1. News & Issues

Billy Booth

Happy Holidays!

By December 19, 2012

I am writing this on December 19, just in case the world ends in a couple of days. (just joking) Actually, I want to wish all of you a very happy Christmas and a great New Year.

Among all of the hustle and bustle of Christmas shoppers and sales, we know there is much more here. To me the most important thing about this time of the year is that families get together and share good food and good times.

I hope your holiday season is full of joy, and thanks for being part of this site this past year. I look forward to another year of reports on UFOs, and I hope you do too.

Comments

December 19, 2012 at 10:12 pm
(1) oni says:

Merry Christmas Billy, and I wish you a peaceful, prosperous New Year as well :)

December 20, 2012 at 1:58 pm
(2) shirley says:

Happy Christmas Billy and everyone.

December 20, 2012 at 3:16 pm
(3) Arlene says:

Billy,
Merry Christmas and best wishes in 2013!

December 20, 2012 at 6:36 pm
(4) Donald Saunders says:

Happy Holiday’s to you and your family Billy. Since it is the 21st in some parts of the world already I guess we aren’t going poof as some people thought.

December 23, 2012 at 10:37 am
(5) David B says:

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year everyone! Thank you Billy for another year of UFOs and Aliens and I’m looking forward to 2013 in anticipation of even more great reports. No end of the world on the 21st but look out for Apophis in 2036. Just kidding, it’s a million to one shot at best. Keep an eye on the skies everybody.

December 24, 2012 at 4:23 pm
(6) Frank says:

Best wishes to you and yours for a great holiday. We look forward to reading still more great stories about UFOs in the coming year, and hopefully, some answers finally to one of our most perplexing mysteries.

December 24, 2012 at 4:27 pm
(7) Tom Seymour says:

Hello Billy,

My best wishes to you for the Christmas and holiday season. Thanks for keeping up your wonderful site.

Tom Seymour

December 24, 2012 at 5:34 pm
(8) Relento Weih says:

I Want wish you dear friend Billy to having a very Merry Christmas and to look to be having a very Happy, and Helathy New Year. Also wish the same thing for all friends of Billy who visiting this UFO site. We lok forward to continue for times to come and maybe this year I get good photo for fans wiht my Cannon Sure Shot wich I carrying allways when outside. Good holiday to everybody. Drive safety. Be careful.
Relento.

December 24, 2012 at 7:31 pm
(9) Jo Nicholas says:

Merry Christmas and thanks for your keeping us updated on what is out there, and hopeful that one day the government will open up too. Never seen a ufo but I am a full believer. Keep up the good work.

December 24, 2012 at 9:30 pm
(10) Anita says:

Billy,
Merry Christmas to you and your family and all your readers.
Wishing all a healthy and happy New Year!

December 24, 2012 at 11:12 pm
(11) Tom says:

Happy Christmas and Merry New Year, Billy–to you and all your readers. The best is yet to be!

December 24, 2012 at 11:12 pm
(12) Tom says:

December 25, 2012 at 5:01 am
(13) blueorbs says:

I hope you got everything you wished for. To bad are space brothers docent show up!?I hope they are not like us.

December 25, 2012 at 9:04 am
(14) Powerman says:

Merry Christmas and happy New year to everyone thats into About . com Remember how jesus cmae to earth and the heavenly father in Ufo, s so its said. Peace on earth good will toward Men

December 25, 2012 at 3:27 pm
(15) Mike says:

To you and yours Billy….a very Merry Xmas…from me and mine !!!!

December 26, 2012 at 1:29 am
(16) Bonnie says:

Thanks for your good wishes and also thanks for running this site. May the New Year be good to everyone.

December 31, 2012 at 6:02 pm
(17) Roy says:

Have a Blessed new year Billy. As we enter 2013 it seems so unreal to me that time has flown by so fast. Weather this UFO business is demonic or otherwise I hope we can shed some light on it soon. I keep an open mind but also keep an eye on scripture to see if there may be a correlation. Not that I’m one to follow the theory of plenary inspiration but one never knows what hints may be buried in the texts. Take care and thanx for all your good work. – Roy

January 1, 2013 at 8:06 pm
(18) Donna Fritz says:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, Billy. And thanks so much for your news letter. It gives me something to look forward to on Mondays.