1. News & Issues

Billy Booth

UFO Shoots Laser Beam in Tennessee

By October 13, 2013

Our latest article deals with an exceptional case from Tennessee that occurred in 2011. A man who was getting ready
for bed heard a loud humming sound so loud that it rattled the windows on his house.

Seeking the source of the sound, he looked outside and was taken aback by what he saw; a solid, black sphere-shaped
UFO. It was about 150 yards away. From its center there was a laser beam which rotated back and forth as if looking
for something.

See the rest of his riveting account at UFO Shoots Laser Beam in Tennessee, and your comments are welcome.

Comments

October 13, 2013 at 1:03 pm
(1) Cheese Dip says:

Dear Billy,
This is a good report. The witness should see the you tube video “Australian UFOs Documentary (FREE, NO ADS)” for a multiple witness sphere encounter etc – police interviewed, “thunderous noise,” lights… One Australian UFO witness says on this video, quote, “When you see something like this, there’s a sure knowledge that you are looking at something that is beyond your experience.”
Cheers

October 14, 2013 at 8:25 pm
(2) Yfoog says:

Wow.

Interesting that our government says there are no UFOs…but there always seem to be black helicopters associated with these stories. And yes, I’ve seen some of the earlier ones (choppers) from things going on around my hometown years and years ago.

If they don’t believe, logic would say they wouldn’t have military vehicles looking. They’d laugh it off.

Seems they are more interested in these than a real, balanced budget. Sad…but in the long run…who knows.

October 14, 2013 at 10:52 pm
(3) Scott says:

Thanks for the info Cheesedip. Youtube is a great place for UFO documentaries. I have at least 70 of them as favorites, including some on UFOs in Australia, England, US and everywhere else. I had the one Cheese dip mentioned as a favorite. I like the woman who was on the road and saw lights and may have even saw aliens on the ground, can you imagine seeing that. One of the best UFO encounters took place in Australia and I think it rivals Bentwater, England and Roswell. Go to Youtube and do a search on “Westall UFO 1966 -Mass sighting at Westall High School – Full ” with parenthesis. There was a couple UFOs that landed near a school during the day and children were playing around then, One guy looked underneath and did a sketch of the bottom of the UFO. It is a great story that not many people know about.

October 15, 2013 at 6:41 pm
(4) Jim says:

I think I’ve heard this story before

October 16, 2013 at 11:52 pm
(5) Scott says:

Youtube is a great place for UFO documentaries. I have at least 70 of them as favorites, including some on UFOs in Australia, England, US and everywhere else. I had the one Cheese dip mentioned as a favorite. I like the woman who was on the road and saw lights and may have even saw aliens on the ground, can you imagine seeing that. One of the best UFO encounters took place in Australia and I think it rivals Bentwater, England and Roswell. Go to Youtube and do a search on ;Westall UFO 1966 -Mass sighting at Westall High School – Full with parenthesis. There was a couple UFOs that landed near a school during the day and children were playing around then, One guy looked underneath and did a sketch of the bottom of the UFO. It is a great story that not many people know about.

October 16, 2013 at 11:54 pm
(6) Scott says:

October 17, 2013 at 12:00 am
(7) Scott says:

One of the best UFO encounters took place in Australia and I think it rivals Bentwater, England and Roswell. Go to Youtube and do a search on Westall UFO 1966 -Mass sighting at Westall High School – Full with parenthesis around the title. There was a couple UFOs that landed near a school during the day and children were playing around then, One guy looked underneath and did a sketch of the bottom of the UFO. It is a great story that not many people know about.

October 17, 2013 at 12:01 am
(8) Scott says:

One of the best UFO encounters took place in Australia and I think it rivals Bentwater, England and Roswell. Go to You tube and do a search on Westall UFO 1966 -Mass sighting at Westall High School – Full with parenthesis around the title. There was a couple UFOs that landed near a school during the day and children were playing around then, One guy looked underneath and did a sketch of the bottom of the UFO. It is a great story that not many people know about.

October 17, 2013 at 12:02 am
(9) Scott says:

October 17, 2013 at 12:07 am
(10) Scott says:

One of the best UFO encounters took place in Australia and I think it rivals the best UFO encounter. Go to Youtube and do a search on Westall UFO 1966 -Mass sighting at Westall High School – Full with parenthesis around the title.

October 17, 2013 at 12:13 am
(11) Scott says:

I apologize for putting this in 3 parts but I’m having difficulty posting rgua or some reason. Regarding the above youtube video…

October 27, 2013 at 2:41 pm
(12) kyle says:

I’ve had the same ufo experience as you. If you’d like to talk about it gmail me.