1. News & Issues

Billy Booth

Phoenix Witnesses Claim Contact with Aliens

By January 16, 2014

Here is another alien story; a man and his friend who were out camping in the woods around Phoenix claimed to have seen a UFO land about 2:00 AM, late in December, 2013.

Soon, according to the reporter, aliens emerged from the craft. The two lucky campers were taken on a tour of the craft. They were shown various things inside, including some pictures.

They also claim that the beings gave them something very special; a crystal. After that, we have nothing more.

What do you think? Another bogus alien story, or something more. See the entire account at UFO: Phoenix Witness Alleges Boarding on Alien Spacecraft.

Comments

January 16, 2014 at 6:25 pm
(1) Cheese Dip says:

Dear Billy,
Little information here but… like the “little people” beware aliens bearing gifts. Besides, they won’t let you keep the real thing.
Cheers

January 17, 2014 at 8:16 am
(2) shirley says:

With this kind of story you would think they were playing Playstation and the alien crystals are alien currency from the Mothership Zeta.

January 20, 2014 at 8:28 pm
(3) Bonnie says:

I would like to believe someone was able to visit with aliens like this but this wasn’t much of a story. What did the UFO look like, what did the aliens look like, how did they communicate, what were the pictures shown, etc etc.? Has the crystal been checked to see if it contains elements unknown to earth? Lots of things not reported with this story.

January 20, 2014 at 11:06 pm
(4) Big Vulcan says:

As much as like to believe aliens visited these two, took them aboard showing them the inside of ship and pictures then gifting them with crystals the lack of evidence leads me to believe they were time travelers from earths future, not extraterrestrials.

January 21, 2014 at 1:11 am
(5) Larry says:

I would hope that they would be nice, someone with that kind of power , you don’t want as a foe. They seem nice. What was that crystal gift about?

January 21, 2014 at 9:38 pm
(6) Casper says:

Let’s see the crystal…

January 28, 2014 at 10:26 pm
(7) Yolkylip says:

I would like to say, as far as gifts it’s pretty much common knowledge that ET leaves nothing behind as far as evidence and that is probably due to agreements with the governments such as the the government of the U.S.A.

What does ET look like, in my case I can only say I can only remember actually seeing beings only twice but had more encounters than I can count spread over 50 plus years. In this one encounter, an ET being took on the appearance of a human being and I was only able to make out one face which took on the appearance of my niece’s husband and needless to say it was very weird. There were four or five beings involved in that encounter. One other time, a single being took on the appearance of only a light being, that is, humanoid shape but very bright and fuzzy with no discernible facial qualities.

Some reports say they only communicate psychically, some say vocally, in my case it was psychically. Could the account in Phoenix actually be true? Who knows, they obviously think so or they are trying to pull the wool over the eyes of the reader, however, I do know that the South Western U.S. IS home for certain groups of ET, this I do know. Early in the mornings 6:00-7:00 a.m. a large number ET craft departs from the Phoenix area and returns any where between 5:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. or 7:00 p.m.