1. News & Issues

Billy Booth

Is There a UFO Connection to missing Flight 370?

By March 12, 2014

Since the disappearance of Malaysia Flight 370, and so far no wreckage being found, various theories have been developed as to the cause or location of the plane; among them is that of alien abduction. I knew when I first saw that there would be no quick solution to the whereabouts of the plane, this would happen.

So many interested parties have called or written MUFON suggesting a UFO connection, that the organization had to make a public statement. Executive Director Jan C. Harzan answered the questions this way:

"We have not received any UFO reports from that region during the time of the flight or around the time period where it may have crashed," Harzan said. "Historically there are very few UFO cases where an airplane is involved and then it just disappears."

What do you think? Could there be a UFO connection to the loss of Flight 370?

Comments

March 12, 2014 at 9:00 pm
(1) Marilyn Chernack says:

I was wondering about that flight too. On CTV News from Toronto tonight a big news story regarding UFO sightings in Manitoba. One witness got a really good video of it. Of course it was a triangle as usual. They’re saying that sightings have been increasing for the past couple of years. Something is really going on. I feel a little bit apprehensive about it.

March 13, 2014 at 2:00 am
(2) Trevor G says:

I was watching the news earlier. But while they were taljking , they even said during the flight, The radar picked up an unidentified flying object flying perpendicular to the planes course. 50 minutes after being detected, it also disappeared. Could it be that the u.f.o. abducted the whole plane?

March 13, 2014 at 12:05 pm
(3) shirley says:

Lots of theories for the missing plane and amazing theres so many people commenting on the internet actually suggesting alien abduction which suggests if true the whole subject will have risen to a new level.
Pilots see unusual objects and would surely mayday what they see but in this case complete silence. Like everyone else we just do not know the truth of what happened until evidence is found in the sea.

March 13, 2014 at 2:27 pm
(4) Cheese Dip says:

Dear Billy,
Shirley’s note (comment 3) says it all.

March 14, 2014 at 11:12 pm
(5) Scott says:

It’s interesting that the plane disappears from radar and yet the ping from the engines are still heard hours later. Could be in the belly of the UFO? or flying below the radar. If so why would someone fly below the radar for hours? Taking it to a secret airstrip somewhere? If so they have to worry what the planes going to do next, I bet someone is frantic about this. But it seems like Malaysia doesn’t really know what’s going on so who knows.

March 16, 2014 at 11:06 am
(6) Ray says:

I’ve heard that this flight was carrying 30 scientists with knowledge of new weaponry..If true there could be a real big reason for this plane to vanish, but by whom…..

March 17, 2014 at 2:13 pm
(7) christopher Dewar says:

On New Year day 2012, about 8pm I stood outside om my balcony , and saw a round orange glowing object in the sky moving towards me, it made no sound, at first I thought it was a balloon, but after a few seconds I realize I was looking at something not from this world, I ran inside got my cellphone to take a pic, I held up my phone and in that same motion before I can take the photo the object moved away from me at a fast speed, it headed towards a small patch of cloud in the sky, when it entered the cloud it began to blink, and was no longer glowing, the object looking like a dark circle, it came out of the cloud, and moved in a different direction towards the mountain, It looked like it would crash into the mountain when at a fast speet mountain it did a C~turn in front of the mountain, and in doing so it came into the only illuminated part of the mountain.. WHAT I SAW WAS A ROUND METALLIC SHAPE SHIP WITH A RING AROUND IT,. I lost sight of this object behind some tall buildings..a month later two of the same object returned and was seen by more people.. THIS AIRLINE WAS TAKEN BY A UFO , AND THE GOVERNMENTS AND MEDIA IS HIDING THIS FACT AND UFO EXISTENCE..

March 17, 2014 at 3:14 pm
(8) Scott says:

pretty neat sighting Chris, get some video if you an if it returns. These UFOs are more common then we think, it’s a matter of looking for them sometimes.

March 17, 2014 at 4:35 pm
(9) Stan C says:

My son and I had the same thoughts after wreckage did not surface fairly quickly.

March 17, 2014 at 5:15 pm
(10) Amy says:

I think it is a possibility, however, we shouldn’t jump to conclusions. We should rule out more earthly reasons first.
One post said 30 scientists were on board with knowledge of new weaponry…. my first thought is the plane was high jacked by terrorists … it is strange two passengers were onboard from Iran with stolen passports.
I would not be surprised if we hear something with in next few months and this plane was high jacked, hopefully all the people on board are still alive somewhere, or maybe it is better they are not in case they are being tortured.

March 17, 2014 at 7:28 pm
(11) Faye Brown says:

Maybe sooner or later minds will have to consider a celestial side to this mystery … and the explanation of a second craft in flight opening a passage through a time continuum rift … allowing the Boeing 777 to simply be taken through this rift, being transported into another dimension …

I would say that this is a plausible answer because there are not only 3, high frequency rifts separating 3 surface alternate realities from the ground zero point of earth’s mantle core .. BUT also 4 high frequency rifts separating 4 overhead inner dimensional levels of open skies … all tuck away in earth’s upper ionosphere …

Scripture call such inner dimensional rift stream “rivers” .. and calls the 4 inner dimensional skyline realities “firmaments” … and each 4 horizons (where skyline meets the rift stream) are referred to as a heaven … so some heaven are just overhead…

Nevertheless rift streams are high frequency energy streams flowing in a state of quantum acceleration filled with quantum charged ions having variable frequency levels within the rift streams which change proportionally in a descending or ascending skyline scale …

And when you really think about it .. this theory of a the Boeing 777 passing through a time continuum rift … would still leave the question as to; .. “into which inner dimension did they go … and by who‘s assistance were they taken … and that still leaves the credible claim that Ashtar, a proclaimed leader of a galactic federation alliance of stars .. claiming they took the Boeing 777 to hold as hostage until the earth disarms their military .. Which I would say they had no right to do ..

Nevertheless … it has not been that scripture don’t speak of these celestial matters … it’s just that the perception being taught to mainstream has been incomplete ..
2 Corinthians 12:2 ;(whether in the body, I cannot tell; or whether out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth;) such an one caught up to the “third heaven.”

March 18, 2014 at 12:03 am
(12) Jodi says:

Yes I do! I know the government is trying to keep something from us, maybe the searchers ought to go to Area 51………………….

March 18, 2014 at 2:51 pm
(13) Dave says:

I love smoking a bit of weed from time to time but until everything gets out in the open maybe we better stick to more believable scenarios for the people that are almost on our side…
The truth is right in front of our faces….Do we need all the sensationalisms…….The American Media is full of that and people have had their fill don,t you think….
Dave

March 20, 2014 at 2:16 pm
(14) Texas Bob says:

Until the wreckage is found,
Theories of alien abduction abound.
Divine intervention
is sure to get a mention.
Ambiguity brings out the clowns.

March 21, 2014 at 3:56 am
(15) bill says:

There are anomalies on radar at the time of dissappearance and someone has changed it days later …see you tube Skytracker clips . needs clarifying . further?..,, simply the ufo phenomena is off the scale for sky and BBC news etc. …for me the plane was absorbed into the ufo instantly as a mass which is part of the cloaking stealth etc. . . As it was still there the pings may be a really clue which need further claryfying ….. Simply its not making any sense and the families know something is not adding up.

March 25, 2014 at 10:15 pm
(16) Kelly Clover says:

I don’t think a UFO connection has been ruled out by any means. Many UFO sightings occur late at night. Imagine this scenario: The crew and many passengers see a very large UFO with very bright lights and are frightened out of their wits. In a frantic effort to run from the UFO, the crew abruptly changes the flight plan, but the crew and passengers are soon sucked up into the UFO and abducted by the Grays anyway.
Many UFO researchers think that the Grays come from a planet in another solar system some 39 or 40 light years away. Is it really inconceivable that the crew and passengers could be taken to another planet many light years away? The plane emptied of the crew and passengers could then be allowed to simply fly on until it crashed somewhere. The crew and passengers could still be alive but not on planet Earth.

March 31, 2014 at 12:45 am
(17) rawanaa says:

why dont u all see the JAL incident over Aleska on1986 .radar and visual evidance of a large UFO .
ufo fact is denied and kept hidden by USA.
search for dr gear’s ufo evidence list.

March 31, 2014 at 10:32 am
(18) The Observer says:

I have a strong feeling the plane must have ventured into the Devil Triangle or often known as the Bermuda Triangle in the Bermuda area. A Devil Triangle is a portal opening that can transport a vehicle into another dimension or into the future. The most possible answer would be into another parallel dimension since the beeping of the black box could still be trackable. It did not crash into the ocean neither was it hijacked. Since there were no debris, the possibility is the whole plane load of passengers and the airplane have entered into the Portal of the Devil Triangle.

March 31, 2014 at 10:34 am
(19) Chuck says:

The size of a ufo that i saw could take three planes of that size, i have no doubt that is what could have happened but we will have to wait and see. I still think that the powers that be should tell the people of the world that these beings are from another world and that they are coming here at will, i have witnessed six sightings personaly.
watch the skies!!!! Chuck.

March 31, 2014 at 2:22 pm
(20) george Leoni says:

UFO news

More Information:

From: Giorgio Leoni
USA, Florida

Dear MUFON,
The reason I would like to discuss “the Jet plane that is a Malaysian Jet Mystery”, and possibly we will be able to find the reason “WHY IT WILL NEVER BE FOUND!!”.

First let me explain: JUST WOULD LIKE YOU TO UNDERSTAND, I’VE “NEVER SEEN A UFO”, EVEN THOUGH I WOULD LIKE TO SEE ONE!!

Yes, I have had tremendous amount of interest in UFO’s and have read all types of books. as well as magazines regarding UFO’s,

One other thing I would like to explain. I was a PILOT WAY BACK IN THE 60′S. I Have a multi engine, & instrument certificate as well as a commercial license, and I flew a twin engine Baron. My certificate # 1851239.
TRUTHFULLY, I HAVEN’T FLOWN SINCE THE 60′S!!…

I honestly believe that what took place, “POSSIBLY A UFO’, might have taken over the jet plane, and actually did what was necessary to create a Malaysian mystery”. It actually turned everything off on the jet,, and made sure the passengers and the pilots understood all that was taking place.

ALSO, WHY DO YOU THINK THE PLANE FLEW UP TO 45000 FT?
POSSIBLY A UFO MADE THEM GO UP THERE FOR SOME REASON???

The UFO possibly made sure that all of the, PASSENGERS WERE SAFE AS WELL AS THE PILOTS… They possibly took the PASSENGERS AS WELL AS THE PILOTS. on to their spacecraft, and flew the aircraft with the jet. to our solar system and finally to the universe. I WOULDN’T BE SURPRISED they have the capability to travel from one planet to another in a matter of “weeks”.

I believe that if they have the capability to travel the “UNIVERSE”, they are so far ADVANCED, they see us “AS WE SEE ANTS !! ”

Yes, one day they will provide “ALL THE TOTAL INFORMATION, AND WHO THEY ARE??

POSSIBLY YOU WILL NOT PUBLISH THIS LETTER, HOWEVER ” I SUGGEST NEWS DOES SO, AS IT WILL CLEAR UP A LOT OF MYSTERIES”.

Cordially

G .LEONI
MIAMI FLORIDA USA

March 31, 2014 at 7:36 pm
(21) Jodi says:

I think so. Since this plane came up missing, here in Colorado there has been several fatal airplane crashes. Seems like almost everyday. I wonder if there is a connection.

April 1, 2014 at 5:26 am
(22) dave says:

There is no question UFOs are real take for instance the pheniox lights, reportedly a mile wide by very credible people. Something that large could take a aircraft the size of a jet. Its funny how when a crime is committed they look for witnesses to come forward in order to solve it, a witnesses testimony can have a human eexecuted..put to death. But the same witnesses can all say the saw the same UFO and they..the jury will say they are all crazy. Sceptics will argue they are not trained observers but believe in the justice system when it involves eyewitness accounts.

April 1, 2014 at 5:46 am
(23) james J says:

Religion is the reason the government withholds the truth about UFOS. I myself have seen UFOs on several occasions and until uve seen one for yourself its hard to accept that they in fact do exist. So many people live their entire life never having seen something unexplainable.,to see one as i did was a gift. It opened my mind to the realization that the impossible is very possible. And no one can ever EVER tell me that my eyes lied to me, they have always been here, cloaked at times visable at others. AND THATS THE HARD TRUTH.

April 1, 2014 at 6:06 am
(24) mike ace says:

Seeing a UFO was a gift. So many people have never seen one. What i saw changed my life my eyes did not lie to me as they say. In fact i became a better person as a whole after the event. I realized that the impossible is possible. From time to time just look at skies and you will see one guaranteed. Religion is the reason the only reason the thruth has not been told. If you think that too much bloodshed has accured over religion at this point in human record imagine the concept of UFOs and alien being in the equasion.

April 1, 2014 at 9:46 am
(25) shirley says:

Indeed it is a gift to have been a witness including myself. To bring religion into the equation is important. More people are questioning their faiths more than ever but deep down are afraid of letting go of all they have ever been brought up to believe. Confusion is what we have. Until we all are the same.

April 1, 2014 at 3:44 pm
(26) Carolyn says:

The day after the disappearance my daughter and I witness an object that looked like a bright star in the southwestern sky. The only difference between this object and a star was that it moved side to side, up and down and zig zag patterns for hours, it gradually got smaller and then disappeared from our view.

April 2, 2014 at 1:34 pm
(27) David Neely says:

I think the passengers are still alive and that there should be a worldwide plea to free them. This was no accident. There are very powerful forces behind this hyjacking and those responsible may have a hidden agenda to use the airliner to cause distruction in the future. Don’t forget the missing nuclear warheads from Russia. The plane could have landed in many cites as far as japan.

April 4, 2014 at 6:33 pm
(28) Roy Williams says:

I’m a Born Again Believer in Jesus Christ. For years I’ve struggled with the concept of alien life on other planets and what it would mean for my faith. And, I stand bodly today and say it wouldn’t mean anything. I believe the status of humanity that God has provide us is unchangeable. That being said, I have believed prophetically that the Church would be faced with an event that would shake us to our foundation. Prophetically years ago God imparted in my spirit that contact with an alien speicies would soon take place. Now, I didn’t say anything sooner because to be honest with you I was a coward. I honestly think this could be the start of confirmation of frist contact. If it is those of you who are fearful I would like to encourage you if this is really the start of a process that will lead to frist contact find a good bible teaching chruch and commit your life to Jesus Christ. For those of you who think that acknowledgement of aliem contact would be the end of religion you’re sadly mistaken. We know in whom we believe. Also, I would like to say this. If a alien race abducted the plane, passangers, and crew of that flight, there is now way the can be interpreted as anything other than an hostile act.

April 9, 2014 at 5:32 pm
(29) T.R.Dutton says:

I am the author of the book, “UFOs in Reality” ” Programmed Aerospace Monitors of our Species”, published March 2011.
Please read this book published by Author House in softback and E-book formats. In it you will find testable proof that the title tells the truth.
One of the Internet videos of the tracking radar’s plot of the MH 370 progress shows that an Unidentifiable Object closed in on the B777 and when the two images merged, both disappeared simultaneously.
Furthermore, when I ran my timings program, the disappearance had occurred within 0.5 miniute of the predicted time for UFO activity at that location,
Read the book to see other (famous) examples. If you are then impressed, please publicise this under-publicised book, which took 40+ years to create, in any ways available to you. Thank you.

May 12, 2014 at 7:09 am
(30) james says:

it has gone over area 51 and been shot out of the sky.
people from area 51 needed food and went to get it and take it back