1. News & Issues

Billy Booth

Black UFO over Georgia

By November 12, 2012

A family in Georgia was out in their front yard when one of their kids noticed something unusual in the sky not far from their house.

After her mom was told about it, cameras came out and video footage was taken of a strange, black flying object with several lights which came on and off.

This is quite an interesting video, so check it out at Black UFO Captured on Video over Georgia, and comment on it if you wish.

Comments

November 12, 2012 at 6:51 pm
(1) gary says:

well it wasn’t swamp gas

November 13, 2012 at 3:53 am
(2) Scott says:

“Marsh gas usually has no smell, but sounds like the small popping explosions similar to a gas burner igniting. The lights resemble tiny flames, sometimes seen right on the ground, sometimes merely floating above it. The flames go out in one place and suddenly appear in another, giving the illusion of motion. The colors are sometimes yellow, sometimes red and bluegreen.”
-Allen Hynek

November 19, 2012 at 4:56 pm
(3) r2d2 says:

Obviously black party balloons. Why do you post this garbage, is it for the click counts?

November 20, 2012 at 4:21 pm
(4) Barbara says:

Interesting. Ballons usually move (float). Anyway, it is very interesting. I would like to know how long that the black UFO was there.

January 5, 2013 at 8:38 pm
(5) Dan says:

Saw a green orb drop from the sky at the kennebunk Maine exit route 95 south on 1/5/13

April 14, 2014 at 11:49 am
(6) Elise Gingrich says:

I would be like: Where Can I Learn, To FLY One Of These THINGS?? you people, are TOO scared, by UFO’S! I would be wanting to FLY a UFO! to HECK with being AFRAID of UFO’S, I want to FLY a UFO! our technology, is DRAGGING! I think OUR technology, is DRAGGING way too slow! to be able to FLY an actual space craft, that is NOT our own, THAT would be WOW! I think it would be really WOW, to be able to FLY a space craft, that wasn’t our own! also: I think I have an ear infection, from TOO many recent weather changes, here, in Texas! this Texas weather, is Up, then Down, then Down, then Up! TOO many weather changes recently, in Texas! oh great, not an ear infection!