1. News & Issues

Billy Booth

Alien in the Freezer

By June 13, 2013

Since summer broke, we have had a number of UFO reports going around the Net. Some are quite interesting, but one is quite bizarre, and probably another "alien hoax."

In the strange account, a man claims that a UFO landed near his house, and he trapped an alien, and has it in a freezer. Of course, there are pictures of the creature.

Check out Chinese man poses with an alien he stored in his freezer, claims a UFO crash landed near his house, and be sure to let us know what you think about the story.

Comments

June 14, 2013 at 9:51 am
(1) David B says:

I’m calling this a hoax and a dumb one at that. Oh and how about the crashed ship? Where is that?

June 14, 2013 at 11:38 am
(2) Eldon says:

Have you seen this yet? Former canadian minister of defense admits to knowing of 4 alien races visiting earth. http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/83341775/

June 17, 2013 at 5:01 pm
(3) PeteH says:

The hoaxer has been arrested by the Chinese government. The ‘alien’ was made of rubber.

June 17, 2013 at 5:33 pm
(4) Sunset Stripper says:

Mr Li is really Mr Li(ar)

This is the kind of story that gives Ufology such a bad name. Why publish a link to **** like this Billy ?????

June 18, 2013 at 2:22 pm
(5) Sam B says:

The reason that a story about a very obvious hoax is posted by Billy is that he is a presenter, not an adjudicator. He provides information without prejudice for us to assess and evaluate for ourselves. Critical, logical thinking is essential to examination of the UFO phenomenon and the subject of ET’s, and all aspects of the subject, inclusive of obvious hoaxes, need to have that kind of scrutiny applied to them.

That having been said, even the most obtuse observer can see that this alleged ET looks like a prop from a junior high school play. It’s a fake, and a pretty amateurish one at that.

June 20, 2013 at 2:17 pm
(6) ufos says:

What I do is present news about UFOs; what is going on around the Net, even when I
know something is hoaxed. I just like to see what feedback our readers have.

June 18, 2013 at 4:20 pm
(7) Barbara says:

Yes – this is a hoax. Just someone trying to get attention. I do have one question…. If it had of been a real crash, then why didn’t he get someone to the crash area to see the crash aircraft?

July 20, 2013 at 1:06 pm
(8) hot girl says:

Very good info. Lucky me I discovered your site by accident (stumbleupon).
I’ve saved it for later!