setting our environment and use of our natural resources in check. We, as beings have really screwed things up. Not just to our planet but to each other as well. SOS!!!

September 12, 2011 at 10:15 pm
(15) Relento Weih says:

Mr.Neil Bailey you make big story but hard to believing. Wher you get you facts from? I igree we cood be better on each other but whole world no all screweed up like you say.It beutiful in many places. Do you hav traveled a bit>

September 13, 2011 at 10:22 am
(16) Ken Sands says:

I believe you are right on Mr Bailey! We are being genetically
tracked and manipulated by other intelligences. We have managed to go against the “Father’s”(GOD), ‘prime directive’ to “love one another” and be good stewards of “His” creation.
His “SON” is coming back to set us all straight,….AGAIN!
Hope that we don’t wind up killing Him,…. AGAIN!

September 12, 2011 at 10:05 pm
(17) Treat Streetor says:

Neil Bailey; yours’ is a ridiculous comment. How can anyone believe such a ridiculous statement. I hope that Frank and Christopher from another thread on this site get a chance to read what you have written.

September 14, 2011 at 7:16 pm
(18) Ardelle Maurice says:

Say Billy:
You remember my reports last week about tiny black spots in the sky?
Well, to-day again at about 3:07 pm, two witnesses and myself saw them again. This time there were three “pinwheels” and we figured there were about seven spots in each circle. They flashed slowly back and forward in various pattern formations for about fifteen minutes. No sound whatever; clear blue sky. I called and welcomed the cops to go outside and take a look. They just say, “Yeah Sure”…same answer as I got last week. I’m not dreaming and this time with witnesses who aren’t dreaming either.

Ardelle Maurice

September 20, 2011 at 7:57 pm
(19) strubabe says:

Just to let you know I believe you. We woke up last year to a for lack of a better word a crop circle. Only we didn’t have a crop it was the snow on the lawn. I don’t know what is going on but I believe that we are being watched. But that shouldn’t be a surprise. If you believe in Jesus and believe in the Holy Bible then we shouldn’t be afraid. Over the last few years my husband and I have had what can only be said to be “Unexplainable” happen to us. If we didn’t have faith.

September 15, 2011 at 12:29 pm
(20) Reginald DePinter. obj. says:

Hello again Billy:
At the end of August I wrote a comment vaguely approving the posting made by Ardelle Maurice who’s article told about minute black spots in the sky. I found his/her? report rather intriguing and remarked that Canadian witnesses usually had something unique and interesting to say. I see that to-day that same person again reports having seen a similar display of the black spots. This time with witnesses. It surprised me that there have been no further remarks submitted by your regular fans about this phenomenon. It sounds quite authentic, and different, and would expect more readers to react: far more captivating than just bright lights in the night sky.
All the best to you old chap.
Regie

September 15, 2011 at 10:15 pm
(21) Relento Weih says:

I readed about small black dots in sky which once I saw and look at unbelief for fifteen minute before they become paracashuting solders from army trainin for high fly jumpings. Maybe Adrelle Maurice dots difrent from what I say but reminding me of that time I saw some on Christmas time. Intresting to be maybe hear some more about this I hope. I know my what I see not alien only partopees from army. Just make to comparison.