1. News & Issues

Billy Booth

Video Captured of Cylinder UFO Descending into Popocatepetl Volcano

By November 1, 2012

The hottest piece of UFO news right now is an extremely compelling film taken not far from Mexico City at the Popocatepetl volcano. This volcano has been the site of many UFO reports and a few videos, but never before has anything like this latest video been seen.

Mexico's TELEVISA network video shows a bright, cylindrical shaped object that seemed to descend right into the smoking top of the UFO hot spot on 25 October 2012.

Check it out at Cylindrical-shaped UFO Caught on Video of Volcano, and comment as you like.

Note: Popocatepetl is one of Mexico's most active volcanoes. After almost 50 years of dormancy, "Popo" came back to life in 1994 and has since then been producing powerful explosions at irregular intervals.

Comments

November 1, 2012 at 8:14 am
(1) oni says:

Perhaps it’s some kind of secret military satellite excercise from space?

November 1, 2012 at 9:58 am
(2) Chris J says:

There kidding right? I mean they’re really kidding right?

November 2, 2012 at 12:04 pm
(3) Jay says:

I want to believe as bad as everyone else here. But lets be serious…that video is nonsense.

November 2, 2012 at 3:15 pm
(4) Arlene says:

The coloring and even the actual craft appear to me like the coloring and cartoonish quality of mid 1950′s graphic arts. There’s a part of me that honestly wonders if this is from a Mexican or South/Central American movie or television show from that time. I don’t know of any show or movie like this but it just looks like that to me (i.e. the UFO or sci-fi movies of the 1950′s).

If there is other footage or other photos of this event it would make this allegation more compelling but on its face, it doesn’t look real.

November 2, 2012 at 11:13 pm
(5) Tony says:

From what I understand, there were at least 3 other organizations filming the volcano at the time and none of them recorded this event, so I would have to call this a fake. You would expect a huge amount of smoke to billow out from something this big hitting the volcano, but I don’t see any effects of the impact.

November 3, 2012 at 2:50 am
(6) 4Truth&Justice says:

One needn’t speak Spanish to see that all the people commenting in the video are completely calm and matter of fact – if this were real, they’d be freaking out.

That volcano is 18,491 ft high and the object appears to be nearly the same length as the volcano’s height. None of the surrounding extraterrestrial civilizations make star ships that big, except maybe the Vurungamulldungians of Romneyolla V and they’ve been on strike for years. ;-)

November 3, 2012 at 12:37 pm
(7) Rosehippi says:

Got to love the comments… I think it is a fake, just because of the size ratio and lack of any reaction from a supposedly spewing volcano… that and it looks more like a shadow behind it than the body of a craft. Otherwise… It rememinds me of the Uso coming out of the ocean with no water rolling off of it.. Devils in the details… who knows maybe it is the front door to hell in the nether regions and that is the city bus.

November 4, 2012 at 11:35 am
(8) David B says:

I agree. Fake and a bad one at that.

November 5, 2012 at 7:33 pm
(9) Charles says:

It is not a fake! I live in Mexico and say it on the TV News broadcast.

November 5, 2012 at 7:53 pm
(10) isis2012 says:

Well since there’s more to volcanoes than we are told … this could be a refueling rod which is used in sections for the refueling of an ancient nuclear reactor …

November 5, 2012 at 10:56 pm
(11) YOLKYLIP says:

OK, everybody here can call it fake all you want, but keep this in mind, every witness that has been close enough to a UFO has all said the same thing, no seams, nuts/bolts, or evidence they are man made! They look like polished metal and one piece. Could it be that the metal like material comes from inside the volcano itself and poured into a mold to make the outside shell? I’ll tell you, that would answer some questions for me!

November 5, 2012 at 11:08 pm
(12) YOLKYLIP says:

I left a comment before but it disappeared, so let me try it again. There are a lot of people here claiming the video is fake, OK maybe it is but think about this, many witnesses claim to have seen UFOs up close and they say there are no nuts/bolts, seams or obvious man made markings. The crafts seem to be a solid one piece unit! Could it be that the crafts are made from within the volcano itself by using the metal within the earth and or molten rock? Could the molten material be poured into a mold and then polished to make it structurally sound? If so, that would answer a lot of questions for me!

November 6, 2012 at 9:35 am
(13) hess31 says:

Riiigghht! Doesnt look real to me.

November 6, 2012 at 4:05 pm
(14) shirley says:

Leaves you to guess this one. Could be a superimposed hoax or is it a moulton substance spewed from the volcano. There is webcams on this volcano but I have never noticed anything unusual yet.

November 12, 2012 at 4:29 pm
(15) john says:

It’s possible! A “B” rated video showing a cigar looking UFO descending into a live volcano. It doesn’t look real. One thing is for sure, no one can follow it to verify if it is real!

May 21, 2013 at 2:34 am
(16) cars says:

It is hard to dispute the fact that car shopping is a stressful,
anxiety-ridden task for many individuals. The sheer size of the
expenditure involved and the myriad of choices on the market
make the need for education and information quite critical.
Fortunately, the tips below can make the process far simpler than you may have believed.