1. News & Issues

Billy Booth

UFOs over Arkansas in 2012

By August 23, 2012

My latest article relates some of this year's sightings reported from the state of Arkansas. Our first report comes from Paris, where a man and his wife were taking a swim when they noticed a bright light, like a spotlight.

In the city of Conway, two sisters were driving down the road when they saw several unknown lights near a mountain. And in Eudora a woman and her daughter were shocked to see an extremely bright light during the day that they could not identify.

See the full length reports at UFOs over Arkansas in 2012, and be sure to comment if you so desire.

Comments

August 24, 2012 at 12:32 am
(1) ramya says:

Hi,
I live in Princeton, New Jersey. My friend and I spotted a UFO this evening over the skies here. Since we had never seen one, we first thought it was an advertisement balloon. It was not very bright but very close and clear to see. It was a blue colored, oval shaped oblect with a bright patch of light running across in the middle. There was also a blinking red/white light on top. When we realized it is not a balloon, it had moved significantly. It was moving steadily, not too fast. In a span of 5 minutes, it faded. Meanwhile we could capture couple of unclear photos.

August 25, 2012 at 11:04 pm
(2) Judy says:

I live in the Ozark Mtns. and just a few minutes ago I saw a huge bright light it was moving slow and then disappeared into nowhere.

August 27, 2012 at 4:58 pm
(3) Steve says:

Hello,
I took a picture when I was in the country in Texas near Cleburne.
I didnt really look at it until earlier last month and I noticed a object in the sky I was very excited about it, I couldnt believe it. I looked at my other pictures and I noticed another one – wow. What a day I just wished I would of noticed them when I was taking them

September 3, 2012 at 10:45 pm
(4) Corinne Clifford says:

I live in summers arkansas. Last night september 2 2012 my friend saw something she thought to be was a large shooting star. About 20 minutes later i saw the same thing she described but it was very bright and blue and did not fall like a shooting star. Tonight september 3 2012 i was on the couch and saw the same thing falling but this time it was bigger and brighter. My dog even saw it and barked. I went outside to inspect and there was nothing. Has anyone else seen anything else like this lately in the sky around Arkansas?

October 12, 2012 at 5:04 pm
(5) Jason says:

UFO spotted over Mayflower, AR Oct. 11 2012 approx. 6:20 p.m. Did anyone else witness this event. I was napping when my wife came into our bedroom and just stood looking at me. When I woke up I said whats wrong? She said she had just seen a cigar shaped ship “appear” cruising at a high rate of speed a couple of hundred feet above the ground. According to her this object left no trail, made no noise and was metallic. When it flew over the house she said our power lines bounced up and down violently. There was no wind or animals on the lines themselves.

June 16, 2013 at 4:36 pm
(6) alice says:

I saw the same type object back in the 70′s. Exact thing.