1. News & Issues

Billy Booth

The Wanaque Reservoir Incident

By January 26, 2012

Researchers know from many eyewitness reports that unknown flying objects seem to be attracted to electricity and nuclear power. Also, there can be no question that they are also, at times, attracted to, or have some use for water, one of our most valuable resources.

I recently did some research on a well documented case of a UFO seen over the waters of New Jersey in 1966. Numerous eyewitnesses saw the object hover over the water, and even cut a hole out of the ice to access the resource.

Check out the case of The Wanaque Reservoir Incident, and be sure to offer you opinion on why UFOs use water.

Comments

January 26, 2012 at 9:47 am
(1) SolidShock says:

Water is necessary for life. Hydrogen can be extracted for fuel or maybe another resource for whatever needed water. Anybody get photos of the hole? May be traces around the hole in the Ice that would give an indication of what was used to burn or cut the hole in the ice. Very interesting sighting by credible witnesses. Out of the billions and billions of planets in an unending universe I can’t imagine earth is the only one with intelligent life can you?

January 26, 2012 at 1:30 pm
(2) Brock says:

Didn’t they have cameras in 1966?
If something unusual cut a large hole in the ice, don’t you think someone would take a picture or at least walk out onto the ice for closer observation?

How come so many of these stories are only eye witness accounts when clearly there is physical evidence that should have been photographed?

January 26, 2012 at 9:26 pm
(3) Redwine says:

I t makes complete and utter sense to go examine the hole, however not knowing the conditions of the ice, I dare say I would walk out.

January 28, 2012 at 8:14 pm
(4) SUZIE says:

I remember this story as I lived near there in NJ. Many times us high school kids would talk about going there on Sat nites to see if we could see some UFOs. Never went tho.

Now that I am more informed and active in the UFO realm I wish I went there when I had a chance.

Living in FLA now and I keep hearing stories about NJ/UFOs and wish I could go back up there and check things out.

January 29, 2012 at 11:30 am
(5) Jerry says:

If you throw 7+ million seeds of corn on earth would you expect only one to grow ?

January 29, 2012 at 11:46 am
(6) David B says:

SolidShock is right about water and asked the right question about any pictures, especially of that hole in the ice. When I hear these stories and nobody thought to take a picture leaves me questioning the veracity of the original report no matter how compelling it might be.

January 29, 2012 at 2:55 pm
(7) Suzie says:

I think we were more innocent about seeing UFO’s back then and no one thought that they would be questioned and not demand photos and such. Ahh the fools. and based on messages on this board even if they did show photos most of you would find something wrong with them ie too blurry, too fake looking, photoshop even tho we didn’t have that back then and etc. So what good would a photo be to those of you who don’t believe or like to ridicule those who do?

January 30, 2012 at 2:49 pm
(8) Herman King says:

Perhaps the aliens are just thirsty.

January 30, 2012 at 5:38 pm
(9) Bobbie Gardner says:

Do you carry a camera everywhere you go? specially at night? I dont think so.

January 30, 2012 at 8:18 pm
(10) Klondike Mike says:

Suzie – you seem honestly interested and sincere about this subject. You have moved around the USA, without success in seeing anything to your satisfaction. Move to the Yukon Territories where we observe these UFO’s clearly, and with consistent frequency, just as our brothers and sisters in Southern Canada might see thousands of Fireflies on many a warm night in July.
The sightings of UFO’s, (as the public chooses to call them), currently are mixing well with the increase in aurora borealis displays, which we have been enjoying as a result of recent sunspot activity on the Sun.
You never hear much about such stories coming out of our territory, but we have been seeing UFO’s flying through our skies for many years. We now hesitate to report our sightings because the local government officials, RCMP and the media have great fun ridiculing our comments. Truth be known, when we speak about landings of unknown space craft, the Yukon, as well as Nunavick territories have been a most welcoming area for the landing of such craft. There have been cases where the craft have landed and stayed for a couple of days. The population of residents in the areas where these craft have landed is so small that the authorities regard their reports as hallucinations brought on by drunkenness. However, as a long time resident here, I personally know that the reports come from serious and sober witnesses.
Klondike Mike.

January 31, 2012 at 2:25 pm
(11) Suzie says:

Thanks Klondike Mike, I have had some good adventures here in Fla, I belown to a group of believers one of which who has written a book on his encounders with UFOs AND Space Beings, he’s 88 and was doing investigations way back when. He keeps a low profile now because so many of his collegues have disappeared or “died” mysterously and he doesn’t want to have anything happen to him.

My fiance saw many UFOs in Illinois back 50 yrs ago including a Space Being who was around 9 ft tall. He saw him in a forrest while he was hunting, he didn’t stay to say hello, he took off running!

I did see a red orb the other night and at first I thought I was looking a mars but to the right of it (my left) was a small reddish planet so I wasn’t sure what I was looking at and when my vision was blocked while walking the dog, it disappeared because when I got back to the same place it was gone.

I know what planes, helicopters and other objects look like as I scan the sky nightly and we are in the path of one of the major airports and this was no where near the plane’s path for taking off or landing.

happy scanning!

January 31, 2012 at 10:12 pm
(12) KJ says:

Hehe,

It’z I ze KJ.

A question: Several years I was visiting this site and wrote quite a bit over here once and a while.

Why is it after so many years onwards, the visitors here still say the same things over and over again.

1. I have seen an UFO…..(year so and so)
2. The government is covering it up.
3. SETI will talk but will be shut down if they do.
4. Blurry pictures, videos, and screeching tapes and distant signals.
5. Abductions, this, that and so and so.
6. Writers that try to put weight in their stories with their websites.
7. Are against God and His creational skillz.
8. Keep Big Banging on.
9. Thinking that 200 billion planet systems MUST have life elsewhere.
10. Wasting time, money and what else……

So 10 issues as example, I have heard Ad Nauseum for all those years, again and again.

I have recently been traveling again, thousands of miles by land, sea and air. Report about any sightings of Alien origin: Zero, Zilch, Nada, Nothing.

Why is it that you who write here sit at your balconium and garden chairs as someone says, always see sooooooooooooooo much going on in the sky and I am seeing nothing on all my travels. Absolutely nothing. No freaking skylights, no domes, no triangles with lights, no fast moving objects, no weird phenomonon, no alien bodies in a distant green jungle or toilet in the desert or mountain or in trees.

Well as long as you have a hobby right ? Anyways does anyone have a solution for the European Union Debt Crisis ? Can anyone contact some Aliens to send money, jobs and growth to our economies and get rid of the homelessness in the cities ? ‘Cause we seem to keep delaying that with meetings in Brussel, Davos, and G7-G8 and G20 encounters.

Greetings from KJ

Oh and a last thing:

“Many people hear voices when no one is there. Some of them are called mad and are shut up in rooms where they stare at the walls all day. Others are called writers and they do pretty much the same thing”

Take care !

January 31, 2012 at 10:28 pm
(13) Relento Weih says:

To KJ
You saying, “I have recently been traveling again, thousands of miles”
Why you no go back again and not critic us who try tell our true telling of what we see or even not sure what we see and don’t see. That up to us to tell – you don’t to make us feel crazy. Not all coments here are stupid and not all people are stupids. Go for another long trip. You make me bothered.

February 1, 2012 at 1:32 am
(14) ibra says:

Its bizarre like seriously I mean there are thousands and thousand of sightings yet not yet a solid proof maybe they cover up the incident so good that none seeme to notice to the reality behind it, Ive been doing some research on the UFOS myself lately. You must be familiar with the China incident a very well documented sightings on which even the Airports were closed because of a strange aircraft roaming above the airport.

February 3, 2012 at 2:08 pm
(15) solidshock says:

To KJ … you speak from ignorance kid. It is obvious that everything has to be about you??? I have gone years at a time without seeing anything unusual, but that does not change what I have seen in the past. I’m ex military, trained as a specialist. I know what I know kid so you need to grow up and be a little more respectful to people who know a lot more than you know. People like you I feel sorry for because one day your close minded childish arrogant world is going to come to a screaming halt ! Good luck!

February 4, 2012 at 8:47 pm
(16) MARY says:

Solidshock , don’t try to reaon with KJ. the last time he was on here he was rude and mean to everyone! wrote paragraph after paragraph of crap and acted superior to everyone on this site. Don’t bait him, ignore him and just respond to others who believe like you do. Others who have had similar experiences and will not judge you by your statements.

February 6, 2012 at 1:01 am
(17) Dr. Rev. Vigeant says:

“Now, when the unclean spirit goes out of a man, it passes through *WATERLESS* places, seeking rest, and does not find it.

“Then it says, ‘I will return to my house from which I came;’ and when it comes, it finds it unoccupied, swept, and put in order.

“Then it goes, and takes along with it seven other spirits more wicked than itself, and they go in and live there; and the last state of that man becomes worse than the first. That is the way it will also be with this evil generation.” (Matthew 12:43-45)

Evil spirits are roamers. “Your enemy the devil roams to and fro as a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour.” (I Peter 5:8) Roaming and roaring.

These UFO manifestations are just an indication of the this present evil generation!

February 7, 2012 at 9:56 am
(18) charles fryar says:

I live about three hundred yard from a high power transmission electrical line and on two occasions I have seen ufos “crusing” these lines. They are obviously “attracted” to such things.
Chuck

February 7, 2012 at 2:30 pm
(19) jana says:

watch the beckjorge (spelling?) power plant and the moscow power plants in ohio along the ohio river. people have seen very strange things.

July 12, 2012 at 6:20 pm
(20) unbud40 says:

I grew up in that area have seen on several occasions unidentifiable objects and lights .And I’m pretty sure there are pictures of the hole in the ice but as to go out on the ice the res is filled by alot of fresh water spring so the water is moving doesn’t make for good safe ice to go out on . And if memory serves me it was in late feb during this sighting.

August 22, 2012 at 11:33 am
(21) Ian says:

Back in 1972, when I was 19, I lived in an apt complex. Downstairs there was a police officer and his family.
This was in Bergen county nj.
Somehow we got to talking about UFO’s and such. He told me, ‘let me come by after my shift’.
At midnight he and another officer knocked on my apt door. (This being the ’70′s, I thought I was being raided / busted… I did have long hair).
They both came in, and told me about what they saw. Both were on the force at that time, but both had changed police forces because of trama, being mocked, etc.
They talked about ice 6 inches thick, with a round hole melted in the midle of it. And the water still warm to the touch. This in the middle of winter.
They both said ‘it was not of this world’.
I don’t believe they had anything to gain by making up this story, (in fact due to my lifestyle at the time, they could of arrested me). But both were very serrious, and reflective of the situation.

October 19, 2013 at 4:08 pm
(22) Kathy says:

My father and several other Wanaque volunteer firemen were out in the “sandpits” in Wanaque burning discarded Christmas trees.
The UFO siting was witnessed by many. We grew up listening to stories of the sitings. My mom would sit on our front porch frequently and look for ufo’s.
The photo that I have seen that is of the suspected UFO is not real.