1. News & Issues

Billy Booth

Texas Woman Abducted by Aliens

By November 29, 2008

A few years back, I did a television interview with the folks at KLTV, located in the eastern part of Texas. They were some of the most open minded folks I had every dealt with, and it was actually a pleasure to offer my time for their show on "UFOs over East Texas."

The researchers have just released an excellent report on an alien abduction that occurred to a woman who lives in the Dallas-Ft. Worth area. Jane Nelms claims that after seeing a brilliant, white light in 1973, her ordeal began.

She encountered five alien beings, who soon took her to their craft. She tried to resist the aliens, but had no control over them. The abductions became ongoing. Although she could recall bits and pieces of her encounters, it was not until 1993 that she, through regressive hypnosis, recalled most all of what she had experienced. Her story includes almost everything you could imagine-abduction, experimentation, pregnancy, and even the termination of her pregnancy.

You can see the full account of her story, along with a video interview, at Woman Recounts Her Story of Alien Abduction.

Comments

November 29, 2008 at 1:51 pm
(1) KJ says:

She was pregnant with a half human baby.

Maybe it was this baby they thought it was.

It’s a disease by the way that causes this problem.

It easily could be misinterpreted that this is an alien halfhuman baby. You can always explain something one way or another right ?

Does science have a cure for this ? Or an answer ? Ofcourse you can always say, one day science will. Then what ? Can they prevent it ?

November 29, 2008 at 1:55 pm
(2) KJ says:
November 29, 2008 at 2:30 pm
(3) dcarolyn says:

I respect this lady for her courage. I know people who have had these experiences and there’s nothing crazy about them. The problem is that there’s such a complicated interwoven situation involving many types of aliens with different agendas that it’s difficult to figure out what’s what. I wish her luck.

November 29, 2008 at 5:59 pm
(4) KJ says:

She watches too much Man in Black movies with Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones as the government officials. MIB 1 and MiB 2. Now she has nightmares about it. Give me a break !!!!! I don’t believe one squat of it. Why didn’t she or hired any professionals to make any pictures or videos, if she is haunted for all those years. She had a 1 hour fame on TV as so many want it. Hey, next time see if they can prove the pink elephants in the back yard somewhere.

John wants us to be critical, so I will be. Verrryyyy critical.

November 29, 2008 at 7:11 pm
(5) Barnsley says:

Barnsley Barnsley barnsley red and white army we r Barnsley Yorkshire Yorkshire Yorkshrire Yorkshire Yorkshire Yorkshire Yorkshire Yorkshire

November 29, 2008 at 7:15 pm
(6) Barnsley says:

yorkshire yorkshire yorkshire yorkshire yorkshire yorkshire yorkshire yorkshire yorkshire yorkshire yorkshire yorkshire yorkshire yorkshire yorkshire yorkshireyorkshire yorkshireyorkshire yorkshire yorkshire yorkshire yorkshire yorkshire yorkshire yorkshire yorkshire yorkshire yorkshire yorkshire yorkshire yorkshire yorkshire yorkshire yorkshire yorkshire yorkshire yorkshire yorkshireyorkshire yorkshire yorkshire yorkshire yorkshire

November 29, 2008 at 10:19 pm
(7) scott says:

who are the witnesses? Just her? Forget it, another load of ka ka. Why do people believe in these incredible stories without anything to back them up.

November 29, 2008 at 10:32 pm
(8) scott says:

I took a look at the video. She lives in what looks like a trailer park. Maybe a small retangular home. She would not be someone that would be a really good credible witness to me. The motive here might be money, a book perhaps. I just don’t understand why people want to believe this person without any type of evidence. Her story is absolutely fantastic.

November 30, 2008 at 10:43 am
(9) connie says:

Totally amazing story. It takes a lot to come forward to tell of such events for much of the public still prefer to ridicule rather than have an open mind. I don’t get it. The vast majority of the public admit they believe ufo’s and alien beings exist but they slam someone as being crazy when that person reveals their experience.

November 30, 2008 at 10:49 am
(10) KJ says:

So whenever anyone tells you a good story you must believe it ? Very naive. I had a good look at it and I agree with Scott. She is out on something whatever it is, money, attention, mystical etc. etc.

If you are haunted so long, why could you not convince professional people and get them to back your claim up.

So no, not for me to accept any credibility. And I don’t slam people who believe in something, before I check it out to the core what they are talking about.

Fairytales are for children and the gullible, not for people who are critical as John has taught me. ;-)

November 30, 2008 at 6:25 pm
(11) alien in Texas says:

Kj & Scott We will see you in 2012.

November 30, 2008 at 6:52 pm
(12) Cristin says:

I don’t think what kind of house someone lives in has a whole lot to do with how credible they are. However, I’m just not convinced on the whole “abduction” thing. I guess I really don’t have any reason not to believe her. The whole hybrid baby thing though… just seems silly. How come there isn’t evidence of pregnancy, or any type of abortions, or birth? Fertilization of eggs, or implants or whatever they say they do would leave evidence in the body.

I’m not saying there aren’t aliens… maybe. I am also not saying that these people don’t believe that these things are really happening to them. I really think sleep paralysis can explain a good deal of these experiences. I have had that since I was a small child. When you have this and you continue to dream with your eyes open, it’s like hallucinating. You see creepy stuff and feel like there is someone in the room. You can experience strange buzzing electrical sounding noises, and weird pains and sensations. I have even had experiences where I swore I got up and did something and then I hear that buzzing noise and realize I’m still in bed. It’s like losing time. It really seems like some people are experiencing this by the things that they say.

Just my opinion.

November 30, 2008 at 8:42 pm
(13) KJ says:

I see that Alien from Texas has a bad case of Cranial Rectumitis and needs a Glassectomy.

Mawhahahhahahahahahaa

November 30, 2008 at 11:12 pm
(14) NickX says:

That half alien baby is crazy!! What the hell is the disease that does that? Does the baby live?

December 1, 2008 at 11:39 am
(15) KJ says:
December 2, 2008 at 12:12 am
(16) Wanda says:

Scott:
What is wrong with trailer parks? Talk about preconceived notions & mind set. GEEZ!

December 2, 2008 at 6:37 am
(17) shirley says:

You have to listen and take note of all experiencers as it seems our encounters are so diverse and understandibly unbelieveable.
Note that many have these memories going back
decades and only choose to talk years later.
There are those of us that are wide awake when we have seen the unknown in our own bedrooms. Then there are others that are actually convinced they were aboard somewhere either alone or with other people, obviously in a passive state of concious for whatever reason they were taken.
To the non-experiencers I say have patience and be non critical but just to listen.
I do not no why these things happen but again I say we are not alone.

December 2, 2008 at 2:00 pm
(18) Scott L. Felton. says:

These abducting criminals might have religion and a God. Maybe not?

One thing is certain. If they do have a religion, then they are not Catholic if they are terminating pregnancies.

Scott L. Felton.
Conwy UFO Group. North Wales, UK.

December 2, 2008 at 2:19 pm
(19) Scott L. Felton. says:

There was a recent programme on UK TV about a woman who had Harlequin babies. Both she and her husband carried the gene which equally produced the child. As both parents carried the gene, there was a 1:4 chance of another child being born with the condition. Despite medical opinion, they tried for another child and got a second Harlequin.

This form of extreme Ichthyosis required the siblings to be bathed daily and smothered in cream to moisturise their skin. The condition is simply that the outer skin layer grows at a much faster rate than the rest. Without sloughing it off, it would suffocate the child.

There is no cure. It is a genetic condition. I know personally a child with it, but he has about 33% of his body affected. He isn’t a Harlequin, but he still requires similar treatment each day, to remove the excess skin from the various patches about his body.

Visitation to Earth by extraterrestrial biological entities is a very rare event. There is no inter-stellar highway from the cosmos to Earth, to account for the thousands of sightings nightly around the world.

As such, abduction must be an even rarer event. So rare in fact, that 99.99% of claimants are dillusional. This majority are a hinderance to the progress in understanding the phenomenon. Finding genuine claimants amidst the plethora of fakes is like looking for a needle in a haystack. As such, the genuine are often left out of it, undiscovered, while valuable time and financial resources are squandered by dedicated investigators on wild goose chases.

It is also the case that abductee and many contactee claimants are nuts and their wild claims simply feed the anti UFO media and aid the authorities in their cover ups. For as long as these wackos are running around, mainstream scientists will not associate with Ufology enthusiasts.

Scott L. Felton.
Conwy UFO Group. North Wales, UK.

December 2, 2008 at 10:28 pm
(20) scott says:

Wanda, you can be a great person or even a saint and live in a trailer home. But people who live in these homes are generally poorer and have more of a motive for needing money. Listen to the video I can see this woman isn’t very high class and her home is not real big, did she say her husband wasn’t there at the time of the fetus abduction? Her motive here is a book or money. Remember the Betty and Barney Hill abduction book that just came out? I think that’s what she’s thinking.

“Note that many have these memories going back
decades and only choose to talk years later.
There are those of us that are wide awake when we have seen the unknown in our own bedrooms”
Shirely once again teaching us how big her ego is and how wierd she is.

December 3, 2008 at 5:55 am
(21) shirley says:

Sorry Scott but I write on here with my honest truth and common sense as I can.
I am above average intelligence, not of a poor background and definetly no hoaxer. The fact I did see something not of this world is what motivates me to contribute on here.

December 4, 2008 at 3:09 pm
(22) Yar-man says:

to Scott..I think you will find that these entities are operating from the earth..They have been here for a long time, I also think your under estimating the abduction scenario.. It’s obvious you’ve never experienced it..

December 12, 2008 at 1:02 pm
(23) Bob says:

All of it, Bull.

March 18, 2009 at 12:03 am
(24) Mr E says:

I don’t really remember the lady, but I do know her. She was either a teacher (or sub)or went to church with her in East Texas. Could have been 20+ years ago.
I called my mom to see if she recognized her as well. She did but I can’t remember where she said from.
All I remember is that I enjoyed being around her and remember her being sincere at the least. Not crazy at all. I even felt drawn closer to her, too. I know this is weird as I can’t remember any specifics.
She may have went by Janie then. IDK.