1. News & Issues

Billy Booth

UFO Sighting Reports

By July 16, 2009

Welcome to another session of UFO sighting reports. This week, all of our reports come from the state of California, which had an unusually high number of sightings in the month of June. The first report comes from Van Nuys, where a pilot saw unknown objects. Our second sighting comes from Victorville, where a shiny object hovered in mid air.

Our third report comes from a woman, who along with her husband, saw a distant UFO in Yucaipa. Our fourth report is from a motorist who saw an unknown object while driving on the Richmond-San Rafael Bridge. We also have a fifth report from the Caltech campus in Pasadena.

Check all of these out at UFO Sighting Reports, 07-16-09, and don't forget to keep your eyes on the skies.

Comments

July 17, 2009 at 7:08 pm
(1) Jeannie says:

My husband live in Winterhaven, Ca just across the line from Yuma, Az. we see objects in the sky on a regular basis. Never say anything to anyone because they look at you like — well you know.

July 18, 2009 at 9:41 pm
(2) David B says:

Wow, five sightings in California, four within fifty miles of where I live. I’ve got to get outside and look up more often.

July 20, 2009 at 4:19 pm
(3) richard pate says:

On the 7-16-09 In merced, Ca. there where 4 UFO about 10:30 pm. Me and my girlfriend Linda. was sitting out my house, We spoted 4 UFO’s they where so bright, about 45 seconds later. Boom they where gone, in seconds. But this not the only time I seen the UFO’s I seen the UFO’s in the past. I am go out to night watch for UFO’s. Richard Pate from merced, Ca.

July 22, 2009 at 4:50 pm
(4) raul says:

oh my god
im going to california next week
i hope watch something

July 23, 2009 at 10:40 am
(5) Ema says:

I found a website with lots of weird photos of UfOs, aliens and crop circles from google earth!
if you are interested visite http://caughtfromabove.com

I hope you enjoy

August 18, 2009 at 6:24 pm
(6) richard says:

My girlfriend and I saw two UFO’s hovering high in the sky near the san rafael bridge on August 17th. This is not a joke. They were too high up to be airplanes. Too low to be satellites. Well, anyway they were not moving in a straight line. They moved toward each other. It was similar to some other footage I’ve seen.

July 20, 2011 at 12:11 pm
(7) james chavez says:

hi we witnessed a star like ufo in apple valley july 16 2011 at 10 pm or so it burned very red and started dropping red orbs and white flashing orbs 2 different times there was sonic boombs as well the next morning there were fires and army helicopters at the sight there were over 200 people witnessed and video but i havent been able to find anything on the net i really hope someone puts there info on line it was very amazing im kinda worried dont know what it was but itwas very real