1. News & Issues

Billy Booth

UFOs on the Dark Side of the Moon

By January 15, 2013

Here is a video that has received quite a bit of press. The commenters are about split 50/50 on it, so see what you think.

Three, unknown objects can clearly be seen in the video, but are they real?

The videographer stated that: "I had to add light to the above screenshots for you to better see the three orbs. These UFOs change positions and look circular in shape, but know this is the view from looking down at them from above them."

Check it out at Video: Fleet Of UFOs Fly Across Dark Side Of The Moon, and be sure to comment.

Comments

January 21, 2013 at 2:48 pm
(1) shirley says:

Cannot say for sure although its likely there have been earth orbiters doing some lunar mapping.

January 21, 2013 at 4:30 pm
(2) Bonnie says:

I guess my eyes are to bad I couldn’t see anything in the dark area.
So can not make any 1/2 way intelligent comment. :)

January 21, 2013 at 4:37 pm
(3) Donna Fritz says:

If we believe these UFOs are alien visitors, then we must also be open to the possibility that they have bases on the other side of the Moon. Why wouldn’t they?

The following is a little off topic, but I love to hear everyone’s thoughts on this.

Regarding those humongous air ships that look like flying buildings the size of a football field (or larger; I’ve heard estimates up to a mile)…

Who else besides me is concerned about what this might mean for us?

Considering that many abductees have reported being introduced to what appeared to be alien-human hybrids, one has to wonder if they’re waiting in the wings so to speak to inherit the earth after we’ve been eliminated by a soon-to-come natural or alien-initiated extinction event.

Perhaps after 65 years of subtle and not-so-subtle hints that they don’t approve of our nuclear weapons, they finally ran out of patience with us and decided to scrap the current phase of their human development project and move on to the next phase with a more evolved strain of humans.

Comet ISON, which is due to pass by earth less than a year from now in a dazzling light show, would probably just need a little nudge to set it on course for planet earth. On the other hand, that probably wouldn’t leave planet earth in very good shape for a new race of humans to take over, that is unless they possess the technology to expedite the clean up.

I don’t believe that this will necessarily happen, but since it is within the realm of possibilities, I think it’s worth considering. I bring up this more somber outlook as a sort of counter to the happy talk that usually dominates the general discussion.

January 21, 2013 at 5:45 pm
(4) Jemma Perlham says:

Baloney, I love it in a sandwich and the more the better, but I canít stand the stuff presented in a story; not even a smidgen. This story is full of it. Total Baloney!
It is truly amazing how the popularity and intrigue once connected with UFO tales has now dropped off to near zero. After more than sixty years the once fascinating reports now beg for sympathetic readers who still so want to believe these incredible fairy tales.
So far, not one unquestionably reliable photo has been published and accepted as true by standard normal public audiences and there has never been a story related and printed that has convinced even the most readily intelligent, though slightly gullible reader to believe that what they are reading is undoubtedly credible or true. To state that the reports are even interesting, has become a challenge equivalent to snow ball in hell legends.
It is time to put an end to these stupid far-fetching romantic fantasies of impossible reality.
I do believe there must be some forms of life beyond our horizons but the distance between us, and them, is impossible to allow us to contemplate successfully reaching these destinations or currently understood dimensions.

January 21, 2013 at 9:28 pm
(5) gidwa says:

Well, I’m with Bonnie. I couldn’t see a thing. If there even was something there, though, it may have been orbiters. If you read Space.com or the ESA (European space agency) website, you can see that there have been plenty of countries sending up orbiters for quite a while now. Even we recently had two orbiters up there that we just purposely crashed to the surface after they ran out of fuel.

January 22, 2013 at 12:56 am
(6) Donna Fritz says:

Jemma Perlham – It’s good to be skeptical. I’m skeptical by nature. I was a UFO skeptic for over 40 years. Then this convinced me. It blew me away. I hope you watch it. See Military Witnesses of UFOs at Nuclear Sites, National Press Club, Washington, D.C., September 27, 2010 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jUU4Z8QdHI

January 22, 2013 at 3:56 pm
(7) Bob De Long CDT says:

to Emma Pearlham is say this:
“Absence of evidence is NOT evidence of absence”

January 22, 2013 at 10:33 pm
(8) Jemma Perlham says:

Sorry Donna Fritz. Iíve heard hundreds of speakers from all walks of life telling similar stories which are complete dribble. I used to fall for this kind of seemingly official release of what is considered classified information. Itís too easy to put on a sham conference of this kind with individuals who have no tangible credentials. Sadly, some of these speakers are sincere in trying to impress the public in general, as well as skeptics, that the information they wish to reveal is completely factual and authentic. Unfortunately they are duped by their superiors and are virtually brain-washed into believing that it is their compelling life duty to spread the word to the world.
The stories are captivating and most interesting to the public which is so eager to know that we are not alone in this universe, and frankly it is a hypnotizing train of thought to ponder. I would love to believe, but as you can see, I have gone beyond the possibility of believing those who pretend to know infallible information, which when studied and analysed objectively by genuine scientific experts becomes more and more vague and seemingly impossible.

January 23, 2013 at 7:36 am
(9) sergeant says:

Well said ,Jemma Perlham . At last someone with sense .