1. News & Issues

Billy Booth

Another UFO Seen from Plane

By March 5, 2013

The last 6 months or so has seen a number of unidentified objects captured on video from planes. Some of these were quite compelling, and recently another one has come to light.

Flying from Nashville and ready to land in Detroit, the submitter claims to have looked out his window and saw a glowing object in the sky.

At least half of those who have seen the video believe that this is only a reflection from a light source inside of the plane.

See what you think by going to Unknown Object Filmed from Plane over Detroit, let us know what your opinion is.

Comments

March 8, 2013 at 9:08 am
(1) Tim O'Tay says:

This is NOT a UFO. This (in my view) is a video recording of a light source…probably a reading light… inside the plane simply reflecting off one of the plane’s windows. (yawn) ,

March 8, 2013 at 9:12 am
(2) Tim O'Tay says:

NOT a UFO !!!! In my view, this is a recording of a light source inside the plane (a reading light perhaps) reflecting off one of the plane’s windows

March 11, 2013 at 6:04 pm
(3) deblocari usi says:

I was suggested this website by my cousin. I am not sure whether this post is written by
him as nobody else know such detailed about my problem.
You’re incredible! Thanks!

March 11, 2013 at 10:20 pm
(4) Wink44 says:

This does appear to be a reflection from inside the cabin, and the angle of the camera recording the image may have been adjusted intentionally by the videographer to create the “motion” of the suspect light toward the end of the video. Of interest, an object this brilliant presumably would have created some amount of visible reflection on nearby clouds, but it didn’t. And it remained otherwise absolutely stationary in relation to the plane, but only so long as did the camera from its shooting position.

March 12, 2013 at 3:26 pm
(5) Donna Fritz says:

I agree that it may have been a light reflection.

About 6 years ago I was sitting on the port side of a passenger jet. We were at least 30 minutes from landing at Los Angeles International, so we were probably near San Bernardino – maybe a little farther east, so we were probably about a mile high. It was dusk. Then I noticed what looked like a 3 foot wide (perhaps larger) copper globe fly the opposite way about 100 ft below and 200-300 ft out from the plane. I only saw it for about 3 seconds because we flew by it so quickly, but it had no wings or lights, and the side facing the setting sun reflected the sun’s light making it glisten like polished copper. I filed a report on NUFORC.

March 13, 2013 at 7:19 pm
(6) alaska virtual office says:

This is my first time go to see at here and i am truly
pleassant to read all at one place.

March 18, 2013 at 10:22 am
(7) virtual offices phoenix says:

Howdy just wanted to give you a quick heads up and
let you know a few of the pictures aren’t loading correctly. I’m not sure why
but I think its a linking issue. I’ve tried it in two different browsers and both show the same outcome.