1. News & Issues

Billy Booth

Group of Lights Caught on Video over Germany

By February 28, 2013

In February of this year, a video was uploaded to youtube by 'theufosky.' It was taken in Hamburg, Germany, but the actual recording date is unknown.

A grouped set of lights can be seen moving across the sky heading for a set of buildings. It seems to be slowly descending, and as it nears the buildings, it disappears.

See the video at Video - UFO Sighting over Hamburg, Germany, and be sure to add your comments.

Comments

March 3, 2013 at 10:08 am
(1) David B says:

The “craft” as I see it seemed to be put into the video after the fact. I’m calling hoax on this one.

March 4, 2013 at 5:48 pm
(2) Relento Weih says:

Dear Billy:
Lights lights lights is only thing I reading about UFO in sky. I for many now years want belief UFO storieds. I sow fed up from lights. See only lights and belive sometin special. Lights no mean UFO even if in night sky. If lights be only thing people stay outside to see then come to my place I live. I give all lights they wood wanting to see. After many many years why only lights or strange type of shapings like boomrang or tianglers or cigar or suacer. Why no cups with suacer? Please somebody must know more factive things about this. Come forward if you please. Onlyu been over seventy years an noting yet to show for to belief?

March 4, 2013 at 5:54 pm
(3) Wink44 says:

And upon just what kind of technical video lab analysis does David B base his conclusion? I find it interesting that many self-appointed critics on this site are quick to poo-poo reports of sightings, videos, etc., with little or no qualifications of their own to render such pronouncements. I don’t question the right of anyone to express an opinion, but it would appear only reasonable to expect that such opinions have some basis in foundation. By way of example, such opinions based on unqualified observation might conclude that the Earth is flat, that the sun orbits the Earth, etc..

March 5, 2013 at 9:49 am
(4) Bonnie says:

I agree with Relento in there are to many lights being reported. They may be alien UFO’s but I wish there were more videos of crafts with bodies that we could see. This batch looked to be fairly large compared to the building it went behind. If it had been me I would have tried to see if the lights were landing beings they appeared so low.

These were probably burning lanterns but I wasn’t there to actually see them so can’t say for sure if fake or not. I just enjoy reading the posts on this site. Thanks for the time in researching and sharing with us.

March 5, 2013 at 7:48 pm
(5) Relento Weih says:

Thanks to you Bonnie very much. I ony complane because I fed up ony reding lights ala time on here. Atfer so many year of sighrtings of thing in the sky, should be absolty more than just ony lights. Lights not big deel to be exite. We suppose be talkin about of things from the outer space around us. Space is far. If coming from there, not simple lights be what we shud be see. If UFO come here from enternerty of far away spaces I sure not only lights will be showing to us. They show what bring them to here for us to regonized. I fed up reding bout lights. I no belief lights any more. Lights be on lots of stuff we having arlredy = cars – street lightsing – bldings – aerplane – other only things from earth places. Billy donít show them some more because they meaning nothting. Lights only shine in dark. Ufo not only fiying in nightime. Somebody show good acrate cleer photo and I belief but no more just lights lights lights. I fed up and donít belief no more. So stop.

March 8, 2013 at 10:39 am
(6) jenny says:

UFO’s are real! there’s no doubt about it! But our they our own from this planet or another! Sometimes reality is stranger than fiction, given we still have no real answers! If all were seeing is lights without any occupants! I find myself believing these things maybe more of something from the spiritual realm, we have never witnessed any of them crash in the sense there was any occupants, and I guess we never will.

Changing the subject anyone who really loves this kind of stuff, found a great website http://www.jmcks.com/jmcks-alien-paranormal-world.html
with some awesome Alien Ufo Tees that will only keep us all wondering!!

March 8, 2013 at 11:32 am
(7) David B says:

Well Wink44 it was just my opinion after watching the video a few times. Can I prove it a hoax? No but the person that took the video can’t prove that it’s real. We all just have to decide what might be real and what might be fake and to me it looks as though the object was placed in the video after it was shot. I never stated I could prove it. I don’t have access to the original nor do I have the expertise to analyze it properly even if I did but I can make an observation based on my experience of having viewed numerous videos over the years. As for commenting here I’ve been intrigued by as many videos as I’ve called out as hoaxes. Like everybody else I call them as I see them and while it doesn’t make me right necessarily it also doesn’t make me wrong. Oh and I’m not a skeptic. I believe but I also know that with today’s technologies you have to question everything when it comes to UFO videos. Instead of the proliferation of video cameras, which has been followed by a proliferation of UFO videos, bringing us closer to the truth it has just muddied the waters of UFOlogy even more. As Ronald Reagan said, “Trust But Verify”.