1. News & Issues

Billy Booth

Lights over Ontario's Lake Erie

By March 22, 2013

My most recent article is from information shared with me by a MUFON investigator, and details a 2011 report from Canada's Lake Ontario.

Our witness tells us that late at night in July something extraordinary appeared in the sky. Only about 30 feet above the ground, and just above tree tops, he saw three circular objects with strange characteristics.

Check out all of the details at Lights over Ontario's Lake Erie, and be sure to comment.

Comments

March 22, 2013 at 2:38 pm
(1) Cheese Dip says:

Dear Billy,

This orange sphere display is, of course, similar to the foo fighter displays of WW2. A good photograph of the phenomenon can be seen in Martin Jesek’s article (UFO BC, 1998) of the Tagish Lake, Yukon, Canada orange spheres – where Jesek analyses the images. The Tagish Lake orange sphere (pre-digital colour-slide) photograph was taken in daylight by Jim Conacher, a retired and prominent Canadian government official – a man most unlikely to tarnish his reputatuion with fakery. Debunkers have tried to turn the photograph into “earthquake lights,” but such lights are quite different. The orange light is ionized air (plasma) surrounding the object.

Cheers

March 23, 2013 at 8:53 am
(2) David b says:

A very compelling story. It’s hard to believe that people are still ridiculed for speaking out about things like this but I think it is part of the cover up and the powers that be use this ridicule to discredit people that report unusual phenomena.

March 23, 2013 at 2:01 pm
(3) Len C says:

In 1967 I saw a similar thing over lake Ontario. A ball of light was moving across the sky and just stopped. Several smaller balls of light of various colors seemed to pop out of the main object. They slowly moved away from the larger “ship” until I lost site of them. I went inside and called the local paper to report it. Next day it was reported that over 100 people called in to say the same story. I lived maybe 10 miles south of the lake coast and checked the angle I witnessed on a local map. Using a ruler I tracked it to the only thing in that area other than houses. It was our area’s nuclear power plant. I always assumed that the aliens were keeping track of our nuclear progress. Or were they somehow able to “re-fuel” by tapping into the plant somehow? This story reminded me so much of that night so many years ago.

March 24, 2013 at 10:34 am
(4) steve says:

We saw the same type of lights over N. E. Ohio about 25 years ago.

April 4, 2013 at 2:22 pm
(5) Donna Fritz says:

“The orange light is ionized air (plasma) surrounding the object.” – Cheese Dip

Also, nitrogen, which comprises most of the Earth’s atmosphere, glows in the yellow-red spectrum when heated at an extremely high temperature. So it could be that the orange-red orbs that are being seen all over the world in increasing numbers are either utilizing atmospheric nitrogen or heating up the nitrogen surrounding the small drone-like crafts.

April 4, 2013 at 2:28 pm
(6) Donna Fritz says:

To Len C’s comment: Recently I’ve been tracking UFO reports where it appeared to the witnesses that soil and plant samples were being gathered, e.g. the famous Bucks County, PA incident. In the three cases I recently investigated, all of them occurred within 25 miles of a nuclear power plant. So perhaps the aliens are monitoring nuclear contamination.

July 5, 2013 at 12:22 pm
(7) kim says:

7/4/13
any reports of atleast 10 balls of yellow moving across Lake Erie near Sandusky & Cedar Point that disappeared into the clouds? I saw them, so did others and i was told they heard no noise.

September 17, 2013 at 11:02 am
(8) Reggie says:

I was at the Bills home opener last week and when I left to drive back to charlotte I was a massive 3 light craft or stealth bomber gliding over the treetops on 90 west going towards Pittsburg. It was flying about 40-60 miles over me going 90 east around 1:45 that Monday morning. I’ve looked everywhere to see if someone also saw it but haven’t seen anything. Also it made no noise and if it wasn’t for the lights I would have never even seen it. The body of it was arrow shape with a red light on the front and one on each wing if you can call it a wing. I had XM radio on and was using my phone for GPS and nothing interfered with them when the craft or whatever flown over. If anybody saw anything that night Monday morning around 1:45 time please email me.